• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
why aren't ther emore brawlers going to pound? melee's got like full force lol

would've been before quebec flopped for their respective reasons
Too many nationals ****** peoples' wallets: Apex, WHOBO, WGF, 5 MLG's, and now Pound 5, with Apex 2, Genesis 2, and SRT all around the corner.

Same thing (on a smaller scale) happened to GTA's Brawl scene in summer '09 lol.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Amusingly, summer '09 is when I tried to get into competitive Brawl. Good job breaking the scene back then, guys.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I think I've finally got a MU based approach involving GaW, D3, and Fox.

Hopefull this will work.

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
Lol guys I'm really not that good...atleast not in tourney

and if Googs use IC's then thats good game...lol

good luck tho my mains...its def gonna be a fight for second seed and third seed...lol (vex has first on lock Imo.)

that jamal dude is probably free though
We'll see how "free" I am. ;)

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Supreme Dirt, please don't make assumptions like that.

I wish you luck as well! :)

ToJoe, add me on msn.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
No really don't get intimidated by Supreme Dirt. If you're bad, you'll improve
If you're good, you'll make it out of pools. Simple.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
WTF JAMAAL YOU LIVE IN MD?

why the hell have i never seen you?

Shoutouts to namesearching like a boss.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Too many nationals ****** peoples' wallets: Apex, WHOBO, WGF, 5 MLG's, and now Pound 5, with Apex 2, Genesis 2, and SRT all around the corner.

Same thing (on a smaller scale) happened to GTA's Brawl scene in summer '09 lol.

lol i see. i guess it's happening to the melee scene too, but they sorta travel a bit less

i'm really glad ally's going at least lol

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

Apex 2? Don't you mean apex 3 at least? Because Apex 2, which was called Apex 2010, was last summer, and first one was simply called Apex, which was I think the summer before it, where Ally defeated M2k for the first time, if I recall.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Apex 2? Don't you mean apex 3 at least? Because Apex 2, which was called Apex 2010, was last summer, and first one was simply called Apex, which was I think the summer before it, where Ally defeated M2k for the first time, if I recall.
Yeah, typo /shrug

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Reading.. 6 Pages is not fun at all.

So I have a new nickname? Wii Mote? That's fine, better than Robbie >_>
Also, Guys you're ALL awesome for saying my gamer tage properly.

Now, I'd love to travel out to Momtreal and Smash with you guys, Buuurt.. If you don't know.. I'm only 16. Anyway. I actually worked out a deal with my mum, If I pass all my courses this semester, i'll be allowed to travel which is quite fun.

PuffMaster is still Pending..

Side note - There MAY be a Chance I can get Weeklies at my school(Central Technical School)
As for Brawl.
Remorse - We must Play.
Rhyme - " "
Dark Shadow - " "
Well, I want to play everyone.

Maybe i'll knock up my skill level before this tourney, if not. Oh well.

And that pesky argument..

Montreàl > Gta.
Because! Gta is Lazy and possibly poor like me.

Only one I can say who actually has improved in Gta is.. To****in'Joe. I remember playing him online in like 09'.. We were actually about even, now he's like #1 soo... haha.

*Yawns* Finding CRT's is Hard.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Your new nickname is HurkPokay.

Also, in other news, I'm sticking with GaW. Following the three-tourney rule, which was made up in about 20 seconds. Can't switch mains until I've played 3 tourneys.

In fact, I'ma find a code which forces P1 to GaW for my practice.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I dug up another couple of Wendy's Gift Cards. One has $30, the other has $1.55.

I totally challenge all takers to a $1.55 MM, all stages on random, all items set to medium, 3 stock, 5 minutes, random characters, best of 5. I think it's called AllBrawl, if I recall.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
blah blah blah...

blah blah blah...
blah blah blah...
blah blah blah...
learn to spell gamer tag lol.

I dug up another couple of Wendy's Gift Cards. One has $30, the other has $1.55.

I totally challenge all takers to a $1.55 MM, all stages on random, all items set to medium, 3 stock, 5 minutes, random characters, best of 5. I think it's called AllBrawl, if I recall.
Thats what it is? All brawl is so lulzy :rotfl:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well, pretty much the rest of us met each other "off the internet".

Get a couple of friends to come with you, try and use reason. There's always the fact that this is a tournament.

Also, you're in Ontario? Never knew that.

*EDIT AT ABOVE* Confirm me for a Wii+Brawl (dedicated Brawl Mod setup, primarily Project M but I'll have Brawl Minus with me if anyone wants a Minus MM), and a GC+Melee.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
for some reason im really interested in going to this...
how would one convince a paranoid parent of letting their kid meet some people they met "off the internet"?
Get your parents to come with you if they can and they'll quickly learn how they don't need to worry. My father went with Ally at his very first tournament for the same reason and after seeing how things worked he concluded he had nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom