• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL Skins, ahhaha Toasty Skins doesn't play Brawl ever. He hates it more than I do. He played once at Katsucon for the first time in almost a year and still beat a MK player who plays all the time LMAO

10Snakeisbroken

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Who in the blue hell is matt??? My older bros name is Giannino but goes by Daniel. Get it right people. Also I'm lik 99% sure that were not headed to sova this weekend. Sorry guys well try to make it next time.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Yawnnnnn wats up originals

i see some people wanna crew battle

and that you guys got 2nd to bmores at brawl at the mall

Without korn and Me

tsk tsk

but with me and korn whos gonna try and take us on ?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
@thumbs yea man we could you with the other scrubby people it would be so much FUN :x

xD

and jose of course we only include those four when it comes to crew battle its onl 4v4 usually but if it came down to a 5v5 you would be in there xD

and wed obviously **** JLB no doubt
Wow CK seriously?? Do you even play Brawl still?? I told Korn, in Brawl more times than not it usually is 15 stocks which is divided by 5 people not 4. Even if it was 4 it doesnt mean that the only 4 would be u guys. I know youre a real good player but im no pushover myself. I honestly dont know who between us is better cause weve never played for real. And as for tourney results my results are just as good as yours. Also in a real crew, they wouldnt just send the same 4 over and over. Love ya Ck but dont get too cocky.
Well judging from last Crew battle we ahd which was Cooter Vs Originals

We used Korn Candy and Me and you which was it we didnt even use Gonzo or Boss

it was what Korn took off 5 candy 4 ? and me 6 and then you took out the rest which was Yoster and okn which was 4 xD

which was ****...... i know you arent a pushover im not underestimating you at all or anyone in our Crew ...
CK Sova tourney was canceled....

I want to melee today :/ please

could you find the way that we can play melee tonight ?? cuz im going sypher's tomorrow

----------------------------------
Jose, sometimes we don't need to play Brawl all the time... we(people like me and ck) still could catch up easily -.-

it's like when I was sick for 2 weeks.. and then I went to Gamepad tourney after that I still did really good there.
I agree, so thats why i say if a crew battle ever consist of just 4 we should mix it up a bit, theres no reason why it should only b a select 4.

**** it cafe, no ones cares if u were sick and did good at game pad, the only competition there was chu, azen and forte. lol
wow you are stupid

IM JUST SAYING. -__- about some people don't need to practicing Brawl all the time, and they could still catch up the game.

yeah yeah.. the only competition was chu azen and forte..
no wonder you start to crying about crew battle position.
that really only applies to me anyways Xd i dont ever play im just good im better than most of these so called people who improved.... no matter what xD

i can catch up to any brawl metagame always

but lets take this to our crew thread ! xd

lets discuss on who would be the most ideal Crew for a SERIOUS crew battle

ITS 5v5 ..... 10 bucks a person MM who would we put up

there is no cooteroriginals..... just the originals xP

boss8

Smash Hero
since the cotters and orginals will be combining then they will consist of an A team and a B team...

the A team being the best out of the crew and the B team being the rest......

so basically

A team:
candy
omni
meep
esoj
korn
P~S

B team
boss
hova
gonzo
CK
G-reg
Deez

tis so much ****.

its SETTLED!!!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Cootoriginals COMING SOON!!!

since the cotters and orginals will be combining then they will consist of an A team and a B team...

the A team being the best out of the crew and the B team being the rest......

so basically

A team:
candy
Boss
meep
gonzo
Deez
G-reg

B team
omni
hova
esoj
CK
P~S
Korn

tis so much ****.
Hey i switched some around

AND boss keep it The Originals

Cootoriginals sound so blah

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol lucario lol ......

oh right hey candy lets not face each other in tourney KAY :p

i mean i dont mind xD but lets avoid each other :X cause i would to have to woop your *** oh shi--- i said it :x but you know i'll keep it close muahahaha

but good **** being really good at 1v1 xD

hova

Smash Champion
lmao, this thread is amazing

hova/greg= S-Class
candy/hova= Forced ****
hova/korn= Hyhyro Sllih (hope you had your rumble off; **** looks like it hurt!!!)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
:( was I kicked out of originals :/?

Korn: sorry I have a meeting with some school people tomorrow for a project D: I am going to try though

Top Bottom