• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
P1, I don't think you're crazy because I think it happened to ADHD in this match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDB9nz89iTs&feature=sub

It happens at 0:19. Is that what you were talking about?
Yeah that is weird.. I don't think it's that significant though unless they're trying to SDI it backwards or something like that.

I hate watching old videos of me, want to puke at everything I would NOT do now.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ughhh lost a tourny today. Came 4th, it's like the first one I've lost in about a year...rocked up late so got put in losers from the start :(. And then lost a marth really stupidly. Aw well next time

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah p3 it was also the first time I played brawl in a while since mum took the wii...lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I will be. prolly riding with kadaj, stingers and stockfield, the only NC that is going unfortunately.

patv

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm new, and just wondering, why is this thread so empty?! Say something?! Lol. I just like to lurk and read this thread

tibs7

Smash Champion
Coz there's nothing new to diddy =\.

I'm never using diddy against falco ever again >.>, pikachu all the way, his spotdodge and jab an bair and dair are way to good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Coz there's nothing new to diddy =\.

I'm never using diddy against falco ever again >.>, pikachu all the way, his spotdodge and jab an bair and dair are way to good.
lol.

its annoying but it its not TOO bad...at least not after you get out of CG range. its alot of setting banana traps and grabbing (kinda like luigi)

tibs7

Smash Champion
I was just approaching the whole time which was really stupid, and then his fsmash is really really stupid aswell =\. He's so hard to punish with that amazing jab....... God why isn't falco 2nd or 3rd he's so **** and hella easy use.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I should learn the Falco matchup.
There are like... 15 falcos in Paris

And right now, 4 of them can beat me... That sucks.
Losing to MKs is much more entertaining.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Falco pika isn't even that bad if falco gets the first grab.....>.>

falco is easy to use choice. Jab allll day long.

Gnes

Smash Master
Falco pika isn't even that bad if falco gets the first grab.....>.>

falco is easy to use choice. Jab allll day long.
Uh no sir i cant let u get away with this. U play falco against a good pika and see what happens. I learned my lesson. Pika is like the devil for falco. Real talk.

Kprime u gay :(

tibs7

Smash Champion
Dehf was taking games off ESAM, Falco's have been saying it's unwinnable, but this says otherwise.

Get first grab then platform camp till you get over cg %. If you don't get first grb you're kinda screwed though rofl.

tibs7

Smash Champion
They were playing to determine the MU, yeah friendlies. but still falco is taking games pika...
I don't know where it was but it was quite recent.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dehf was taking games off ESAM, Falco's have been saying it's unwinnable, but this says otherwise.

Get first grab then platform camp till you get over cg %. If you don't get first grb you're kinda screwed though rofl.
Nobody said unwinnable, just hard as hell. Ask larry what matchup he thinks is falcos worst, i guarantee he'll say the rat. Hell he said in his apex interview if i remember right.

Ur saying falco pika isn't that bad, yes it is. Guess what Larry beat atomsk at apex, does that mean icies vs falco isn't bad?

Also realize in the 20-100 % range(if i remember right, kprime told me the %'s after our match), ur in cg percentage. There's no platform camping for 80% lol.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Nah it's inbetween 20-60 the percents.

I think the MU is 60:40 pika no way worse than that, when falco doesn't have to worry about getting grabbed he penetrates pikachu real hard.

Gnes

Smash Master
Nah it's inbetween 20-60 the percents.

I think the MU is 60:40 pika no way worse than that, when falco doesn't have to worry about getting grabbed he penetrates pikachu real hard.
Naw i remember now...its 0-100 f-throw x2 then buffer d-throws or after 20% just buffer d-throws...and considering this is what kprime told me, a person who tested it with esam and did it to me, I'm inclined to believe him.

I think ur thinking of f-throws by themselves, which go from 0-60.
But really, have u played the matchup in tourney before? I have. Im sorry dude, but seeing as ur looking from a outsiders point of view at the matchup, u cant really see how bad it is.

60-40 is diddy vs snake/mk. Not falco vs pika lol

tibs7

Smash Champion
2x f throw = 19% you can still footstool dthrow after that unless you let them pummel you. But otherwise it doesn't work. Well yeah pika can fthrow x 6 or whatever but that doesn't happen ever and with the dthrow cg if it's not diminished by ~45% pika can only dthrow 3-4 times after. But anyway yeah I don't main pika, I second him so I do know some stuff :) And yeah i've played the mu in tourny before.

Oh I my last post about the 20-60 is the range from when pika can dthrow cg.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ahaha you so funny.

Samus wins coz liek dat zair range is b1gger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom