• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GW is cool for a teammate. ive never actually teamed with a good GW myself (although ive been GW while playing with a diddy), and the team seemed legit. florida doesnt have any top-notch GW players so i dont think i'll ever get to try the team at a high level

i actually like teaming with peach alot, but the lack of kill power sometimes is just too much of a wall to climb. im honestly tired of losing in doubles...

i would agree that luigi is ****, but ive never done luigi diddy, just luigi GW (which me and biglou did win teams that tourney lol)

diddy snake is...well, it can be effective definitely, but it isnt as much fun to me as other teams. same as diddy MK. effective but not nearly as much fun.

double diddy is definitely the most fun :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^u know double peanut walling is too good xD tho getting gimped hardcore by m2k wasnt as fun :\ haha

Player-1

Smash Legend
I teamed with biglou once and we only lost a game that day, in fact we did so good that kismet and reflex were so scared to play us that they lost and got like 7th.

GDX, I remember you using Diddy and Luigi a couple of times when I watched some vids

ADHD

Smash Hero
Me and gnes are teaming for whobo 2 or 3, I forgot which one :)

Just need to figure out how bypass this complicated registration system.

~My name is Wyatt!!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
C-c-c-combo breaker!

Serious question: I've been gone for about a month, and haven't played Brawl in longer. What important stuff did I miss? I want to keep the Kongpendium updated, but I have no idea what's been discovered/talked about.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
speaking of mindblown, just watched inception again

my brain hurts just as much as the first time

DFEAR

Smash Hero
honestly its SO different from usual diddy safe gameplay...i feel like im always putting myself at risk if i go for the infinite :\

Gnes

Smash Master
honestly its SO different from usual diddy safe gameplay...i feel like im always putting myself at risk if i go for the infinite :\
Thats what i mean man...like...i was playing against my friend's mk, so hard to hit him with anything not to mention setting up for a infinite. I hardly ever get the double naner string anymore in general so...

ugh...this is so frustrating

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Thats what i mean man...like...i was playing against my friend's mk, so hard to hit him with anything not to mention setting up for a infinite. I hardly ever get the double naner string anymore in general so...

ugh...this is so frustrating
The best thing that comes from this infinite is the fact that anyone who knows about it is never going to roll into us. That in itself made this finding worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom