• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Remember, Dirt mah boi.
I use GaW as well.
Currently I use..
Falco, Marth, Ike, Snake, Meta, Falcon, Dk, GaW, TLink, Link, Ganon oh and Kirbaylaytay.

Gaspa

Smash Cadet
Yay I'll go! My first tourney ever =).

Btw, can I go with a gamestop gc controller? Cause I don't have anything else. It has a turbo option that you can turn on but I've never used it and I don't even know how to use it. I got this just to replace my gc controller that broke a couple of months ago.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Does anyone know if people share arcade sticks? Or will there be extras? I wouldn't mind playing some friendlies, but don't like the idea of bringing my $200 arcade stick when I'm not even entering a tournament...

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Yay I'll go! My first tourney ever =).

Btw, can I go with a gamestop gc controller? Cause I don't have anything else. It has a turbo option that you can turn on but I've never used it and I don't even know how to use it. I got this just to replace my gc controller that broke a couple of months ago.
I can lend you my Orange Gcc for the tournament.

I'm completely alright with it because I use the Wii Mote sideways ^-^;

Shelter From The Storm

Banned via Administration
Confirm Project Melee money matches.

There are 14 solidified characters to choose from:

-> Mario
-> Link
-> Zelda
-> Sheik
-> Ganondorf
-> Falcon
-> Marth
-> Jigglypuff
-> Snake
-> Mr. Game & Watch
-> Lucas
-> Falco
-> Fox
-> Sonic

They will be from $1-$3, and Bo3. I will be primarily using a mixture of Falco and Sheik.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
If you're not joking I'll be very surprised.
Last tourney I brought Doughnuts. :3

Check the Preservation Thread's Stream, you'll hear Illiad go Insane when he noticed I use the Wii Mote sideways.

If you want me to bring my GCC along, let me know.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll also bring a GCC just in case Hrc forgets his. Insurance or whatever.

Mostly because both my GCCs have been left in my bag for the past month. Too much work to take them out.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You get used to them.

It's the button layout I like. Especially the extra shoulder button.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
LeafyBug needs a ride from York to the venue, and back. he'll pay for gas

if anyone could help that'd be nice

Gaspa

Smash Cadet
Last tourney I brought Doughnuts. :3

Check the Preservation Thread's Stream, you'll hear Illiad go Insane when he noticed I use the Wii Mote sideways.

If you want me to bring my GCC along, let me know.
I'd be *really* grateful if you do man. Thank you!!

I won't know how to recognize you though :).

Oh and swordgard, I believe that Ally's going to a virginia tourney or something... dunno if that was what you asked.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
will there be a stream for this? i might make it home in time for tin vs hype if im lucky lool

also steve projectm is so fun roflrofl

edit: they switched pools around i just noticed so disregard what i said, iliad isnt in inuis pool anymore

tha_carter

Smash Ace
can someone let me use an xbox control or a ps3 to xbox converter.....

i wanna come for mvc but no 360 control....

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I'd be *really* grateful if you do man. Thank you!!

I won't know how to recognize you though :).

Oh and swordgard, I believe that Ally's going to a virginia tourney or something... dunno if that was what you asked.
Easiest description.

I'm the Tall White Guy wearing a Blue Plaid Jacket.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Id really want to see iliad/raidos/gichan or some of the new top players vs hype. Would be interesting to see how they fare against him, old school vs new school kind of thing. MMs always put the hype going on.

Pun intended.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum, I'm ****ing OLDER school. I've been here for brawl before anyone active aside from Ambrose and he barely counts cause he is soooo on and off.

I can't play during the event. I already stated that, it's going to hurt but that's what being a good TO is about. for some pre-tourney hype I lost both my MMs against Guard and Techiyo.

Tech 1-2 he's good but we have better MKs. Very good at buffering though and knowing what attacks to use. He also picks up on patterns quick. But he gets frustrated...

Guard 0-2 Although both close. He's a smart *** player. I expected a totally different style but he really took me by surprise. Can get predictable but that is only because his character makes him so. Very strong mentality so watch out.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Ally or citrus better give me updates asap on whats happening by text -.-

You guys got anything from raidos and the others?

EDIT: All I read from your post Gi is "KKong is dropping on the PR".

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo Gi according to my directions my last stop is at dufferin and wenderly drive, what am i supposed to look for there? where do i go to?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Confirm Project Melee money matches.

There are 14 solidified characters to choose from:

-> Mario
-> Link
-> Zelda
-> Sheik
-> Ganondorf
-> Falcon
-> Marth
-> Jigglypuff
-> Snake
-> Mr. Game & Watch
-> Lucas
-> Falco
-> Fox
-> Sonic

They will be from $1-$3, and Bo3. I will be primarily using a mixture of Falco and Sheik.
No Olimar :(

Dayum, I'm ****ing OLDER school. I've been here for brawl before anyone active aside from Ambrose and he barely counts cause he is soooo on and off.

I can't play during the event. I already stated that, it's going to hurt but that's what being a good TO is about. for some pre-tourney hype I lost both my MMs against Guard and Techiyo.

Tech 1-2 he's good but we have better MKs. Very good at buffering though and knowing what attacks to use. He also picks up on patterns quick. But he gets frustrated...

Guard 0-2 Although both close. He's a smart *** player. I expected a totally different style but he really took me by surprise. Can get predictable but that is only because his character makes him so. Very strong mentality so watch out.
How much where the MM's?

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
So upset I won't be able to make this. Ughh

Gi and/or Tin, let me know when your next tourney will be; I'll most definitely be there!

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
I love how these are so easy for me to Access.

I take the 506 High Park/506 Lansdowne to Dufferin. Then I take the Dufferin Bus going towards Dufferin Mall.

Anyway, I wake up too damn early for these things.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Leaving from London now.

Top 10 in Melee and Brawl, winning Marvel, and scrubbing out of SF. That's how today's goin down.

Top Bottom