• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Deez.

Smash Lord
My before post came off as kind of "cocky" didn't mean for it to but yea it did. I apologize to those who caught feelings. But I just wanna get better and I thought if I put certain individuals out there. they'll wanna mm me :(. As of right now Ill say im the worst in the crew. every other original is better then me by far. the gap between me and the rest of the crew is just disgusting. I'm lucky to be in such a good crew. now mm me all you MOTHER FU*KERS!! lmao jus kiddin.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Imo the best Originals are... Candy , Boss , Myself , P~S.

That's just how i look at it. I would gladly play for any of the members higher ranks in the crew. doesn't matter who it is I accept all challenges. I'm not trying to come off as a Cocky brawler just want to see where i stand when I'm at my best. Korn we still have our $5 mm. and Ck did you wanna mm as well? I'm not calling these people at I just can't remember If i promised them a MM or not. :)
lol ... sure

yeah seems like people underestimate me, i guess i'll just **** them without saying a word lol D:

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
so yea looks like i need to find a ride to Brawl till you fall and im still looking for more teammates that would be willing to team with me...

boss8

Smash Hero
what do you mean wtf....

ok so ummmmmm up and coming turnaments would be chu's...

C3 and herb so yea get your practice/teammates for all these events if 4 or 5 of us show up at a turney then we can obviously do crews.....claim your teammates now!!!

P~S pm me....

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
dont take anything boss seriously he just named tournaments that people may be going to sooooo yea .....

HERB is maybe for most lol ......

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
PS. were all riding your mom there.
SHES FEISTY!!!! but thats how we like her. lol.:laugh:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
PS. were all riding your mom there.
SHES FEISTY!!!! but thats how we like her. lol.:laugh:

if only that bull as illegal, it could be your mom

@korn
u kept asking why i was in the crew... for like the past month me and boss we're talking about it, but i wanted to get the ok from candy so then i talked to him a few weeks ago, and then i just kinda waited until it seemed good to leave JLB... if you and CK went to touries i woulda talked to you two also but yall like never go anymore :/ and i keep placing better so i will represent well

but seriously......... I NEED A RIDE

Top Bottom