• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
TEAM ROCKET'S ROCKET
talking trouble, walkin trouble
double trouble, big trouble is going to fooooooooooolllllllllllooooooooooow you.

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I might be going to raleigh. so much money though, and not enough people attend WA tournaments to get a big enough pot. :(

@gnes- what's a side b cancel? wtf. do you mean a side b platform cancel?

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
i like side b platform cancels better because you can do them back and forth on BF platforms. ADHD knows I showed him at orlando haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
kaffei, i feel bad for you getting trolled right now

just go to the diddy AT thread and there you will find what you seek

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
I wish you could nair directly out of side b. Like, during it or something. diddy would have the best approach ever. ****ing cart wheel at people in the air and be like what's up *****?!?!?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
diddy doing the flip from the monkey flip, and THEN a cartwheel?

that many flips in the air? what is this, resonance of fate? might as well make him shoot his peanut gun while doing 360s during this entire event

Player-1

Smash Legend
I can jacket the explosions that pop up when you die onto a banana so that every time you throw a banana at them they automatically die.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright thats it, i gotta sit the **** down and beat final fantasy XIII tomorrow

and haze is going to australia? when is this?

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think he would if we payed for half his flight which is pretty easy since we got m2k's flight payed for in like 1 week lol. but yeah everyones coming! gdx included?

wtf is GA?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i think he would if we payed for half his flight which is pretty easy since we got m2k's flight payed for in like 1 week lol. but yeah everyones coming! gdx included?

wtf is GA?
if you helped me with a flight to australia, id no joke start the process for a passport tomorrow :laugh:

tibs7

Smash Champion
gdx ill get back to you by the end of the day.

p1 ive already looked up good flights for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom