• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Fuuuuuu

I totally missed out on this ***** fight :(

p3 is king and player 1 is pretty tough.

You guys weren't trolling, I can imagine that what I've read would be like your irl convo's LOL

Player-3

Smash Hero
our irl convos usually are just normal until p1 gets salty that i **** him on RC every time we play and then he starts crying

Player-1

Smash Legend
our irl convos usually are just normal until p3 gets salty that I **** him in marth dittos 3-0 and then he starts crying

tibs7

Smash Champion
dfear trolling is only used to gain post count

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU DO IT?
I think blm's posts are him trying to be serious :/...poor ******.

Any of you guys play poker? (directed at everyone who is 18 or over, so p1 who is like 10, don't answer)

Player-3

Smash Hero
he meant mental age

and since i have the mental age of a nasty old man who shoots kids for walking on his lawn, i'm like, 80

Player-1

Smash Legend
He was talking about poker and the legal age and since legal age =/= mental age, you're still 7 just with mental issues.

tibs7

Smash Champion
ahaha you guys are so lolworthy.

p3 I'd beat your *** in cod jus btw.

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
I would say 7 or 8. His stage control can help but it can be a danger to his teammate. He's fairly lightweight so he's gotta be real careful, especially on the smaller stages. Decent kill moves but not enough to be more than a heavy damage racker. Needs a teammate that can deliver the kills a bit earlier then he can.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
diddy and falco **** pretty hard whereas diddy and SNAKE get beat by mario dk. *shrug*

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I always thought the 'Shoot moar peanuts' stuff where jokes, untill i actually won a set because of 1 peanut. Now you've opened my eyes, i wiil, shoot, more, peanuts!!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
MK & Diddy in teams how does that work
Who plays what role and how should bananas be used

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
That is why I don't take the pacific northwest srsly, cept' for Brick. :facepalm:

Diddy plays support, MK plays MK. :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom