• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
So because you don't know me, I'm a scrub AND a troll? Hm, like you said, people don't know me. So for all you know, I could kick your *** in Brawl. But I know who you are, and I know you are fully capable of not losing to me.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
max you are bad so stop trolling. if you were good youd win money at tournaments, thats the only real proof of being good.

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
max you are bad so stop trolling. if you were good youd win money at tournaments, thats the only real proof of being good.
So I take it you didn't read the latter half of my post. Meh, people are so touchy on forums. It's quite lawlz-worthy.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
So how many of u wanna get your butt whopped in some Street Fighter 4

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
So because you don't know me, I'm a scrub AND a troll? Hm, like you said, people don't know me. So for all you know, I could kick your *** in Brawl. But I know who you are, and I know you are fully capable of not losing to me.
lol you just randomly spam in this thread... get out D:

and MM me ! lol i won't use my mk :) $10

----------------------
and both snorlax + munchlax sucks

TOM NOOK rapeee!

boss8

Smash Hero
1.im broke...

2.any money i get needs to go to thumbs/azen

3.find a ride....lol

4.idk cause i have like 5 other people asking me as always.....ask candy or G-reg....

wow dude look at the first page out of ALL your crewmates you come to me.... i dont blame you i mean i am amzing..... <-----please ignore that lol....but yea..im sure most of us dont have partners ask around...

5.so for right now its an i dont no....

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
1.im broke...

2.any money i get needs to go to thumbs/azen

3.find a ride....lol

4.idk cause i have like 5 other people asking me as always.....ask candy or G-reg....

wow dude look at the first page out of ALL your crewmates you come to me.... i dont blame you i mean i am amzing..... <-----please ignore that lol....but yea..im sure most of us dont have partners ask around...

5.so for right now its an i dont no....
i ask you first, since this morning :D but you didnt see.
and you not really answer me.... until you said yes to someone else :/

also.. what happened after azen dropped me off ? lol

Famous

Smash Champion
What...I'm Mario 100% of the time regardless of the matchup...Or I'm Luigi when I start feeling super aggresive

Top Bottom