• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Yes, yes, and YES. This clan is a failure. With the chance of a Smash World Forums-esque site, the majority of you don't even respond to my PM's. Relhots doesn't give a ****. YEAHDUDE can't do it right now. Koarin says he can, but I haven't seen him. Letterbomb didn't respond, but he went.

But what about the rest of you?! That's one out of twenty people.

I'm almost ashamed to be leader of this club. You all have a week to make up for this!
Indeed. I want this new website to have plenty of hype generated. By the way, welcome our new friend
http://z11.invisionfree.com/AngrySunForums/index.php? . They will try to help us gain awareness, so I expect the same in return.

Relhots

Smash Lord
lol, i really dont care...unless it was handled properly, and if anybody wants to chat, i have messenger...

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
lol, i really dont care...unless it was handled properly, and if anybody wants to chat, i have messenger...
Of course it'll be handled properly. I'm not ruining something I'm paying for. Anyways, if you got AIM mine's Mistezchris

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Wuts a AIM?

Anyway, I blew off too much steam. My post was too angry.

It would help if two of our top dogs haven't gone missing. Limit has outright disappeared, and Raul's been gone for awhile, apparently for studying.

Bigg: Your sig says it all.

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I applied to join SWS on May 3rd, got a reply from Relhots about it on the 4th, and no reply from Raul and its the 12th.

When/If you all revamp and update the clan (especially without all the "wanting Wolf confirmed" stuff in the OP) I'd probably be alot more interested. Right now, its not seeming so glamorous.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I applied to join SWS on May 3rd, got a reply from Relhots about it on the 4th, and no reply from Raul and its the 12th.

When/If you all revamp and update the clan (especially without all the "wanting Wolf confirmed" stuff in the OP) I'd probably be alot more interested. Right now, its not seeming so glamorous.
Raul just so happens that Raul's account is dead currently. He's studying, I believe.

ALSO! OOKAMI-KUN!

Clear out your Inbox. I can't send anything.

Bah, here's the forum link anyway.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Star_Wolf_Squadron/

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord

Talk to me then, I'll get you approved if you meet the requirements since raul is currently missing in action. If you don't get a response from one of the founders, try another, we're not all dead here.

Wrath`

Smash Master
soory, I just keep forgetting to due go, mabey i should play more brain age to remember...

yeah what happened to everyone?

Patinator

Smash Champion
soory, I just keep forgetting to due go, mabey i should play more brain age to remember...

yeah what happened to everyone?
Don't worry Koarin. Just go ASAP. It's disappointing that only three people have/say they will go... You, Relhots (I misinterpreted his reply. :p ), and Letterbomb.

I dunno; they probably either have school, since it's May, the era of special end-of-school tests for you non-homeschooled losers people.

ALSO, IMPORTANT! CHAOS LEADER HAS BEGUN THE SPRITE WEBCOMIC, AND HAS TWO ISSUES AND AN INTRO UP RIGHT NOW! HE IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON ISSUE III, AND BIGGIE IS TRYING TO WORK ON A SLIDESHOW-ESQUE FORM OF THEM.

...I hope I didn't kill anything with that. O_O

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Excellently done thread? Yes.

Excellent clan? No.

Why bother joining a clan that seems to be about 75% failure? :mad:

That's right guys, TIME IS UP. About a week ago, in fact. Only a few people showed up consistently. Although, they do currently. Except Letterbomb, I think.

NICE, guys. Way to be enthusiastic... :(

Hmph! Perhaps Biggie, Chaos, and I should discuss revoking clanship on the chatbox- Err, the thing no one knows about. >_<;

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Any time I visited the chatbox, nobody was in it.
Then again, I still haven't been confirmed into SWS

Guess Wolf Clan = 0

Patinator

Smash Champion
Any time I visited the chatbox, nobody was in it.
Then again, I still haven't been confirmed into SWS

Guess Wolf Clan = 0
That doesn't matter. We've had people from the Wolf Pack on Brawl Central. Actually, the majority of the people on our forum are from the Wolf Pack.

Mind explaining the last line?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Hmm? What do I do?
What do you do? :confused: Huh?

Also... As for the person who asked for us to join this tournament...

Take it up with Biggie Smalls and chaos_Leader via PM. I want no part in this, as I have lost faith in the majority of these people.

Why, you ask? You have no time to ponder such questions, as I have just said a really annoying and horribly-repeated line!

§witch

Smash Lord
Pat, I was asking what cause you said something about me and I didn't really understand what you were saying. If you meant I don't go there anymore, I do, I just haven't seen anyone on in awhile, but I haven't been on as much due to exams.

Wrath`

Smash Master
If only we just kept the clan here:(

on a good not, school tourney tuesday for me, and i pick wolf up again, i forgot how fast compared to ike he was, i was all over killin my friend.

Patinator

Smash Champion
If only we just kept the clan here:(

on a good not, school tourney tuesday for me, and i pick wolf up again, i forgot how fast compared to ike he was, i was all over killin my friend.
So THERE YOU ARE!!!

HM! Welcome back, Koarin... *Evil smirkzorz* Welcome... Back...

:evil: :demon: :smash:

Uh, you still have school?

Wow. Okay, reason for not visiting chatbox valid...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Eh, blah... blurg... clans. Meh.

I quit. Nothing good or productive comes of them. It's just meeting people. Which is awesome, though. For example, Patinator. One of the coolest dudes on this God forsaken board, but, eh. No relevance to play.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Eh, blah... blurg... clans. Meh.

I quit. Nothing good or productive comes of them. It's just meeting people. Which is awesome, though. For example, Patinator. One of the coolest dudes on this God forsaken board, but, eh. No relevance to play.
I love your team spirit. You should be a cheerleader.

Relhots

Smash Lord
lol, we are falling apart, yet we are together on this thread. many of the founders have already left, and most of the members have let this board die... someone, or something has to turn it around... and pat is that absurd "thing"

Patinator

Smash Champion
lol, we are falling apart, yet we are together on this thread. many of the founders have already left, and most of the members have let this board die... someone, or something has to turn it around... and pat is that absurd "thing"
So...

Shall we, say, begin removing people as punishment/way of cleaning out the SWS roster?

Sess, if Raul was around, I'd MAKE him add you to the list. You seem more active that others. -_-;

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Talk about how fast Wolf is with a Bunny Hood.
How FAST? The snapshots I took of Wolf with the bunny hood conjured more words than "fast" in my mind when I first saw them.

...So uhh, considering my abysmal post count, is there anything I can really do to support sum Wolf here in this thread?

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
If you can't even read the first post thorough I don't think you're very welcome.
I read it quite thoroughly and I have sent Relhots a message like he said. If all goes well we should be clanmates, im sure you would just love that mr unfriendly. Anyways lets not start any fights as it would be best to get along. This clan seems good so I hope im accepted.

LETS ALL BE FRIENDS!!! And as friends I demand to play you all in brawl sooner or later.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
what happened here? Is all you guys post about are complaints anymore? why don't you invite them to the chatroom or something else sociable?

as for you Sessh, I'm sure you'll meet our standards, just send one of us a message and we'll make it official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom