• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
No way! He has bombs for recovery boosts! Duh!

But yeah Link needs a huge revamp for SSB4. Kind of sucks that everyone's favorite Hylian can't defend himself in any Smash game. Toon Link does not count!

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
^^^^^Toon Link does count! Sakurai hates link...I think zelda/sheik deserve a spot of their own. Falco is too high, Diddy is still underrated, better than marth easily. Metaknight should be higher ????

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
This is when you tell the world WHY. I can tell you WHY NOT. The guy is slower than Slowpoke, but has average kill moves. His recovery is one of the worst in the game, and nearly everything he does can be easily punished.
um.....I think Link mains know his flaws buddy >_> you're not exactly throwing out new info

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
He's got Beer.

But in all seriousness, he was just uninformed, that's all.

We all know Link is in his right spot for now.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Then why does he think Link is underrated? What does he have that makes him better?
what he thinks is beyond me. i personally don't see Link moving up at all unless it's like one spot.

Yes Link haz teh beer

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Nah, Link is not underrated.

I could understand if you said "Zamus is underrated" or "Bowser is underrated", but Link? lawls.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ganon's air-splits (U-Tilt) would like to have a word with you.

I also don't know anybody else who can do bicycle kicks right after one another (Uair).

He also has DA where he just tackles you... it's Football, son!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hurrhurrhurr...

Ganon is a Rugby player. Finally we know this. Thanks for telling us, Kinzer. ;D

But seriously, Ganon is not that bad in moving. He can also speed up his movement with his Flamechoke of d00m.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nah, Link is not underrated.

I could understand if you said "Zamus is underrated" or "Bowser is underrated", but Link? lawls.
Everyone in the tier list is underrated.

I propose we move the entire tier list up one place, making Meta Knight number 0 on the list.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
*shrugs*

No one who is currently under Ike should move up above him, as none of them have what it takes to do so. They specialize in less things then Ike does. Ness has his throws, aerials, spikes, and projectiles. Lucas has his recovery and projectiles. Sonic has his speed, recovery, tournament results, and mind games. Mario has his juggling and gimping. Yoshi has Chain Grabs and All Around speed. Ike has Jab Games, Grab Releases, Spiking, All Around Range, and All Around Power.

In fact, I believe everyone is currently in their correct tier and just need to be sorted around within those tiers, like Lucas moving down, Sonic moving up, etc.

There, now I have sparked a flame war, particularly with the Ness, Lucas, Yoshi, Sonic, and Mario mains.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
*shrugs*

No one who is currently under Ike should move up above him, as none of them have what it takes to do so. They specialize in less things then Ike does. Ness has his throws, aerials, spikes, and projectiles. Lucas has his recovery and projectiles. Sonic has his speed, recovery, tournament results, and mind games. Mario has his juggling and gimping. Yoshi has Chain Grabs and All Around speed. Ike has Jab Games, Grab Releases, Spiking, All Around Range, and All Around Power.

In fact, I believe everyone is currently in their correct tier and just need to be sorted around within those tiers, like Lucas moving down, Sonic moving up, etc.

There, now I have sparked a flame war, particularly with the Ness, Lucas, Yoshi, Sonic, and Mario mains.
let me help you out with that.

lucas is awful, deserving of bottom tier.

and sonic is mid tier.
and just for clarification purposes, Sonic probably has just as many GR trixies as ike does

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
let me help you out with that.

lucas is awful, deserving of bottom tier.

and sonic is mid tier.
and just for clarification purposes, Sonic probably has just as many GR trixies as ike does
I actually believe this half of the time, the other half of the time I believe he should be bottom of his current tier. I'm leaning more towards bottom of his current tier however. He does have a *few* things going for him.

GR trixies? Clarification please?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213892

back at you
just like yours this list is missing a Wario related move.
A 100% inescapable jab lock set up on his
>_>

<_<

I hate Sonic's stupid running speed. Across FD in less then a second....

Fine, Ike has more unavoidable grab releases, while most of Sonic's require the opponent jumping out (given Sonic's height compared to Ike's, he doesn't have as many that he can force), but he physically has more.

Link_enfant

Smash Apprentice
This is so disapointing to see C.Falcon at the end of the very bottom of the list =p
I thought Ganondorf sucked even more than him in Brawl v_v'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom