• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
im not gonna be able to make it to the next gamers ink tourny cause i have to go to my girlfriends family reuion thing. but there will still be a tourny though

Sliq

Smash Master
Wow, because I can't go to the Gamer's Ink Tournament becasue of a Family Birthday party...NO ONE WILL BE THERE, lol.

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
If COK is going to Orlando and there are any spots left, could you give out some lovin' for SOK and bring Kel along? <3

mathos

Smash Champion
Unfortunately if COK is going to Orlando we will be flying :( I know Watty is definately going. Drew and Joe are debating, but its unlikely. I simply cannot go. But you could talk to Watty about plane tickets and such.

Sliq

Smash Master
I live in East Canton, which is east of Canton (nucking futs, I know). If you really want to play I'm down. I would prefer to not have to drive, because I've been having to do a lot of that recently (looks at Xtacyfalcox, lollers). I'll give you my address if you're interested.

I work Mon-Friday until 3 pm, and I wont get home til 3:30, so it will have to be after then.

Sliq

Smash Master
hai, d00d, ile p00t j00 on any sp0t i want lollers

mathos

Smash Champion
Hiemie: I had a couple of friends that play smash up in that area. But they're going to school in Columbus now. But I can see what I can do for you.

Sliq

Smash Master
I live near canton, which is rougly a half hour drive away.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
we need more smashfests in ohio. my gamecube took a tradgic nosedive and does not work effectivly anymore.i have a replacement but my smash got stolen =( therefor i need more ppl to play with.

Sgt. Conan

Smash Journeyman
My tournament is this Thursday peeps, and Vidjo is coming so please come as well.

New Haven, Ohio Tourney *August 10th*
Time and Location:

3934 Center Street
New Haven, Ohio
Huron County

If you are unsure of the location of New Haven, use mapquest. However, if you still are unsure of which New Haven, which the one you want is in Huron Country, try using Willard instead, they are only 3 minutes apart.

Time:

Thursday, August 10th
Warm ups= 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Doubles= 12:00 pm-?
Singles= 15-20 min after Singles
Low Tier= Depends on Singles and Doubles

If you are running late, DO NOT PANIC, simply give me a call, 567-224-3289, and we will wait for you.

Entree Fee:

Singles= 5$
Doubles= 5$ Per Person
Low Tier= Undecided, but prolly cheaper than 5$

Refreshments will try to be provided for hungry/thirsty smashers, for a very reasonable price.

Tourney format:

MLG Rules

Other details:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=77422

vidjogamer

Smash Master
That was a much smaller smashfest.

The purpose of this would be to gather as much ohio talent as possible.

If anyone is interested.

Sliq

Smash Master
I will go depending on the date and time. Work Mon-Fri, 7-3 FTW!

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
theres gonna be another gamers ink tourny next saturday... and the cok might make a guest apperance to this one so everyone come if its possible : )

doubles will start at 12am and singles will start depending on how long the doubles take so ill say about 2pm. The address to the place is 133 North Bever st. It is called Gamers Ink. So ill see you guys here. $5 single $10 doubles

Top Bottom