• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how does kadaj know im good. i thought only florida knew i was good theyre waiting for me to upset pr's but im too lazy >_>

Count

Smash Champion
there's lots of good diddy's that nobody has ever heard of, seems like a lot of solid diddy's are fairly inactive.

@zeru yeah BR was there. He got second and was who beat me in losers...Y.b.M. and smash64 were other god kais in attendance among others..no shugo :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
why bother with brawl when u can play donkey kong country returns right now! its amazing!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
It's better gameplay wise and is harder lol
controls are w.e but yup...not challenging enough tho for ppl who play kaizo mario games such as myself...100% will be easy...tho finding the puzzle pieces are a pain D=<

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have not played a platformer since.... ****... the original donkey kong country.

I never owned any of the marios. and did not play lil big planet

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Is there anyone besides me who had the boredom to practice F-throw/B-throw -> B-dacus? It looks ****ing cool. And doing 22 damage from a throw setup isn't exactly bad.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Stupid Americans getting games before Australia. God I hate america.

I want to play donkey kong returns so bayudd. I pre-ordered it :3.

Player-1

Smash Legend
leaving tomorrow on vacation til saturday, Jeebus you're the official temporary official diddy board troll officially (btw you have to troll your own threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom