• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow so much tension between Boss and Thumbs. Thumbs if it helps I'm almost certain Boss is gonna pay you back. everytime i lent him money he pays me back. Im guessin he just dont have it at the moment. I mean unless he goes back to his old job strippin for McDoubles LOL!!!! sike nah just kiddin. just thought id lighten the tenstion.

boss8

Smash Hero
uhhh...me and kadaj would easily beat you and cafe no offense...sorry cafe but mks are wayyyyyy to easy for me and kadaj...and picking DDD is just a ginat target that will b tossed around....me and chu were just a horrible team...but me and kadaj will **** any1 ****s....i would ask you to MM but i can see you have money problems as it is lol
ROFL......the funny thing is i can team with anyone who can grab and beat the team of candy and any combination.....besides m2k obviously.....

this is just like when candy said they could beat me and deez... 2-0'ed

or when candy said him and chudat could beat me and p~s.... 3-1'ed/ 3-2'ed again....

but i will let you go on and talk about how u guys will win cause you clearly wont......

AKA dont get grabbed....:chuckle:

but we are not ging to sova anyways....we can call matt but someone will hafe to team with matt.....

danny get on aim or atleast answer your phone!!!! XD

o yea i 4got to mention i teamed with slikvik and beat you and korn as well candy...ROFLMAO!!!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Usually cause I'm scared of missing an attack and getting punished for it in Brawl. I've fixed that problem though, I actually go for all Diddy's moves now lol. It's much more fun comboing with Diddy anyway, which is what I've always done. At least my Melee Fox doesn't go for just grabs, in fact I don't grab enough with him LOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't know, it's ironic that I'm known for always going for grabs, yet I don't go for grabs with the character I should be doing that the most with lol. But I've gotten better with that too. I force myself to grab instead of upsmash now after a waveshine :p

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
ROFL......the funny thing is i can team with anyone who can grab and beat the team of candy and any combination.....besides m2k obviously.....

this is just like when candy said they could beat me and deez... 2-0'ed

or when candy said him and chudat could beat me and p~s.... 3-1'ed/ 3-2'ed again....

but i will let you go on and talk about how u guys will win cause you clearly wont......

AKA dont get grabbed....:chuckle:

but we are not ging to sova anyways....we can call matt but someone will hafe to team with matt.....

danny get on aim or atleast answer your phone!!!! XD

o yea i 4got to mention i teamed with slikvik and beat you and korn as well candy...ROFLMAO!!!!
this is CANDY

your right....you are slightly better in teams then i am.....and with me/chu....we were bad yet you fogot to mention when we 3-0'd u the 1st set of grand finals....so all in all we won 6 matches....kadaj is **** in teams and we were 34234982043280x better then me/chu b/c we worked well together so im pretty sure we would win that

but you slightly being better than me in teams means nothing compared too us in singles....for that i'll let everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy result thread speak for itself

boss8

Smash Hero
your right....you are slightly better in teams then i am.....and with me/chu....we were bad yet you fogot to mention when we 3-0'd u the 1st set of grand finals....so all in all we each won 6 matches....kadaj is **** in teams and we were 34234982043280x better then me/chu so im pretty sure we would win that

but you slightly being better than me in teams means nothing compared too us in singles....for that i'll let everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy result thread speak for itself
the simple fact you had to bring up singles

proves my point on how bad you are in teams.....well your not bad....but come on now.... P~S seriously????

yea sure you 3-0'ed us but did you win??? ofcourse not cuz i decided to turn UP my headphones.....lol :laugh:

you can have singles.....your obviously too good in them.....thats why im proud to say you are an original.....

Emmpy

Smash Rookie
I've been playing a lot of melee this week, its better then Brawl, oh how I forgot but too bad its not the dominant game anymore.

Also, Melee MM's anyone? I'll go as high as 5 bucks.

Deez.

Smash Lord
the simple fact you had to bring up singles

proves my point on how bad you are in teams.....well your not bad....but come on now.... P~S seriously????

yea sure you 3-0'ed us but did you win??? ofcourse not cuz i decided to turn UP my headphones.....lol :laugh:

you can have singles.....your obviously too good in them.....thats why im proud to say you are an original.....
this is P~S

thanks for the insult boss :) cus i haven't gotten better :) and you made the comeback against chu/candy :)

and to be accurate it was 3-1 in winners and 0-3 3-1 in grand

Emmpy

Smash Rookie
@ Boss and Korn - sure 5 dollars each, Boss go who you want, I don't care.

Emmpy

Smash Rookie
^ That must be a glimpse of a very far off future too with Boss and Candy looking that slim.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh wait that's Skins right?

also, I just heard MaSHi's not going to BlackG's so I might team with SK since we've talked about it for like 6 or 7 months now and never did haha

but that all depends on if my plans for Spring Break fall apart which they might...we'll see.

Top Bottom