• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah monkey flip is quite good. And dtilt too......mmmmmm I'll do better at apex, I promise. (whenever that is)

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
LOL some of those were the funniest things ever. btw diddy can throw out of his pivot turn around with JCthrow. posted it on my thread but no one pays any attention. D:

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think I found a practical set-up for the single naner lock, and it happens kind of frequently.

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh btw, I've started on my video guide of every single AT technique strategy thingy that diddy has, hopefully I'll have it all done in a couple of weeks, but I'll still probably be forgetting a couple of things >.>

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

Player-1

Smash Legend
it's an air dodge cancelled item toss, a glide toss is just a roll cancelled item toss so it's the same input as a glidetoss.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I only play people on wifi so I know a lot about wifi lucarios. they spam alot of forward smash and side b so you have to watch out and roll alot because roll goes through fsmash. it isn't that hard once you get the hang of it really.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Just camp em. and be sure you dont stale your kill moves because if you have to fight lucario at those high percents...your dying from like anything at like 70-80

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Any reason the Diddy xat is never used? Other character boards seem use theirs...how come we suck so bad yo?

Also any chance at ever doing another CCV? the first one we had was really awesome and stuff but Diddys evolved (kinda) from September 09.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i would like to let you know, that you are now allowed to call p1 a scrub at any time you like.

in GFs of a tournament yesterday, i beat his diddy on RC with my metaknight.

doesn't matter he won the set(s), (beat him in WF, but the chars we used were like... his luigi vs my fox or something lol) cuz he lost on RC, so i still won according to his logic

gnes you can now make fun of him all you want because he's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom