• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Nothing goes on in there, ever...

...Just like here :p

The best Diddy mains are prolly ADHD, AZ, and (still?) NinjaLink (sorry, I haven't seen any of your recent vids).

To the guy who wants to know about Diddy ATs, look at the "Diddy Kongpendium" sticky. It has everything you need to know in there.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya Ingulit you're kinda silly.

Gnes is #1 right now, Wyatt mains MK (AKA he's dead to us now because he never practices,) AZ has always been good but he's not a top Diddy any more imo, NL doesn't PLAY Diddy lmfao, and you didn't mention Felix or Gnes!

Silly *****

Again, good **** Gnes you made me proud :) now it's time for you to win a freakin' TX tourney for once god ****

Player-1

Smash Legend
it's probably:
1. Me
2. ADHD
3. Gnes
4. Felix
5. Dekar/Flip/AZ/Me when i don't use any bananas
6. Dekar/Flip/AZ/Me when i don't use any bananas
7. Dekar/Flip/AZ/Me when I don't use any bananas
8. Dekar/Flip/AZ/Me when I don't use any bananas
9. GDX
10. Count/Dao

NL would be up there if he ever played Diddy. I hear that dekar scrub is almost not a scrub, but I haven't ever seen videos of him in a while so I can't judge properly, just going off of what I've seen in tournament results. Gano would be somewhere in there too probably, but I can't judge him very well since Japan vs amaerican hasn't happened.

Gnes

Smash Master
I heard that guy gnes or something is good.

Still out-ditto'd him half a year ago, though.
LOOL dude those were so fun. We gotta play at Apex just for the hype. I can actually Instant throw and side B cancel now Lmao

I 2stocked p1 with my mk online. definetly not best diddy. Razer has the best diddy.

Dekar i win every texas tourney that that ***** dojo doesnt come to and time me out. Real talk

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah, there's no RC in that post and we all know that RC is the only stage that counts when determining skill.

Skyworld is decent too since I 2 stocked ADHD there on wifi.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
LOOL dude those were so fun. We gotta play at Apex just for the hype. I can actually Instant throw and side B cancel now Lmao

I 2stocked p1 with my mk online. definetly not best diddy. Razer has the best diddy.

Dekar i win every texas tourney that that ***** dojo doesnt come to and time me out. Real talk
lol stop playing such a horrible karaktur.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol if i could give some of it to keith i wooooooooooould

on the real though, imma start getting rid of it soon. Ill just have to cheat alittle at APEX (gotta go to the r-u-hungry food stand i saw on tv. **** looks so broken)

Imma start proving that im a top diddy too. I been sandbagging for the past 2 years but now its srs business :laugh: . Its a shame that FL is so **** good cause its gonna be tough

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
FL PRs looks stacked...

at least form my point of view, I don't know the pika, zss, ness, or ICs MU >.>
lol no one else does either

but nah, for real, esam riddle shaky and snipa are too beast

riddle got 3rd shaky got 10th esam got somewhere inbetween at MLG last weekend. snipa probably wouldve done well too if he were able to go, but he couldnt.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

You're not winning HOBO. My diddy is.

ADHD

Smash Hero

:( Not going to Apex. We shall meet in the future though once more, Keithykinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom