• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is interested, I am holding another tournament on Feb. 11th in Bedford (about 10 min from Cleveland). Here is the link to the thread that has information about it and a registration for it too. Had some pretty good players here last time, looking forward to another great tourny, hope to see some of you there.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95569

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I never noticed this thread. I live in Ohio, Cleveland Heights to be specific, though, currently attending college at Ashland University...so...if anyone's near there I'm always willing to play.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
Me and my krew have been looking for regulars around the Dayton area. We usually host little minis out my house, I have a room in my house dedicated for gaming. So if anyone is ever interested, you can catch either me or my partner on AIM.

Mine: SupaSonic01sa2
Partners: FairmontSoccer4

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
Hey there! I'm from the Youngstown area, and I was just wondering if there were any players around here? I only play with a small group of friends, and I'm looking for someone to kick my *** so I can get better.

Sliq

Smash Master
Me and my krew have been looking for regulars around the Dayton area. We usually host little minis out my house, I have a room in my house dedicated for gaming. So if anyone is ever interested, you can catch either me or my partner on AIM.

Mine: SupaSonic01sa2
Partners: FairmontSoccer4
Occasionally smashfests are held at my apartment here in Cincinnati, so you should pay attention to the boards and you might catch the topic.

clowsui

Smash Legend
k, I live in Cincy, OH but I'm t3h 13 years (no, I'm not another BS; I need some good tips before I reach anything close to pro) and so I'm very limited to where I can go. I'm Asian (full), and my parents are rly crappy about strangers and whatnot...if a tourney was held at like Xavier, Walnut Hills HS, UC or something or some smashing goes on around here I'm free to smash around.

AIM: DranzerMSX0
MSN: the_best1993@hotmail.com

Big_R

Smash Champion
Anybody in Hamilton, just so I know for future reference.
i go to hamilton township high, but that's township, and probably no the hamilton you're talking about. where are you, closer to cnicy or columbus? cuz i'm pretty much in columbus.

DiSCO

Smash Rookie
A small group of friends and I play together, there's 3 of us. If anyone lives in Columbus/around Columbus...send a message if you're interested in playing.
We're pretty close to High Street/Campus.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
There's a ton of us on campus here that play. The CoK is here and there's another group of us that get together also plus some other guys.

We all kind of organize when we can play here, on Anuj's site: http://forums.startpause.com//viewtopic.php?t=659

In the Spring we're gonna try and get biweeklies going here on campus.

I don't think anyone checks here much but just say when you'd like to play and usually some of us will show up. You might have better luck contacting us in the thread I linked though.

d2Law89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PolarUrs
3DS FC
1263-6319-5484
Hamilton, as in Hamilton County? I'm in that area :p...I don't really see that many people from Cincinnati here, and all these Ohio tournaments are like 3-4 hour drives.

I'm in Indian Hill.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I have a feeling I know who you are...lol, you're right; our tournies are all the way out, if you are who I think you are.

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone else in Cincinnati? :s
Usually me...but Kel already mentioned me. So never mind.

Also, I am currently in East Canton, and if anyone wants to play I'm game. However, more than likely I'm not going to want to drive, so you have to get your *** to me so I can kick it.

I will be taking money matches from northeastern Ohioans as long as their names don't rhyme with vidjogamer.

MegamanX14

Smash Apprentice
Usually me...but Kel already mentioned me. So never mind.

Also, I am currently in East Canton, and if anyone wants to play I'm game. However, more than likely I'm not going to want to drive, so you have to get your *** to me so I can kick it.

I will be taking money matches from northeastern Ohioans as long as their names don't rhyme with vidjogamer.
vidjogamer doesn't rhyme with vidjogamer.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Hamilton, as in Hamilton County? I'm in that area :p...I don't really see that many people from Cincinnati here, and all these Ohio tournaments are like 3-4 hour drives.

I'm in Indian Hill.
No, as in Hamilton city, not county.

Top Bottom