• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
none of what you're saying is relevant to my line of thinking. stop assuming that you know my reasons for not liking MK

i honestly don't even think MK is that easy to play with, he's just extremely easy to win with once you are good with him

you shouldn't try calling people out when you're an idiot

PS: stop being a MK scrub
Are you f**king serious?!?! Here I am giving you and everyone else my opinion and you're going to take a name-calling approach with me???? Get over yourself. Didn't realize you were so tuff on the outside yet so sensitive on the inside. I guess I must of hit a nerve by disagreeing with you.

Maybe I'm not an idiot for having an opinion. Maybe YOU'RE an idiot for spamming "ban MK" posts over and over.

I'm all up for talking, debating, and/or discussing anything with anyone on Smash Boards. Once you start with the name-calling, then that's when you aren't worth my time.

I'm not going to even get into why MK shouldn't be banned with you anymore. Maybe what other people say (see quotes below) will change your "line of thinking."

We've talked about whether or not MK is an accurate reflection of someone's skill. At first, I agreed with Hova thinking that he isn't, but now I'm starting to think otherwise.

There aren't a lot of people who can use MK as well as me. There are really only a few good MK mains. In MD/VA, there's me, Forte, Plank, Yoster, and Korn. I won't rank the 5 of us, but considering MD/VA is a heavily congested smash area, it's surprising that there are only really 5 MK mains (and I've only recently reverted back to using him).
Well said. I couldn't agree with you more.

what the hell is every1 *****ing about?? how many MK's do you see making top 5 in our tournys... at max 1...MK use to b anoying like 6 months ago when nobody knew how to play....now that people know how to play then its not a problem....if your a good player you should have no problem dealing with MKs...if your a bad player....then you probably cant beat them b/c your bad...hence the "bad" player lol

hes just a character...if your good and lose to an MK it just could b b/c the player is straight up better than you...dont blame the character
Exactly. Now that the game's been out for a little over a year, you are now starting to see different characters place in the top 10.

LOL mk is not broken at all....ppl just need to spend time learning the matchup instead of going on smashboards complaining.....just b/c NJ has a alot of mks doesnt mean anything....there all bad except for m2k and spammer......and im not even worried about spammers mk...if anything id be worried about his wario
This is what I said in my first post to HOVA. Learn the match-up, and then you won't be worried about MK being banned. If he really has learned the match-up, then he should stop caring about this subject.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
because i go to jail tomorrow and i need to take all my frustrations out somehow
lmao you are supposed to choose a better target ... like thumbs or dark peach, someone that will feed into it and start the "days of our lives" saga or something :p
why are you going O.o hopefully it doesn't involve underaged white chicks

Rocann

Smash Lord
only yeah I agree with hova for the sole reason that there are too many MKs, coming from tristate... how are you supposed to enjoy a game when it's the same thing over and over, because that's the only way a lot of people can win

hova

Smash Champion
Chaos dude- you said you didn't want to go back and forth so why are you still posting. quoting arguments that I already don't agree with will do nothing to sway my opinion. i'm pretty sure i even recently posted my opposition to those two arguments

i'm also not sensitive, i just enjoy telling people to shut up. you're an idiot, please go away

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
btw Will that **** is amazing ^^^^

but yea...i think you guys are mad b/c mk is the best in the game??? brawl doesnt have diversity?? its the sm characters???

i didnt hear any of you guys complaining in melee......fox falco shiek marth peach falcon......THATS IT...if you played a diff. character besides the exceptiopnal few....than you would get *****...but now that most ppl play mk snake falco dedede diddy then every1 starts complaining?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

but yea...i think you guys are mad b/c mk is the best in the game??? brawl doesnt have diversity?? its the sm characters???

i didnt hear any of you guys complaining in melee......fox falco shiek marth peach falcon......THATS IT...if you played a diff. character besides the exceptiopnal few....than you would get *****...but now that most ppl play mk snake falco dedede diddy then every1 starts complaining?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
i only dislike MK... snake is godly diddy is amazing.... MK is broken
on that note... r u up for brawl anytime this week? wanna learn the godly vs broken match up

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
dont give me that broken crap PS lol

and im smashing at omni's place tonight...ask if you can come to....if not then are you going to chus on saturday?? if you are we can play massive friendlys there

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

clearly does not play melee

thumbswayup

Smash Master

how am i wrong??? thats all you see in tournys

fine in that case....if you think mk is broken...then clearly you dont know how to play brawl :-P
Explain to me how then Pound 3 and Revival of Melee was won by a Jiggs >_> or how Chu won so much with ICs. Or how Kage got FIFTH at RoM with GANON outa like 130 entrants WTF he beat KDJ's Fox, Jman's Fox, Jiano's Falcon, and I think he took PC Chris to the last game. And I'm pretty sure he beat one or two other amazing people.

I'm sorry Candy, but you're dead wrong. Melee is a beautiful game because the tiers really don't matter (ok, maybe they do but not NEARLY as much as Brawl). Jesus how else did Bum come and **** everyone with DK back in the day in Melee, or how Chu beat Cort's Falcon with PIKACHU at RoM?!?! IF you were smarter and knew your character there were no limits to what you can do. Boss beat PC's Fox with MARIO in tourny, is he ever gonna beat M2k's Metaknight with Mario in Brawl?!?! LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHA in your ****ing dreams.

Mid tiers in Melee could beat top level players using top tiers if you were amazing. And omfg there was even a time where Taj almost beat Forward's Falco in tourny with MEWTWO like seriously?!?! You think someone's gonna come in with the WORST character in Brawl and start beating top level players using top tiers? NOPE

Btw a hilarious point: Melee has been out for 8 years and there is STILL no character that everyone agrees to be the best. Mewking and Neo thinks it's Sheik, Chu Azen and Cillin think it's Marth, and PC thinks it's Fox. Hell there are people aht think Falco is the best. It's generally agreed that Sheik, Fox, Marth, and Falco are the top four in Melee in any order. But in Brawl?!? Game's been out a year and it has ALWAYS been known that Metaknight is the best character in the game. Not only is it painfully obvious, but you're considered ******** and clueless if you think otherwise (see Inui).

NL beat M2k with Diddy, yeah so what? It's never going to happen again. M2k knows the matchup now and will just gay him if need be to win. He didn't lose a single game to ADHD's Diddy and he's probably better than NL right now. And if Snake has an advantage over MK, why did M2k **** Ally in all their matches at COT4 >_> I mean almost every game was a two stock. Once you get better and faster with MK and don't make mistakes you're never going to lose to anyone using another character.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ally is good with snake but he's not that good with him to a point where he's on the same level as m2k.

ninjalink was at the point arround the time of c3 but he uses all kinds of chars which in turn slows the progress for each char because of the time he spends with the other.

mewtwo isnt the worst char in melee...are you retarted lmao

and also the 1st year that melee came out every1 one thought shiek and marth were the best, same as mk and snake

your logic is kinda misconstrued due to the fact that your opininon is already biased because you don't like brawl

you can't take a BRAND NEW GAME (be sure to read this part specificly because you dont seem to understand that melee has been out for almost 8 years and brawl has been out for ONE) and compare it to a game thats almost as old as one of my little brothers

thats like comparing SFIV tiers to SF2 tiers look at the age difference the tiers in SFIV are still moving around ALOT you know why thumbs?????? cause it's a new effing game dude.

Thats like comparing a newborn kid to a toddler

/brawl vs melee topic is over

boss8

Smash Hero
Explain to me how then Pound 3 and Revival of Melee was won by a Jiggs >_> or how Chu won so much with ICs. Or how Kage got FIFTH at RoM with GANON outa like 130 entrants WTF he beat KDJ's Fox, Jman's Fox, Jiano's Falcon, and I think he took PC Chris to the last game. And I'm pretty sure he beat one or two other amazing people.

I'm sorry Candy, but you're dead wrong. Melee is a beautiful game because the tiers really don't matter (ok, maybe they do but not NEARLY as much as Brawl). Jesus how else did Bum come and **** everyone with DK back in the day in Melee, or how Chu beat Cort's Falcon with PIKACHU at RoM?!?! IF you were smarter and knew your character there were no limits to what you can do. Boss beat PC's Fox with MARIO in tourny, is he ever gonna beat M2k's Metaknight with Mario in Brawl?!?! LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHA in your ****ing dreams.

Mid tiers in Melee could beat top level players using top tiers if you were amazing. And omfg there was even a time where Taj almost beat Forward's Falco in tourny with MEWTWO like seriously?!?! You think someone's gonna come in with the WORST character in Brawl and start beating top level players using top tiers? NOPE

Btw a hilarious point: Melee has been out for 8 years and there is STILL no character that everyone agrees to be the best. Mewking and Neo thinks it's Sheik, Chu Azen and Cillin think it's Marth, and PC thinks it's Fox. Hell there are people aht think Falco is the best. It's generally agreed that Sheik, Fox, Marth, and Falco are the top four in Melee in any order. But in Brawl?!? Game's been out a year and it has ALWAYS been known that Metaknight is the best character in the game. Not only is it painfully obvious, but you're considered ******** and clueless if you think otherwise (see Inui).

NL beat M2k with Diddy, yeah so what? It's never going to happen again. M2k knows the matchup now and will just gay him if need be to win. He didn't lose a single game to ADHD's Diddy and he's probably better than NL right now. And if Snake has an advantage over MK, why did M2k **** Ally in all their matches at COT4 >_> I mean almost every game was a two stock. Once you get better and faster with MK and don't make mistakes you're never going to lose to anyone using another character.
i can 3 stock anyone on command just because i dont like 'em

i can win every turney i have under my command.....because....

i can win a turney spam B button spamming B button spam B button....

and i can go and **** azen zaginite azen zaginite azen zaginite.....

look at me look at me spamming B like its good to be ALIVE...

LMAO (ride my bike with no handle bars MK version)

kadaj i can beat you with MewTWO lol so can CK......

also brawl also has flaws as does melee....accept it...

mario is too goodz

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
thumbs there is so much faliure in your post its not even funny
u need to realize that brawl has only been out for a year
and that m2k doesnt beat ppl b/c hes mk...he beats ppl b/c hes ****ing m2k!

and i did say with the exceptional few...as in i know theres ppl like chu and mango out there that bring about diff. characters....buts the same thing in brawl

and kadaj summed the rest up for me so thats all i got to say

boss8

Smash Hero
its all debates anyways..... o well people have opinions i dont mind either game cause i am **** at both.....

but seriously why do people hafe to camp a mario...he's F'ing low tier.....LMAO!!

danny what time u wanna leave.....i need a buck >_>....

o snaps your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good u hafe to camp a MEW2 LMAO

u can do that all day....lasers wont kill me....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i can 3 stock anyone on command just because i dont like 'em

i can win every turney i have under my command.....because....

i can win a turney spam B button spamming B button spam B button....

and i can go and **** azen zaginite azen zaginite azen zaginite.....

look at me look at me spamming B like its good to be ALIVE...

LMAO (ride my bike with no handle bars MK version)

kadaj i can beat you with MewTWO lol so can CK......

also brawl also has flaws as does melee....accept it...

mario is too goodz
Stealing my rap LOL goes like this

look at me look at me tornadoing and i can't stop
and it feels so good to be the best character and on top
my priority is global
my spamming is pure
my camping is noble
my victory secure
i can hand out a million three stocks
and never lose a single matchup
and i can gimp anyone just because i don't like em
and i can win every single tournament i have it all under my command
cause i can win with no skill at all no skill at all no skill at all
and i can beat azen zagenite azen zagenite azen zagenite

boss8

Smash Hero
Stealing my rap LOL goes like this

look at me look at me tornadoing and i can't stop
and it feels so good to be the best character and on top
my priority is global
my spamming is pure
my camping is noble
my victory secure
i can hand out a million three stocks
and never lose a single matchup
and i can gimp anyone just because i don't like em
and i can win every single tournament i have it all under my command
cause i can win with no skill at all no skill at all no skill at all
and i can beat azen zagenite azen zagenite azen zagenite
yea that is true......MK is brokerz....

i mean how else can you and some random MK beatout everyone in your pool.....

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
thumbs you're stupid, Brawl has much more diverse top 10 tourney results than Melee ever did. Mid-tiers are much more viable overall, but that's only because most people have a distaste for MK and don't want to use him because it's gay and they don't want the stigma. That's why MD/VA doesn't have many MKs.

What pisses me off more than MK mains, are the people who play some other character, but if they lose, they immediately go to MK for an autowin *cough Candy cough*. Or if someone counterpicks them to a stage they don't like, they go to MK because he's better on that stage than the character who's counterpicking. That's what really pisses me off. Oh, and people who just spam tornado because the other character can't do anything about it.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
thumbs you're stupid, Brawl has much more diverse top 10 tourney results than Melee ever did. Mid-tiers are much more viable overall, but that's only because most people have a distaste for MK and don't want to use him because it's gay and they don't want the stigma. That's why MD/VA doesn't have many MKs.

What pisses me off more than MK mains, are the people who play some other character, but if they lose, they immediately go to MK for an autowin *cough Candy cough*. Or if someone counterpicks them to a stage they don't like, they go to MK because he's better on that stage than the character who's counterpicking. That's what really pisses me off. Oh, and people who just spam tornado because the other character can't do anything about it.
haha i agree with you 100% thats why i officially quit mk....if i feel like i need to switch out of snake for the match...im going WARIO!....my wario is slowly becoming beastly hehe

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
*cough inui* cough plank*

(i cant beat mario so i tornado spam)

pathetic...

it actually makes me LOL.
waah wahhh. go lose to travis more, lol. he didnt even cg with falco and rapeeeeeeee.

u still lost on a day i was playing my worst

cmonnn boss, step it up

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont go in til tonight, *****. :p

u dont use mario vs us anyway, u use luigi. of course ppl play gay when 1 mistake=a stock at 40%++...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u went mario in a MM first match and won, so i played gay and won the set. thems the breaks

Lobos

Smash Master
Link is bad in melee.......always losing to fox and such...unless its thumbs, then I just 3 stock him LMAO

Edit: <3 thumbs but man all your post fail so hard

Top Bottom