• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
You want us to spam like crazy? It would probably be better just to let this thread die out and make the new one anyway.
I agree. Why actually try and get the thread locked? All it will do is get us on the moderators bad side and make us all look like a bunch of immature morons if this ends up getting locked, which really won't help if you guys are trying to get new members.

Just create a new thread and stop posting in this one.

Relhots

Smash Lord
well if the moderators already knew, and we made a new thread, then they might close the new thread, because they needed to close a wolf pack thread. And since we would be posting in the new one, that one would be close, while this thread is on the 3rd page due to inactivity..... so it might not be a good idea, we might as well sit this out.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You're right, **** the mods. I'll make a new one myself. The OP was already made a million years ago.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...Really?

...Mind if I get a sneak peak via PM, Biggster? ;) :p

Also, I have a question for anyone who can answer it. What is the pencil thing on the far right of the collumn this thread is in in the Wolf section about? Move your mouse over it, it says "Wolf" something...

Wrath`

Smash Master
...Really?

...Mind if I get a sneak peak via PM, Biggster? ;) :p

Also, I have a question for anyone who can answer it. What is the pencil thing on the far right of the collumn this thread is in in the Wolf section about? Move your mouse over it, it says "Wolf" something...
there are tags users create, but i dont know who created it.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
both of you, get on the chatbox. BTW, the new one is up. Let's use this for small talk and spam, and the new one for clantalk and plans.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
That reminds me, I took off all members so that we don't have incactive or uncaring people on it. People who care would look at the new thread. All the founders are still on there, though.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
wtf?? are u guys gonna make a new thread and 'kill this one'? can someone tell me, please?

oh yeah... woohoo jay is back! get on the chatbox peoples

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
D

Deleted member

Where did this thread come from?

And I agree with the above statement.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
What Terywj said. Uhhhhh I think it's safe to go ahead and lock this, because it totally did not need to be bumped lol. If someone from the clan wants to reopen it because there's actually still some activity somehow or whatever, just shoot me a message and I'll take care of it :)

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom