• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
cav⋅al⋅cade
–noun
1. a procession of persons riding on horses, in horsedrawn carriages, in cars, etc.

I'm so jealous. :(
I can't even beat a baby horse at brawl...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ahh no wonder!
maybe i should pick up dedede.
maybe go toe to toe with lain!
or we can do a team battle against a couple of ****ers on horses who think they can mess with us?!
we'll show them.

Ahh no wonder!
maybe i should pick up dedede.
maybe go toe to toe with lain!
or we can do a team battle against a couple of ****ers on horses who think they can mess with us?!
we'll show them.
Pick up DDD. Play a MM against him in DDD dittos. And hope you are able to get that CG > infinite going.

.Marik

is a social misfit
**** it I knew that was the wrong wrod LMAO.

I'm high guys. Gimme a break here. =_=*
Lol, come to a Canadian Tournament.

We'll smoke daink together. :D

Maybe I'll start seeing colours when Ice Climbers are ChainGrabbing my Yoshi or something.

Haha, that'd be awesome.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I think I'm going to develop kidney stones in the brain before I believe that kirby should stay where he is now.
My opinion of course, due to his position coming from good reading/playing from them as opposed to his overrated, actual character design (not saying it's horrible, but it's really quite icky to me, especially when it comes to getting the kill, although I'll admit he has some pretty good MUs followed by some pretty bad ones though).

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I think I'm going to develop kidney stones in the brain before I believe that kirby should stay where he is now.
My opinion of course, due to his position coming from good reading/playing from them as opposed to his overrated, actual character design (not saying it's horrible, but it's really quite icky to me, especially when it comes to getting the kill, although I'll admit he has some pretty good MUs followed by some pretty bad ones though).
kidney stones--that occur naturally-- are 100x more painful guy let me ironically tell you

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
OR ... he actually has kidney stones.
could explain why he sucks so much.
it's why his fair is so laggy.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
nah, he's not actually in brawl, he went to Soviet Russia with Captain falcon and now they're high tier.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Yoshi should have been at least one spot above where he is right now though... he's underrated for the lower tiers.
Above Ness you mean? Uh...nope. Not seeing it.

EDIT: But now that you make me think about it, I think "E-Tier" needs to be removed. Keep an "F-Tier", but shove Ness/Mario/Lucas/Yoshi into the same tier as Bowser/Zelda/Ike. There really isn't that much of a gap between the D and E Tier characters.

EDIT2: Nvm, stick Mario, Ness, and Yoshi into bottom of D-Tier, put Lucas and Samus/Jigglypuff at top of F-Tier.

D

Deleted member

No ness should be much higher and yoshi should also be a little bit higher.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Yes, I said to keep F-Tier. It's E-Tier that's totally unnecessary

i wonder why
Whaddya mean?? No bias here, man. Pssshsh.

burntsocks said:
No ness should be much higher and yoshi should also be a little bit higher.
Well, if it were up to me, I'd say Ness goes above Zelda and Ike, but HEY I'm ignorant. Yoshi certainly belongs above Lucas, but I don't know about putting him over Mario or Zelda.

I'm also among the few(?) who believe Sonic belongs in D-Tier. Seriously, him and PT need to switch places or something.

D-Tier: Sonic, Bowser, Ness, Mario, Ike, Zelda, Yoshi
F-Tier: Lucas, Jigglypuff, Link, Samus, Falcon, Ganon

^ ^ ^ is sorta how I'm seeing it right now.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
just fyi, but i hate you for saying lucas deserves f-tier...
and it would annoy me if the tier list skipped e-tier

D

Deleted member

Yoshi is much better than zelda. More options, better options, better approach, etc. Zelda wins in killing.
Dunno about mario they are both decent characters, yoshi has like 10000x more options but mario has a better projectile and his nifty little combos hmmmm...

Ness is definately better than ike and zelda.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Spelt said:
just fyi, but i hate you for saying lucas deserves f-tier...
Lol, Lucas sucks.

and it would annoy me if the tier list skipped e-tier
But it's soooo stupid. If they're gonna keep it, only Lucas, Link, and Jigglypuff should be in it... o_O ...But then that's even dumber...

burntsocks said:
Yoshi is much better than zelda. More options, better options, better approach, etc. Zelda wins in killing.
Dunno about mario they are both decent characters, yoshi has like 10000x more options but mario has a better projectile and his nifty little combos hmmmm...
Zelda is also MUCH better defensively. Oh, and don't forget Mario's cape. His gimping abilities >>> whatever killpower Yoshi has. But I agree on everything else.

Ninja Kirby Nick! said:
Really glad to see Kirby's on the A tier...even though he's at the very bottom >_>...
Good god! Quit being greedy. Lol, you main an A-Tier, be happy, go live life. -______-

Nestec

Smash Ace
Since we're on the topic of Lucas...
How reliable is PKT edgeguarding at high levels of play? Because I've used his PKT in some NASTY ways off-stage. Chasing the opponent with it, and whatnot.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
it's pretty good.
especially if you end it with hitting lucas into the ground/off to the other side of the stage (not OFF the stage like i did today... e_e)
lucas' ledgeguarding is superb.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Good god! Quit being greedy. Lol, you main an A-Tier, be happy, go live life. -______-
Kirby can't help it, he just has an insatiable appetite for strawberry cheesecake, attention, and power. I would strangle him, but he has no neck...
yet another thing to add to the "Blame Sakurai" list.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I played a decent Lucas in a friendly. It got annoying because he just kept shorthopping backwards and using pk-fire. HE didn't exactly spam it was a cool mix up. I should've played him better.

Nestec

Smash Ace
ph1lny3 said:
Kirby can't help it, he just has an insatiable appetite for strawberry cheesecake, attention, and power. I would strangle him, but he has no neck...
YUCK, Kirby with a neck would look ridiculous.

llamapaste said:
I played a decent Lucas in a friendly. It got annoying because he just kept shorthopping backwards and using pk-fire.
C'mon dude, the kid shouts the effin move before he does it. It can't be that hard to block. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom