• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I just dont like you because you joined this site this year (This is my second acc BTW). Nothing personal just to many noobs bringing this site down.

And as for Patinator when I responded to him it was because he seriously acts like a complete idiot.

Also, the day Biggie accepts members from an Nsider site is the day I abandon all hope for this clan.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Not really...

Oh if ONLY I could accept that challenge... T_T

Ah well. So essentially, we're just waiting for SOMETHING to pop up.

Actually, let's use this thread for it's purpose.

DISCUSS WOLF, and/or our clan. :p

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Wolfs are supposed to be Lone, having a group of Wolfs together is blasphemy, unless its a pack of wolves, but this is a squadron, it just doesn't work.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
lol, a wifi tournament thats online? You have got to be kidding, thats the craziest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Thats like, going swimming in the water, it just does not make sense. O.o

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Kosk, are you picking on Sess?

If we get a real competitive clan up, we could rename ourselves the Star Wolf Pack.

...Oh wait, lame ol' Brawl Central took that...

...XP

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Wolfs are supposed to be Lone, having a group of Wolfs together is blasphemy, unless its a pack of wolves, but this is a squadron, it just doesn't work.
Did you just translate a piece of **** into words? I can't find any better explanation for that stupid logic. It's like saying WIVES MUST WASH THE DISHES MAKE THE FOOD AND BABYSIT THE KIDS AND THE DADZ HAVE TO WORK AND HAVE DEEP VOICES, it's just stereotypical trash.
I don't pick on anyone
I don't reccomend being a teacher, then.

Patinator

Smash Champion

Biggz, you kinda fired off on Kosk like a rocket there....

"Did you just translate a piece of **** into words? I can't find any better explanation for that stupid logic. It's like saying WIVES MUST WASH THE DISHES MAKE THE FOOD AND BABYSIT THE KIDS AND THE DADZ HAVE TO WORK AND HAVE DEEP VOICES, it's just stereotypical trash."

O_.

Peace, guys, peace! DX

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Pat, have you ever made a post without spam in it?
*piece of iron *Y*

Anyways, you morons better get your posts editted. Anyways, what the **** is wrong with Mic ****ign _? That moron didn't answer my pm from a few days ago, and he's always on.

Patinator

Smash Champion

What are you idiots up to now? /Wolf imitation

In all seriousness, you realize that the past five posts are pure spam? I understand we want this thread to die and a new one to come about, but we want it from a REQUEST.

R-E-Q-U-E-S-T. Not S-P-A-M.

Alright, let's end this spam. Discuss what we want our clan to be like post-competitive-transformation.

I'm thinking of our members being ONLY the people who are active and want to be a part of it. People like Kosk, Rel, and the THREE ACTIVE FOUNDERS, me, Biggz, and Chaos.

In fact, I'm on the SWS chatbox as I speak, about to discuss said plan of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom