• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
my wario is good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been playing a lot of wario lately....hes wayyyy to fun!!!!!!!!!!! i offically quit playing mk EVER in tournys and is having wario/wolf/maybe lucario as my only oth secondaries

D

Deleted member

melee tiers that matter
1st- fox/falco/sheik/marth
2nd- peach/falcon
3rd- Jiggs/ICs
4th- Samus/Ganon/Doc
Chu tier - Pika/Pichu/Gdubs
hey greg I was thinking of a new melee tournament tier list tell me what you think, no order

singles

top tier:
marth
sheik
fox
falco

high tier:
peach
jigglypuff
falcon
ice climbers

bottom tier:
everyone else

teams

top tier:
fox

less top tier:
jigglypuff
peach
sheik

high tier:
falcon
ice climbers
marth

bottom tier:
everyone else

what do you think?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
your list is basically mine, except putting ICs/Jiggs on the same level as Peach/Falcon, and totally disregarding all ganon/samus/doc players

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
raynex sucks a nut anyway, guy has never been good. he does nothing but play melee and boast about it and still doesnt place well++loses to rusty players. tech skill still gets ***** by brains.
where the **** are you getting your information from?

do I randomly insult you or all the hard work you've put into either game? you should definitely shut the **** up man.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
my Wario Is Good Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive Been Playing A Lot Of Wario Lately....hes Wayyyy To Fun!!!!!!!!!!! I Offically Quit Playing Mk Ever In Tournys And Is Having Wario/wolf/maybe Lucario As My Only Oth Secondaries
omfg Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
its funny, cuz i honestly forgot there are other ppl who pick mk, lmao. well, it wont be a problem, cuz im edjoomuhcaded on beatin em now.

hova

Smash Champion
really? power rankings??

the merger is off

edit: wow i just looked at the rankings... lmao, merger definitely off

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol @ steve being first based on tourney results XD if u didnt count chus tourney hed be like below greg. but he is literally better than everyone below him so watever.

Top Bottom