• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Wolf O'Donnell Support Thread: Home of the StarWolf Squadron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Well...

All I can say is, we can't update the first post since Raul's left us.

...I WAS considering about a new thread being made. Again. Both to get rid of the newfound fighting ( ^.^;;; ), and to make, instead of a Wolf SUPPORT thread, a Wolf Competitive Clan thread.

I want people to fear us. And **** it, they will! :mad:

But um, anyway... I guess for now, perhaps anyone who asks via PM can be in...

Well anyway, DarkWarCloud, who did you PM? Kash and Relhots are the only active ones, I think.

Also:

Friendliness?

THIS. IS. THE INTERNET.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I read it quite thoroughly and I have sent Relhots a message like he said. If all goes well we should be clanmates, im sure you would just love that mr unfriendly. Anyways lets not start any fights as it would be best to get along. This clan seems good so I hope im accepted.

LETS ALL BE FRIENDS!!! And as friends I demand to play you all in brawl sooner or later.
Don't listen to Relhots, he's not even a founder. I'm the actual founder of the whole clan with chaos in second, darkfur in third, Limit in fourth, Raul in fifth, and Pat in sixth.

Patinator

Smash Champion
i still think SWF fails...
SWF thinks you fail.

Oh look, I'm trolling... XD

Funny stuff, DarkWarCloud. Biggie r flamin' y00. XD

...So as to not make this spam... Should this clan finally be laid to rest, and the new one started? We just ain't cut out for a competitive war clan right now.

§witch

Smash Lord
And Pat, if this is to continue, we need to close it and re-start with actives and get it started again. Sounds like a good idea.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Whoever said restart the clan has put in some valuable 2 cents, I'm liking that idea. If all of us leaders remaining agree, I say go for it. Once we agree I'll get a mod to shut this down, then we'll decide who among us will make the topic.

Star Wolf Squadron the character support clan is dead.

Star Wolf Squadron the smash clan's advent is under way.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Whoever said restart the clan has put in some valuable 2 cents, I'm liking that idea. If all of us leaders remaining agree, I say go for it. Once we agree I'll get a mod to shut this down, then we'll decide who among us will make the topic.

I agree entirely.

Patinator

Smash Champion

Yeah. So Chaos, you, and me. I'm for it, you're for it. All we need is Chaos's okay.

Let's hope we can do it a second time. @_@

Alright, well, I guess if that's the case, we'll have to stick with three founders... Raul and Limit haven't been seen for AGES, and where the heck is Darkfur? Q.Q

Oh well...

.Stormchaser, you have an FFN account? K00l.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Just make a clan that will kick all the other clans' *****. Sound like a deal? XD
Yes, I do have an FFN account. 8D

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Best to try and get members from places other than brawl boards / SWF, because you might get more members like .Stormchaser and Sesshomuronay.

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
Speaking of which, I do happen to have another friend who mains Wolf. She's about as good as me, though, and don't you have to be like, good, to get in clans like this?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I honestly don't give a **** if you're bad or good, or even play Wolf, there are barely any restrictions to joining. This is a clan, not a crew.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Maybe he's still angry about the whole closing-the-Ashley-thread thing, Biggster... XD :laugh:

We've gotten Brawl Central and SWF down. What's LEFT to plunder for new recruits...?

I have one, but I'm too lazy to check if it works. ssbb.forumarena.com

Copy+paste it. I think it'll work. Have fun, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom