• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I have nothing important to say im just in love with my new avatar.

plusonepostcount

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
diddy's nair is amazing off stage. vs. mk. I just discovered this recently. PM for more info unless you think i'm trolling. T_T

Yikarur

Smash Master
diddy's nair is amazing off stage. vs. mk. I just discovered this recently. PM for more info unless you think i'm trolling. T_T

you're stupid for stating such an thesis and don't bother to say anything else, you're saying we should write you a PM instead giving instantly infos.
do you know, how stupid this actually is?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Diddys nair has it's uses... but going offstage against MK with nair...? I'm not sure if that's really a good thing to do o_o;

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
you're stupid for stating such an thesis and don't bother to say anything else, you're saying we should write you a PM instead giving instantly infos.
do you know, how stupid this actually is?
do you know how to use commas? you're probably just some stupid yoshi main who doesn't know how to use punctuation or grammar. nobody cares about your character so GTFO.

the infos have been given

Yikarur

Smash Master
D: I feel trolled

btw I don't now how to use commas in english tbh because english punctuation is.. strange D:

Boofy!

Smash Champion
have you guys ever tried barrel spiking a snake thats in his cypher and getting your jump back ala mk? i've run off and used my momentum to catch them off guard if they are close enough to the stage.. it's really dumb lol but it could work against bad players

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
did y'all know naner on the edge of any stage can be connected with a barrel spike on any character? you have to catch them in the fall animation once they slide of the stage. **** *****.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok, you know the setups to FORCE snake to upb right?

well forward throw for some reason most snake players will jump right after being thrown...why? they dumb i guess (adapt if need arises) and fair them...leads them in the BEST position to sideb them at early % which is like =D!!!!! for diddy... and then the generic grab release off ledge into reading their jump. (towards u, u dtilt them, then either grab their cypher or sideb/spike and if away you can limit their options of landing and place a banana near the ledge and then u decide if they want to go on the ledge or on the banana and if theyre cool like mvd they will c4 themselves until banana disappears lol)

Sails

Smash Ace

well forward throw for some reason most snake players will jump right after being thrown...why? they dumb i guess (adapt if need arises) and fair them...leads them in the BEST position to sideb them at early % which is like =D!!!!! for diddy... and then the generic grab release off ledge into reading their jump. (towards u, u dtilt them, then either grab their cypher or sideb/spike and if away you can limit their options of landing and place a banana near the ledge and then u decide if they want to go on the ledge or on the banana and if theyre cool like mvd they will c4 themselves until banana disappears lol)
You have no idea how much this stuff is blowing my face off. I have work to do.

Dekar173

Justice Man

If they DI "properly" they're set-up for a guaranteed fair at low percents. Meaning, if you get the guaranteed fair off, you're not actually taking their jump because they aren't getting to jump :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well yea di is applicable same with mix up between jumping and landing or even jumping back...this game is too complex when it comes to that stuff...sheesh...

and honestly a snake will take 20+50% if it means they arent put in a bad situation against us...cuz we all know snake dies at dumb %'s anyway they can afford it

Dekar173

Justice Man
well yea di is applicable same with mix up between jumping and landing or even jumping back...this game is too complex when it comes to that stuff...sheesh...

and honestly a snake will take 20+50% if it means they arent put in a bad situation against us...cuz we all know snake dies at dumb %'s anyway they can afford it
All I'm saying is slow down newbert. You want them to waste their jump for your setup to work :)

Toneh

Smash Lord
If they DI "properly" they're set-up for a guaranteed fair at low percents. Meaning, if you get the guaranteed fair off, you're not actually taking their jump because they aren't getting to jump :(
Its not really guaranteed, most snakes jump airdodge bc they're expecting the f-air. So then u gotta predict that.

Ive been doin this to practice my z-catching. Training mode, cpu walk. Throw at naner at them, jump z-catch, then throw again when they roll into you.

Whats causing diddy to airdodge sometimes when i z-catch? I dont want it to do that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Its not really guaranteed, most snakes jump airdodge bc they're expecting the f-air. So then u gotta predict that.

Ive been doin this to practice my z-catching. Training mode, cpu walk. Throw at naner at them, jump z-catch, then throw again when they roll into you.

Whats causing diddy to airdodge sometimes when i z-catch? I dont want it to do that.
mistiming. you do it right timing he'll never airdodge

and ANSWER YOUR TEXTS :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom