• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
:o You didn'tz.

You had forgotten a Comma :D

Anyway.
My mum's rule is simple.

As long as she knows where I am, She's fine with it.

Well, she's only fine with it because of my size, to be honest.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, there's like a 50% chance something will come up and I won't be able to make this. I'll try my best to be there, though.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
First tourney: Fight for your friends, if I recall, god that was so awesome ^^ good old times.
I was actually supposed to go to that one and team with Ally, but I got sick the day before LOL.
My first tournament was Pro gaming league in Montreal, I meet Swordgard for the first time there. Tourney was free but I made like 300$. Dat money.

Gichan

Smash Champion
10am for EVERY tourney. Although MvC3 will start at a later time onlt MvC3 players are allowed to come later for registration. Reg is 10am-11:30am. 12pm events start

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Get your parents to come with you if they can and they'll quickly learn how they don't need to worry. My father went with Ally at his very first tournament for the same reason and after seeing how things worked he concluded he had nothing to worry about.
LOL oh wow unfortunately MY first tournament was T9 in this ghetto neighbourhood in downtown toronto in a sweaty basement, and there was a bunch of druggies and junkies upstairs and my parents saw them all looool they told me theyll never drive me to a tourney again

but honestly, good ol minus taught me, just lie to them. say youre goin to a friends or a party or somethin its not like theyll follow you around

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOL oh wow unfortunately MY first tournament was T9 in this ghetto neighbourhood in downtown toronto in a sweaty basement, and there was a bunch of druggies and junkies upstairs and my parents saw them all looool they told me theyll never drive me to a tourney again

but honestly, good ol minus taught me, just lie to them. say youre goin to a friends or a party or somethin its not like theyll follow you around
That's how ghetto my place is, I'm 10 mins down the street from that place. Or, at least before. Now that I moved, I'm 5 mins away from it LOL.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Especially your first out of region tourney.

Oh wait, Freenightmare happened.
LOL considering I was talking about Ally your post kinda fails >_>

This is surprisingly true for both our first OoR tourney.
Actually I didn't do that bad at my first OoR tournament, I still remember like it was yesterday. The tournament was Let's Brawl for Toronto. I actually placed 5th in that one but I still blame the fact people thought I was bad and put me on the same side as Ally, no offense to KingAce and Ambrose but my ROB was good enough to beat them during that time and I could have gotten 2nd. Only person I could not beat was Chaotic because I was garbage at that matchup lol.

P.S: Canada triumphed over Michigan, both me and Ambrose beat Lain at that tournament ;) and I don't remember what happened to NoJ in that one lol.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sbert was the first to take a set off ally in tourney in the world I think. Thats pretty good considering iirc that was his 1st tourney.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for this thing, I get to play people who are Actually good. I quit online because I keep getting gayed by it.

Sooo.. basically Playing tourneys is the only time I play people who give me a hard time.. besides that.. meh..

I mostly just practice my Tech Skill now.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
im pretty sure that no regular in the scene is under 16.

ANYWAY, my flight has been delayed so im most likely reaching

GI WHATS THE LATEST TIME I CAN SHOW UP FOR SINGLES? is 1 ok?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
im pretty sure that no regular in the scene is under 16.

ANYWAY, my flight has been delayed so im most likely reaching

GI WHATS THE LATEST TIME I CAN SHOW UP FOR SINGLES? is 1 ok?
i was 14/15 when I went to brawl tourneys semi-often. im still only 16 now

and nice i'll see you there (if anth decides to go)

.decoy

Smash Ace
my first tourney was at pownz....that **** pownz amirite

me and jon teamed...nair above brinstar ftw haha i know you remember that

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I can't wait for this thing, I get to play people who are Actually good. I quit online because I keep getting gayed by it.

Sooo.. basically Playing tourneys is the only time I play people who give me a hard time.. besides that.. meh..

I mostly just practice my Tech Skill now.
Doesn't Neko give you a challenge?

Mprime

Smash Ace
i will be bringing a wii + brawl and a wii + melee but someone has to copy their melee data onto my memory card for i have lost that data :(. I don't believe i have room to bring a TV unfortunately but if i do i will

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge​

What is the Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge?

The Supreme Dirt Burger Challenge is my alternative to MMs, since I'm basically broke. Basically, if you win a Bo3 against my Game and Watch, you get this. If you lose, you pay the cost rounded to the nearest dollar, which I'll be checking prior to the tournament, as I can't recall it off the top of my head. This works best since 1) I recently discovered a $30 Wendy's gift card and 2) There's a Wendy's near the venue.

Are there any MUs you won't accept?

Snake, Ice Climbers, and Meta Knight. I'm not confident in any of these MUs to accept MMs.

Takers

MPrime - ??? vs. :gw:
Cyan - :gw: vs. :gw:
Hype (maybe) - ??? vs. :gw:
HrcPoke - ??? vs. :gw:
Techiyo - :marth: or :toonlink: vs. :gw:
cMeDu - :wolf: vs. :gw:
Tin Man - :olimar: vs. :gw:
JMo - ??? vs. :gw:
Shelter from the Storm - :samus: vs. :gw:

Top Bottom