• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
md/va banned MK

main Peach
MM my Meta Knight vs your Peach at C3? I finally got a Wii about 3 weeks ago, I've been practicing and I'm so tired of these "ban Meta Knight" posts.

There are so many good players out there who don't have a problem playing against Meta Knights because they've learned how to play against them. You insisting on banning Meta Knight, to me, only tells me that you don't know much about the match-up. And because you don't know much about the match-up, it's much easier to want to ban MK rather than learn how to play against him.

This is nothing personal, I know you're a good player (and I'm no one to talk **** until I start placing well), but it is annoying when people just want to ban Meta Knight because they don't know how to win against Meta Knight.

I think all the major tournaments from now on will NOT ban MK and everyone is just going to have to deal with it. Yes, a lot of people use Meta Knight. But even then, most people can't play MK at the same level that M2K, Spam, Forte, Shadow, Omni, and Korn play at. If you can't deal with it then just quit Brawl, go back to Melee, or just stick to SF4.

hova

Smash Champion
MM my Meta Knight vs your Peach at C3? I finally got a Wii about 3 weeks ago, I've been practicing and I'm so tired of these "ban Meta Knight" posts.

There are so many good players out there who don't have a problem playing against Meta Knights because they've learned how to play against them. You insisting on banning Meta Knight, to me, only tells me that you don't know much about the match-up. And because you don't know much about the match-up, it's much easier to want to ban MK rather than learn how to play against him.

This is nothing personal, I know you're a good player (and I'm no one to talk **** until I start placing well), but it is annoying when people just want to ban Meta Knight because they don't know how to win against Meta Knight.

I think all the major tournaments from now on will NOT ban MK and everyone is just going to have to deal with it. Yes, a lot of people use Meta Knight. But even then, most people can't play MK at the same level that M2K, Spam, Forte, Shadow, Omni, and Korn play at. If you can't deal with it then just quit Brawl, go back to Melee, or just stick to SF4.
it's funny you mention Omni, because I live with the guy. I have all the MK practice I need and know the match up pretty well. I actually don't have a problem with any MK i've played besides him and MK

i know the match up and i know how to beat MK. he's just a character that doesn't represent the true skill of a player. Omni also agrees that MK should be banned, he just doesn't think it will happen

you should try to be good at the game before you think you understand my reasoning and logic. you're not thinking on the same level i am little man

sorry to make you look stupid

Ban MK!!

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
it's funny you mention Omni, because I live with the guy. I have all the MK practice I need and know the match up pretty well. I actually don't have a problem with any MK i've played besides him and MK

i know the match up and i know how to beat MK. he's just a character that doesn't represent the true skill of a player. Omni also agrees that MK should be banned, he just doesn't think it will happen

you should try to be good at the game before you think you understand my reasoning and logic. you're not thinking on the same level i am little man

sorry to make you look stupid

Ban MK!!
Just because MK is easy to pick up doesn't mean you'll place well with him unless you have skill. Most tourney hosts see this which is why MK isn't banned at most tournies. Omni's MK is very good, but again, that's due to his true skill more than anything.

I'm not planning on going back and forth with this. Just wanted to give my opinion. Again, nothing personal.

PS: Who are you calling "little"?

lol chaos got *****

also, MK is broken...
If you say so. lol

edit: MK is broken unless you play Snake or diddy
Or Olimar with a Wii Mote. :)

munch munch??

laxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cut that **** out! lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
instead i practice my BIG STINK FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my lucario and my "anti-DDD" snake muwahahahahaha
but rele....smash friday cootoriginals??? i ramdoly started sucking and i need to step it up

MUN
MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmm i just like trying to beat MK

the matchup is fun, he's so fast but dies from stuff since people try to play aggressive, I just camp them good with fsmash.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Danny, come to my place on Friday night. There's more space here anyways and if we can get people to bring some extra set-ups it would help!

Plus, we can driiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Deez.

Smash Lord
this is P~S
it should be a place in md :p cus of me, meep, hova, and deez...... yall r like an hour from all of us

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
every1 goes to his house then friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
**** it danny ur at home arent u on my comp!!! I KILL YOU!!!

FAMOUS i joined!!!!

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
I use a lot of MK now. Once you get over the fact that people are going to hate you for it, he's actually really fun.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I joined! Cause lil b is ****ing awesome!

I use a lot of MK now. Once you get over the fact that people are going to hate you for it, he's actually really fun.
I don't know who you are so I had no reason to hate you, but now I do. Thanks random guy <3<3

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
You'd be surprised at who I am. I know you know who I am. Last time I met you was at DK Smash's house. We teamed. I'll leave it at that.

Top Bottom