• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Should/Will Metaknight be banned?" Thread (LISTEN TO THE SBR PODCAST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Telling Boxob to not be mean is like telling Sonic to be a top tier character.

GofG

Smash Champion
Man... 520 posts a day. Anyone out there know if there has ever been a faster moving thread than this?

Edit: ANKOKU WHY WON'T YOU RESPOND TO ME ON AIM??!!

also, I was refering to the "we need more nice people" comment.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
boxob is too good lol

also, brinboy, you said you went to a tournament 2 weeks ago,
which one and how did you place.
and also how old are you

btw i got 5th at the last tourney i went to and im 19

EDIT
EPIC PWNAGE, ANKOKU IS AMAZING, AND I PLAY SONIC, thats how bad sonic just got word *****

GofG

Smash Champion
Age is no indicator of anything. I was eleven when I went to my first tournament. I had better grammar than Brin did when I was eleven. I'm still a ****ing idiot, so nothing changed.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Man... 520 posts a day. Anyone out there know if there has ever been a faster moving thread than this?
the OMG ken is on survivor thread
on the days that the show comes on, that thread gets like 520 PAGES a day

age isnt everything but it could shed some light on this

GofG

Smash Champion
520 pages for you is only 140 pages for me. l2 board efficiency by 40 posts a page.

also, smash blue is the only acceptable CSS style for efficient browsing.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Telling Boxob to not be mean is like telling Sonic to be a top tier character.
Almost.

I can't help the fact that dumb people are dumb, if they don't listen to the nice delivery system of knowledge, a good flaming might piss them off enough to actually get them to research so next time they post they might actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
520 pages for you is only 140 pages for me. l2 board efficiency by 40 posts a page.

also, smash blue is the only acceptable CSS style for efficient browsing.
140 pages is still wayy more than 520 posts lol

edit

careful with the cussin boxy your not in th esonic boards right now. dont wana see you pull a MK and get banned again do ya?

lol @ cleverly staying on topic for KID

GofG

Smash Champion
Well, not that it appears Brin is gone, I must reveal something in order to get the debate going again...

I am against the Metaknight ban entirely!

Why? Because I think if people get fed up with MK, they'll go back to Melee. That's good for me, because I'm good at Melee!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
but if your good at melee, arent you automatically good at brawl, seeing that its easier, or are you just really bad at mindgames

edit
since were here, what does gofg stand for anyway?

GofG

Smash Champion
Maybe people will get fed up with Smash altogether and go to GGAC.

Hey, this is STILL good for me!

Oh man! 800 posts!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol thats cus you play the easiest top tier in the game

man up and play a spacie

edit

i hope vhg is putting his vulgar hand straght up bboys anus

GofG

Smash Champion
hmm... maybe i can sneak this post in during the downtime..

No Samurai Panda so far... last time i posted that, he gave me an infraction and edited it to make fun of me! :(

Boxob

Smash Champion
lol thats cus you play the easiest top tier in the game

man up and play a spacie

edit

i hope vhg is putting his vulgar hand straght up bboys anus
I mained Falco for 2 years, Sheik's just fun to **** with.

I can play everyone well with the exception of Bowser and IC's.

In fact, I use Falco more than sheik, I really aughta' change the icon.

kupo15

Smash Hero
There is a reason why I made MK my secondary...but seeing how my main is Pit I guess that isnt a good argument.

Think about it this way, would MK be banned if we had L canceling at least? MK cant really get much faster IMO and L canceling would benefit others much more and prob close the gap a little more. I think this because without L canceling, certain characters are limited in their moveset by only being able to use their fastest moves and laggy moves at certain times. (aka ganon's Fair but I doubt ganon could beat MK)

Just a thought.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
For what now?

this
hmm... maybe i can sneak this post in during the downtime..

No Samurai Panda so far... last time i posted that, he gave me an infraction and edited it to make fun of me! :(
We should hijack the sonic boards and turn it into the Melee v Brawl boards that the mods REFUSE to give us no matter how much I ask them to.
im down ill do it tomarrow, but ill have to camaflauge it so the mods dont immediately notice what it is. im very good at that by the way...

edit boxy can you link my what race is all the sonic mainers thread, i have to go to sleep, it should be on the 2nd page by now

GofG

Smash Champion
I very plainly did not make a MvB thread.

I made a thread saying that we should be allowed to make MvB threads.

Why do you assume that the community cannot stand to have this argument? We did fine in Scar's thread.

cutter

Smash Champion
I very plainly did not make a MvB thread.

I made a thread saying that we should be allowed to make MvB threads.

Why do you assume that the community cannot stand to have this argument? We did fine in Scar's thread.
The community basically went into chaos when it came to the Melee/Brawl debate. Why else would this exist?

Mic_128 said:
Brawl vs. Melee
Making a thread or post comparing or discussing the differences between Melee and Brawl will result in you receiving a 2 point "SPAM" infraction.

GofG

Smash Champion
You and I have very different memories of what happened when Scar's thread was around. I remember an extremely intelligent discussion that eventually watered down to differences in opinions.

Imo, SWF banned MvB prematurely, just like they're about to ban MK prematurely. Let's not turn into Smogon, ffs.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Whats sad, I dunno if I wanna main Wario or MK now. I like them both, MK due to him being so OP until hes banned, or Wario because hes just plain awesome...

MK is such a plague...

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
hey brin, sorry i dropped out on you. i'm so sick i can barely play, i just couldn't continue fighting you and fighting my insides at the same time.

everybody excuse me while i go grit my teeth in the restroom and hope for the best...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
boxob is too good lol

also, brinboy, you said you went to a tournament 2 weeks ago,
which one and how did you place.
and also how old are you

btw i got 5th at the last tourney i went to and im 19

EDIT
EPIC PWNAGE, ANKOKU IS AMAZING, AND I PLAY SONIC, thats how bad sonic just got word *****
i placed 4rth. lost in semis to a G&W >.<
im 14.

it was a local tourney, but boy some of those people were really tough lol. there was one fox guy who was amazing...

brinboy789

Smash Champion
hey brin, sorry i dropped out on you. i'm so sick i can barely play, i just couldn't continue fighting you and fighting my insides at the same time.

everybody excuse me while i go grit my teeth in the restroom and hope for the best...
k its fine. lol. i think we were even, although i think i won more :p

lolzors i beat you with falcon and you were MK. tornado spam is gay. falcon paunch ftw. i has a noob ike lol.

VulgarHandGestures

Smash Journeyman
k its fine. lol. i think we were even, although i think i won more :p

lolzors i beat you with falcon and you were MK. tornado spam is gay. falcon paunch ftw. i has a noob ike lol.
oh come on, you can't say stuff like that when all i did was tornado spam, i wasn't even trying with mk :embarrass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom