• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's just that Zelda is too predictable. She's good, but too predictable. Fox can recover MUCH easier than Zelda thanks to his downB stall. I've gotten frustrated countless times because of this: I jump to get ready to bair him with kirby, and he downB stalls until he counts my last jump, then sideBs to the edge or stage. Now, from below, both Zelda and Fox have it equally bad... Except that unlike Zelda, Fox doesn't get stuck below the edge and travels along the sides of the stage with his upB if he can't grab the edge for any reason.

Bowser's stage game might be inferior to Zelda's, but he has things he can depend on that work faster than Zelda's options, and can't be predicted as easily. He can gimp unsuspecting people by edgeguarding with a simple fire breath, while Zelda has to depend on Din's Fire, which is taken care of with just one airdodge. Bowser also has killing moves that cannof be SDI'd out of (usmash, fsmash), unlike Zelda's. And his fair doesn't depend on a sweetspot, so he can kill with it just the same whether his opponent is near or far away from him.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, mountain tiger, that's probably the biggest pile of steaming misconceptions I've ever heard in my entire life.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Zelda's recovery is punishable, but it really could be worse. Watch top Zeldas recover, and they make it back 95% of the time, 4% being getting intercepted by the opponent, the other 1% being slightly off their intended point. Good DI and floating slowly means that you shouldn't even have to Up B more than twice a match. I'm being nice here and saying she does die early.

I personally think Fox is a mediocre to terrible character and needs to be in D tier as well, but he probably has the results to back him up. Most lilkely better than Zelda. Zelda stands a chance against Sonic on paper, but definitely not in practice. Sheik is flat out better. Bowser is probably worse, but not far from Zelda at all.

Didn't SoR explain zelda already?
She can NOT approach, and has a bad projectile, thus forcing her to approach against a lot of people, which means she gets slaughtered.

:093:
This times a million.

Yeah, I tried to be positive for once because I've been getting ragged on left and right by people who decided to pop up and join the fad of Zelda talk and who thought I was super negative. At least now other people are saying it with me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Olimar has an extremely predictable recovery too, and look how high up he is.

As has been suggested, here are some characters which IMO are inferior to Zelda, with reasoning:

- Sheik: The most obvious one to start with. Sheik may have better combos than Zelda, but she doesn't have that much kill power save for USmash. FSmash and DSmash can kill, but only at very high percents. Her recovery is equally predictable to Zelda's and is also shorter horizontally. She's also easier to combo and chaingrab than Zelda since she falls quickly, which is a big problem, since she's also light, like Zelda.

- Sonic: Like Sheik, Sonic doesn't really have a solid batch of kill moves. FSmash, DSmash and Bair all have problems, such as slow start-up, predictablility and lack of range. His attacks also have poor priority, which is especially problematic against ranged attacks. Sonci thrives off of mindgames and punishment, so if his opponent knows what to expect, his threats are drastically limited.

- Fox: For a start, Fox is really easy to combo and chaingrab since he's one of the fastest fallers in the game. Despite being so easy to combo, he's also very light, making him easy to kill. Like with Sheik, his recovery is just as predictable as Zelda's only shorter ranged. And also he gets ***** by at least 4 or 5 different characters, all of which are in high tier (i.e. Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Sheik, MK, ZSS to a minor extent...)

- Bowser: Half of his attacks are slower than a snail going through treacle while having glue poured onto it, thus limiting his moveset. Those that are fast enough to use can pose problems, but Bowser has his own issues to deal with. For a start, he's a sucker for all sorts of combos and chaingrabs, and his slow mobility doesn't help. His recovery is also fairly short ranged vertically, and he doesn't have many consistent ways to rack up damage well.

That's at least four characters that Zelda is superior too. Do you want me to do some more?
You can't just focus what is only Good/bad about a character, you gotta look at both and compare it with others.. Like you got on olimars recovery and he is high. While his recovery can be the end of him, he sure as hell makes up for it in other stuff. Like what was said about Zelda. She can kill and has strong moves. But she has also has bad stuff on her that hold her back from being a solid character. One or 2 things that are good/bad about a character don't make up for the other stuff about them to hold them up as a good or bad character.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
I swear, this is the last time I'm responding about any of this.

And it's my choice to point out why their choice is foolish.
In your opinion. Like I said with Matador, I'm agreeing to disagree. I think it would make an absurd amount of cluttering threads that the SWF staff would have to get rid of, most of which would amount to pointless whining about the SBR not following each character's board religiously.

I think it's a bad idea because, in short, people in general are stupid. People would ruin it for the smarter people who would benefit (like you, Matardor, Dark.pch, etc.)

Like what? A Myspace group? A social club? A treehouse gathering?

That's like saying "If you don't think this successful corporation has been following ethical business practices, you should start your own." Just how realistic do you REALLY think you're being with that suggestion?
You're the one who said there are tons and tons of these great minds and players who aren't in the SBR. Rally them together. Gather up on AiB or somewhere, I don't care. Make a group on SWF if it pleases you to be here.

Yes, it's unrealistic. Yes, it's probably not going to happen. No, it's not impossible. Get some top hats, monocles, tea and crumpets and you're halfway there already, apparently (yes I am going to beat that dead horse into the ****ing ground).

Strawman.
Yeah, somewhat. It just related to the idea that the SBR is ignorant. Bad example choice on my part.

This is a strawman, too. I've also gone on record as saying that I think that this is by FAR their most accurate tier list yet. However, I was extremely vocal in presenting my arguments against the previous tier list versions. Interestingly enough, most of the predictions I made about characters came true.
Hooray for you!

It seems counterintuitive to me to address the outward results of something while not taking time to examine how those results came into place. I feel that this discussion is EXTREMELY pertinent to the matter at hand.
Yeah, it's pertinent. But we've already gone over this like twice in this thread. Matador said pretty much the exact same thing you did. I said I would agree to disagree with him. Neither of our opinions matter anyway, as they're not going to change the SBR's opinion. If they have any sense at all, they'll keep it private to avoid the nonsense that would ensue. From their position, it's a high risk, minimum reward move to make it public.

I am now done arguing about this with you. You can keep going if you want, but you'll have to argue about it with someone else. I doubt the SBR will pay much attention, though. Maybe you should make a social group about it?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yeah, it's pertinent. But we've already gone over this like twice in this thread. Matador said pretty much the exact same thing you did. I said I would agree to disagree with him. Neither of our opinions matter anyway, as they're not going to change the SBR's opinion. If they have any sense at all, they'll keep it private to avoid the nonsense that would ensue. From their position, it's a high risk, minimum reward move to make it public.

I am now done arguing about this with you. You can keep going if you want, but you'll have to argue about it with someone else. I doubt the SBR will pay much attention, though. Maybe you should make a social group about it?
TL;DR: "Sit down and shut up, the SBR promises they're really smart so we should listen to them."

Gindler

Smash Champion

As has been suggested, here are some characters which IMO are inferior to Zelda, with reasoning:

- Sheik: The most obvious one to start with. Sheik may have better combos than Zelda, but she doesn't have that much kill power save for USmash. FSmash and DSmash can kill, but only at very high percents. Her recovery is equally predictable to Zelda's and is also shorter horizontally. She's also easier to combo and chaingrab than Zelda since she falls quickly, which is a big problem, since she's also light, like Zelda.

- Sonic: Like Sheik, Sonic doesn't really have a solid batch of kill moves. FSmash, DSmash and Bair all have problems, such as slow start-up, predictablility and lack of range. His attacks also have poor priority, which is especially problematic against ranged attacks. Sonci thrives off of mindgames and punishment, so if his opponent knows what to expect, his threats are drastically limited.

- Fox: For a start, Fox is really easy to combo and chaingrab since he's one of the fastest fallers in the game. Despite being so easy to combo, he's also very light, making him easy to kill. Like with Sheik, his recovery is just as predictable as Zelda's only shorter ranged. And also he gets ***** by at least 4 or 5 different characters, all of which are in high tier (i.e. Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Sheik, MK, ZSS to a minor extent...)

- Bowser: Half of his attacks are slower than a snail going through treacle while having glue poured onto it, thus limiting his moveset. Those that are fast enough to use can pose problems, but Bowser has his own issues to deal with. For a start, he's a sucker for all sorts of combos and chaingrabs, and his slow mobility doesn't help. His recovery is also fairly short ranged vertically, and he doesn't have many consistent ways to rack up damage well.

That's at least four characters that Zelda is superior too. Do you want me to do some more?
Sheik: She can also defend herself while recovering way better than zelda can, unless zelda sweetspots a lightning kick she's going to get hit again. Sheik's fair is a better get away from me move.

Sonic: He's annoying....and yeah zelda isn't besides her Usmash

Fox: Yeah, poor fox a few characters wreck him. Then again that happens to zelda too (or so I'm told)

Bowser: Half of snakes attacks are uber slow too, the trick is to use the ones that aren't most of the time. (thinking of bowsers slow attacks I can think or Fsmash, Usmash, Uair, DownB, and Dtilt. so that leaves his fast moves, Jab, Ftilt, Utilt, Dsmash, Klaw, Firebreath, Fortress, Fair, Nair, Bair, Dair minus the landing lag). Sure his recovery isn't great vertically, thank goodness you can DI up when you're hit offstage and use the high priority/invincibility of fortress when and if you have to. Bowser is soo good and has the best grab release game.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Here, I'll list her three biggest weaknesses:

1) Her grab. You can punish this ON REACTION, and even if you do get the grab, her throws are all bad. You can KO with b-throw, but it is no Ness b-throw. She might as well get a tether... with none of the benefits of a tether. If she had a tether for a grab and for recovery, she'd be far, faaar better off.

2) Her predictable attacks. They all come out fast. Her slowest attack is Fsmash at 18 frames, which is a wall of priority. Next slowest is uair, which is also a wall of priority. Next slowest is probably dair, but that's dair. Next slowest is ftilt. It isn't her attack speed. It's the fact that you can cover her **** all the same way. If she's moving, hold shield. If she's trying to enter a grab animation (you can tell because it's the only time her hands move WITHOUT magic), spotdodge. Otherwise, just shield, and you won't get hit. If you're in the air, don't be stupid and you won't get hurt. Of course, it's not as easy to do in practice because good Zeldas know that they have to fake you out in order to get anything done, but it's still pretty easy nonetheless.

3) HER APPROACHES. This is by far her worst quality, and is solely responsible for why she's so terrible. If Din's could force more than DDD to approach, she'd be much better, but she is often the one forced to approach. She's very slow, aerial approaching does not exist, her grab does not exist, and everything else can be shielded.

Other things like her weight and height, her recovery, her special attacks, and other random stupid **** that people like to bring up aren't the reason why she's bad, though they do hurt a bit. It's the three points I've outlined above and solely those three. She's LOW because of this + being one of the least used characters. Don't let her tournament rankings fool you if they're from someone who also used Sheik. If you counted solo Zelda tournament results, she would be in the last tier, no questions asked. That's because, again, there's only ONE significant player who plays Zelda only and places consistently.

Her match-ups, alone, are really bad. She has many winnable matchups, but there are four match-ups she simply cannot win: Metaknight, Snake, G&W, and Olimar. "But I've seen Zeldas beat them before!" Yes, that happens. However, if these four characters know exactly how to take advantage of her, they shut her down. Many people think they know how to shut her down, by simply "making her approach." This hurts her, but this does not shut her down. What shuts her down is flat out BEATING her attacks, which these four can do consistently. In return, there's not a **** thing she can do back. Everyone else who tries this might get somewhere, but she can work around them just fine. The fact that she's not beating this four makes her a bad character. In fact, I could've stopped with the first two. She can do some nasty things to them, but it hardly means anything as far as how good she can be.

Unless you are extremely skilled and you know how to use her shield, you need to play Sheik with her or don't use her at all if you want to win anything.

M.K

Level 55
You can't just focus what is only Good/bad about a character, you gotta look at both and compare it with others.. Like you got on olimars recovery and he is high. While his recovery can be the end of him, he sure as hell makes up for it in other stuff. Like what was said about Zelda. She can kill and has strong moves. But she has also has bad stuff on her that hold her back from being a solid character. One or 2 things that are good/bad about a character don't make up for the other stuff about them to hold them up as a good or bad character.
OLOL, hypocrisy at it's finest.

I'm thinking PT is better than Zelda and Bowser, maybe on par or better than Ike? Is this reasonable?

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Because he has an extremely strong ground game which makes up for it.
Zelda does not have anywhere near the same ground capability.

Sheik has MUCH better combos plus she has several setups that allow her to palce the opponent in a bad position for a KO.
Fsmash is a poor kill move due to DI not due to killing power.
Dsmash is a good move due to its multiple hit capability as well as the trajectory.
He recovery, while as predictable, is much faster than Zelda's and can possibly kill the opponent if they do not space properly.

She isn't easier to combo because she isnt a fast faller so she doesnt get locked in many things.
The chain grab does affect her more so than Zelda but otherwise, Sheik is much more capable than Zelda in several ways.

- Sonic: Like Sheik, Sonic doesn't really have a solid batch of kill moves. FSmash, DSmash and Bair all have problems, such as slow start-up, predictablility and lack of range. His attacks also have poor priority, which is especially problematic against ranged attacks. Sonic thrives off of mindgames and punishment, so if his opponent knows what to expect, his threats are drastically limited.

Predictability is a result of PLAYER behavior.
The is with Sonic's kill moves is that they are rather slow and so they cannot be set up.
They do not lack range. Please get out of march 08.
Sonic does not thrive off of mindgames. He does thrive off of punishment but this is not inherently bad.

Sonic's mindgames are a direct result of maintaining his options.
unlike many characters, he can shield during his initial dash animation and cancel his spindashes. This allows him to retain his options during an approach rather than be limited like many other characters.
Those mindgames are a result of maintaining his options, he is not inherently relying on mindgames.

As for poor priority, for the sake of all that is holy, get out of the past and get in the present.
Sonic does NOT have poor priority.

Sonic outperforms Zelda in everything except in the fact of KO power.
He can rack up damage, recover much more quickly and safely, can approach much better than Zelda.
So no, Zelda is NOT better than Sonic.
- Fox: For a start, Fox is really easy to combo and chaingrab since he's one of the fastest fallers in the game.
Despite being so easy to combo, he's also very light, making him easy to kill. Like with Sheik, his recovery is just as predictable as Zelda's only shorter ranged. And also he gets ***** by at least 4 or 5 different characters, all of which are in high tier (i.e. Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Sheik, MK, ZSS to a minor extent...)
Actually its mostly Sheik and Pikachu and possibly ZSS.
I do not recall IC's and MK being massive issues.
let alonethat Zelda has a MASSIVE issue with G&W (if you forgot to mention).

While Fox is easily comboed, he also can combo other characters just as hard and can setup strings.
He can also link into a kill move which, unless the opponent perfectly SDI's and DI's, WILL result in the death of that opponent at early percents.
Not only that has has several combos that allow him to rack up damage.

He is a glass cannon.
Zelda is a wet piece of paper in comparison.

bowser stuff
I do not know much about bowser unfortunately.
Hell no and I am quite sure that the Bowser mains can come in here and give you good reason as to why she is not better than him.
So no, Zelda is not better than those characters you listed because all of them outperform her in not just one or two areas, but in several.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
- Sheik: The most obvious one to start with. Sheik may have better combos than Zelda, but she doesn't have that much kill power save for USmash.
UpB says hi. USmash is not that hard to set up, as well.

She's also easier to combo and chaingrab than Zelda since she falls quickly, which is a big problem, since she's also light, like Zelda.
On the other hand, she can avoid getting grabbed or hit as much as Zelda because she's fast, can jump like hell and has one of the best mobilities in the game overall. =)

Despite this, lack of KO power doesn't really matter so much if you have the tools to overcome a glaring flaw. Take Falco as best example. Sheik also can transform into Zelda for the kill.

Sonic: Like Sheik, Sonic doesn't really have a solid batch of kill moves. FSmash, DSmash and Bair all have problems, such as slow start-up, predictablility and lack of range. His attacks also have poor priority, which is especially problematic against ranged attacks. Sonci thrives off of mindgames and punishment, so if his opponent knows what to expect, his threats are drastically limited.
Sonic relies mainly on baiting and punishing, and is a lot about hit-and-run tactics. Of course, if you're smart and know the matchup, it'll be easier, but that's the case for every character. Sonic has many tools for exploiting his mindgame and punish strategies. A predictable Sonic is an awful Sonic.

Fox: For a start, Fox is really easy to combo and chaingrab since he's one of the fastest fallers in the game. Despite being so easy to combo, he's also very light, making him easy to kill. Like with Sheik, his recovery is just as predictable as Zelda's only shorter ranged. And also he gets ***** by at least 4 or 5 different characters, all of which are in high tier (i.e. Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Sheik, MK, ZSS to a minor extent...)
Yes, Fox has a lot of Infinite **** going on on him, but he can infinite or almost-infinite half of the cast in return. UTilt, man, UTilt. Besides this, his recovery is not that predictable and short ranged. Out of the 3 spacies, Fox's recovery is the best, and it's definitely above average, at worst. Meta Knight is by the way no **** matchup. Just saying.

Bowser: Half of his attacks are slower than a snail going through treacle while having glue poured onto it, thus limiting his moveset.
Fail. Learn to use other attacks but FSmash.

and his slow mobility doesn't help.
Fail. Learn to read threads. Bowser has among the best aerial mobilities and above average dash speed. His mobility is anything but slow.

His recovery is also fairly short ranged vertically, and he doesn't have many consistent ways to rack up damage well.
But he also has Grab Releases on 90% of the cast, as well as edgeguarding tools. Almost every of his moves deals above 15% damage, and pretty much every move can kill as well. He has an awesome defensive game with the best OoS option in the game. Also, a Bowser recovering low (as in needing vertical recovery) is a horrible Bowser.

Do you want me to do some more?
No, please don't. Stop failing.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
He is a glass cannon.
Zelda is a wet piece of paper in comparison.
That's incorrect. Fox has speed and lasers. That's really all that sets him above Zelda, who is a slower glass cannon. Probably better than Zelda, but that's not a fair comparison to make.

Hell no and I am quite sure that the Bowser mains can come in here and give you good reason as to why she is not better than him.
They can try, but it doesn't matter because they're virtually equal.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Get wombo combe'd son.

@raphael: My analogy is funny. So =p. Though I do concede its an unfair comparison.
As for Fox, I disagree. Primarily because he not only has speed and lasers, he also has an easier time landing those kill moves. Meanwhile, you can DI two of Zelda's kill moves. Fox oesn't have such a major issue landing those kill moves.
I do think Fox has more on Zelda than you say.

As for Bowser mains, meh I cannot argue for them hence why I avoided it sinc i do not know much about the turtle.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Olimar is an unpenetrable fortress, you can hardly say that about Zelda.

Your reasoning is pretty bad. Maybe you should read more threads before you start giving reviews on characters

Zelda will probably drop if anything, since she is such a simple character with little combo ability. She is really predictible with little to none variation in play-style, like Ike.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Screw zelda's 26th being a joke.

I think yoshi being placed 32nd is the biggest joke of all.

He has the fastest air speed, he's as heavy as wario, yet he's just as floaty so he doesn't get comboed easily, he has an amazing projectile, great aerials, fast tilts and jabs, one of the best pivot grabs, good recovery thanks to his ridiculous second jump you can airdodge through (if not it has heavy armor, yay).

No to mention he goes relatively even with the S tier characters. His only not good matchups are Gdub, Marth, Samus, and wolf (his worst matchup), thanks to the top tiers though those characters are almost never seen.

IDK just some thoughts

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
It's more like: "The SBR is smart enough to not open themselves up to the tidal wave of idiocy that would inevitably commence."

This thread is proving my point more and more all the time.
Again: if they are really that much smarter than everyone else, then they should have no problem allowing themselves to be open to criticism. If they have a problem with that, then you should, too. If you don't, you're just doing what you're told without thinking about why you're doing it.

There needs to be accountability, period.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, please don't. Stop failing.
Stop being a freaking azz. He stated what he knows. if he is wrong then he is wrong and corrected him normally. No need to act like an azz about it. He even asked for your opinion and to explain without acting the way you are. The hell is wrong with you?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
She's not getting worse at all. In fact, she's getting better. It's just that everyone else is getting better much faster.
That's the same as not moving at all. If all the characters are getting better at x2 speed than Zelda she's not getting better, she's being held back.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
Again: if they are really that much smarter than everyone else, then they should have no problem allowing themselves to be open to criticism. If they have a problem with that, then you should, too. If you don't, you're just doing what you're told without thinking about why you're doing it.

There needs to be accountability, period.
This thread and threads like it are the accountability. They don't make tier lists and say "this is the tier list, it's never going to change, and nobody's opinions and discoveries make any difference!". They put the final product on display and let people discuss it.

Seriously, I've said it before and I'll say it again: criticism is good. Criticism is great. I'm all for that. I'm sure good would come from people like yourself being privy to their discussions. But opening up their discussions for EVERYONE to see and criticize? Any good discussion would be lost in the sea of internet poop that would commence.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
That's the same as not moving at all. If all the characters are getting better at x2 speed than Zelda she's not getting better, she's being held back.
For a character to really become "worse", they need to have something about them destroyed. Attacks, grab shenanigans, etc. For a character to drop, you can simply have others be better. That does not make the original character worse, and it certainly does not mean she's being held back.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And that gives you the green light to act like an idiot? Just correct the dude without being a tool.
You have your style, I have mine. He didn't even read up on the characters he talked of, yet alone knew anything about them (especially Fox and Bowser). I would never make a comparison with characters I don't know. I would at least read up the basics, before I ever would even try to make one.

But, to lighten the mood, here you have Lucario, pictured as he dances:

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This thread and threads like it are the accountability. They don't make tier lists and say "this is the tier list, it's never going to change, and nobody's opinions and discoveries make any difference!". They put the final product on display and let people discuss it.

Seriously, I've said it before and I'll say it again: criticism is good. Criticism is great. I'm all for that. I'm sure good would come from people like yourself being privy to their discussions. But opening up their discussions for EVERYONE to see and criticize? Any good discussion would be lost in the sea of internet poop that would commence.
That already happens. You and everyone else should be allowed to see the process or the final product is as much internet poop as anything else to the rest of us. You're asking me to put trust in a group of people just because they say I should. Period.

M.K

Level 55
Sadly I am not laugh or find this funny. Cause you seriously think thats how I was when I went on about Peach,Pit and DK. Give it up already and learn what the hell one is saying.
I already have no respect for you due to your absolute ignorance, and your attempt to redeem yourself in front of the thread with such comments is incredibly laughable.
Also, learn to freaking type in English. "I am not laugh" is not a freaking sentence or correct phrase, your second sentence needs a question mark, and the overall syntax of your sentences is poor at best.
It only adds to the frustration of reading your already dreadful posts.

Because he didn't even know the basics about these characters he made "reviews" on.
Why does this sound familiar....?
*Looks back at past few pages*
Oh, that's why XD.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was going to ask why Yoshi was having trouble placing but then I noticed that pretty boy is a hard matchup for him. With so many weaboos around, I can imagine it must be pretty hard out there for a dinosaur. Dragon. Whatever.
Yeah, but there aren't alot of marth's which is the troubling part. Must be the fact that ALOT of his matchups are 40:60 which is almost even but still a disadvantage.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Sheik: She can also defend herself while recovering way better than zelda can, unless zelda sweetspots a lightning kick she's going to get hit again. Sheik's fair is a better get away from me move.
Zelda has Nair to act as a GTFO move in the air. It's fast and has high priority, so it should do the trick.

Sonic: He's annoying....and yeah zelda isn't besides her Usmash
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this...

Fox: Yeah, poor fox a few characters wreck him. Then again that happens to zelda too (or so I'm told)
She does have some bad matchups againsth high tiers, but nto as many **** matchups. When it comes to 70:30 or worse, Zelda has two matchups that bad: MK and Mr. Game and Watch. Fox, as I stated, has four or five.

Bowser: Half of snakes attacks are uber slow too, the trick is to use the ones that aren't most of the time. (thinking of bowsers slow attacks I can think or Fsmash, Usmash, Uair, DownB, and Dtilt. so that leaves his fast moves, Jab, Ftilt, Utilt, Dsmash, Klaw, Firebreath, Fortress, Fair, Nair, Bair, Dair minus the landing lag). Sure his recovery isn't great vertically, thank goodness you can DI up when you're hit offstage and use the high priority/invincibility of fortress when and if you have to. Bowser is soo good and has the best grab release game.
The thing is, even Bowser's 'fast' attacks aren't even all that fast, unlike Snake. And his recovery is just as, if not more, predictable than Zelda's is. And you can usually avoid getting grabbed by Bowser, and even if he does grab you, he can't force a ground release. The best he can get from you is a single Fair, which tbh is best kept fresh to edgeguard with.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Yeah, but there aren't alot of marth's which is the troubling part. Must be the fact that ALOT of his matchups are 40:60 which is almost even but still a disadvantage.
Actually I suspect it has something to do with the redefinition of "cool" that's been occurring over the past 10 years. Cool used to look like this:

Now it looks like this:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Also, learn to freaking type in English. "I am not laugh" is not a freaking sentence or correct phrase, your second sentence needs a question mark, and the overall syntax of your sentences is poor at best.
It only adds to the frustration of reading your already dreadful posts.
As long as the point comes across, you shouldn't be getting pissed off at how he has minor grammar problems. At least his sentences are structured and make sense, right? I mean, seriously, there are better things to discuss than grammar mishaps, even if they're constantly being repeated.

Nanaki

Smash Lord
That already happens. You and everyone else should be allowed to see the process or the final product is as much internet poop as anything else to the rest of us. You're asking me to put trust in a group of people just because they say I should. Period.
I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you my opinion. You can do whatever the heck you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom