• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Sliq

Smash Master
Everyone in Ohio needs to come to the next Cincinnati Biweekly! Info is on the first page of the Midwest boards. Be there or I'll track down where you live and take a dump in your sock drawer.

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
We hold a couple lans at my house a month for information check my krews forums, we just set them up last night so they look a little empty, but we needed a change from the old ones. So I will be posting on when we are having local lan events and what not on our krew forums. You can find the Forum URL in my SIG or just click

http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/nvgaming.html

Thank you.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Ummm, so....yeah, I can now officially NOT attend any events on Sat. or Sun. because of a new work schedule. Could somebody PLEASE let me know if there's somethin going on on a weekday?

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
Ohio Tournaments?

Hello all you people out in Midwest land, I'm in Youngstown Ohio next week are there any mideastern Ohio Thanksgiving Tourneys (weekend after turkey)?

SiGeL

Smash Cadet
Topic got moved, so I'll post in here to let you guys know

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88612

Tourney Dec. 16th in Columbus, OH!

Games that will be there

SSBM-Gamecube
Street Fighter 3:Third Strike-PS2
Marvel Vs Capcom 2-Dreamcast
Super Street Fighter 2:Turbo-PS2 (Capcom Classics Collection 2)
Capcom Vs SNK 2-PS2 (Pending, needs at least 8 entries)
Tekken 5-PS2
Virtua Fighter 4 EVO-PS2

Check out the link for more info!

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm going to visit my parents who're out in Ohio for Thanksgiving, and again for Christmas break. I'm from NY and I'm not familiar with Ohio at all. . .but it'd sure be nice to play against a few smashers during the holidays so I don't get rusty.

My parents live in some place called Mayfield Heights (44124), which is somewhat close to Cleveland. I think. So. . .anyone live in the general vicinity?

Sliq

Smash Master
FALSE. The Ohio Thread was never gone, only biding its time...

Quint

Smash Rookie
Dudes, you got it all wrong. I live in Ohio, that pretty much auto-matically makes it awesome. Deal with it.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Crew

are there good players in Ohio that dnt have a crew...cuz i could def go for making one....most of the good players have crews but im sure some nice players fell under the radar for whatever reason...hit me up on that idea..

KilZ

Smash Cadet
I live in Cleveland/Lakewood Ohio, Looking for someone to challenge me. Im new to the Forums, and Im kinda sick of playing the same kids everyday lol. I need some new blood.

4% APR

Smash Champion
If you guys set something up I'd like to check it out. I missed your tourny Demi.

shaka999

Smash Rookie
new to the boards... figured i should post here first. from northeast ohio, not too far from cleveland, message me for any tourneys or anything

4% APR

Smash Champion
Who? me? Why thank you. (I hope he meant me, or I must look pretty silly right now)

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
Was wander ing if anyone near Cleveland knew of any tournys near the boarder of OH PA.
I live very close to PA so it is hard to find any near by tounrys that i can get to

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
We'll (as in me and my friend) be having some Smashfests in January. We're about 35 miles SW of Cleveland or so, near Elyria.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I think we should just have a free smashfest. It would be easier on you guys without all the brackets and stuff. Unless you want to have a tourney. I'll be coming either way.

Top Bottom