• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Where is this so-called "my place"? Not expecting an actual address, just an idea of where I'd be going.

E-mail sent. Uh, I mean, "contact form" about to be sent...

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
he lives on gun hill road. between allerton and fish ave.

oh and alex, i'll be sendin them a message..... i could use more money lol.

my ***** chuck yo son get back into this game and u will def be int he elite class my *****.

Oh and everyone........ we will be puttin up new vids of ourselves in a smashfest lol. their not the kind u want to see, u know main vs main, but we are using our mains. its the bowser challenge lol. so its one of our mains vs three bowsers without team attack on.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alirght guys here is an update for my smashfest thursday --- I have an interview at 11am but i will be back home by 1pm so if we can schedule it around 2:30 thats good with me:)...any questiosn you guys have my cell

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright sadly my smashfest has to be held off til sunday cause of work and school issues ( i have a job interview and i gotta meet with finacial aid for my graphics design school)

Doc.

Smash Ace
ace u finally got aim lol and wk vs dire is kool
i need to train gotta learn how to Di and and all that
so far whats the best way to train when all u have is coms to play with

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i was waiting for the other vid also sk8er, unless u want me to post the first one then wait for the other one. oh and look on the first page people (the elite members list)...we have a new add on to the crew
good job guys...so ...anyone coming to my smashfest tomorrow? If not then kewl but im curious

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
congrads dav3

on a serious note

depressed without my gf...feeling lonely...no smashfest guys...no one will come anyway:(

Doc.

Smash Ace
i got to freaking train big time i got train my
DI
L-cancel
Frames
combos
mindgames
Man so much stuff so lil time and no one to teach me and train
man im poor as hell only have about 25 Cents lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Welcome to KF Dav3, things will go crazy from here on papa.
I'll be around more to KF will be complete n **** u know. We gotta get bum to cross over here lol.

Me+DJ double Bowserz = Absolute Rapage for everyone(has been confirmed lol)

KF ***** all, we challenge any crew. Thinkin about it, its my first time ever sayin that lol.

phish-it

Smash Champion
HEhe, Those Double Bowsers took a match off Dire and Bum; I really wanted you guys to go your mains after that, it would've been a fight.

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
Mighty Dogg, did I talk to you at all or did I just play on your GCN..because you said "you remember me" lol I'm j/w. And you may have played on my GCN there too, the one in the back room in the corner with the stickers on it :p

And ace, you can put that one vid up and then I will just send you the other vid to put up once I get it edited into one piece.

Mighty Dogg

Smash Apprentice
Mighty Dogg, did I talk to you at all or did I just play on your GCN..because you said "you remember me" lol I'm j/w. And you may have played on my GCN there too, the one in the back room in the corner with the stickers on it :p

And ace, you can put that one vid up and then I will just send you the other vid to put up once I get it edited into one piece.
I saw you and watched you play but didnt say anything.. Sorry didnt really no you.

Edit: Killer Fleet you guys going to the Nassua 711 charter court tournament? If you are i want to 1v1 someone friendly if thats kewl. I don't really wanna do a money match because you'll probaly win lololol.

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Sup KF, didn't even see this thread untill now - gratz on Dav3 joining. I really wanna smash with you guys more often, but its way to expensive for me to get over to you guys right now. I plan on going to gauntlet in sept so any money i have then will be gone. It'll take me a couple of weeks to save the money up to get to your tourney in manhattan so pleeasee don't have the tourney right after gauntlet cause then i won't be able to make it -_-

ugh sorry if it double posts, stupid reply wont work O_O

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo Killer Fleet, it's going kinda crazy now with the members and who's really in the crew and who's just there to have their name as a Killer Fleet member but not represent, roll and chill with us, or anything like that. So we all have to round up every Killer Fleet member and have ourselves a very important meeting. We have to see if we're gonna have people staying or leaving, going up or below divisions, or like we talked about, just have no divisions at all. So let's get this settled as soon as possible. Then we can update the first page and really have everything accurate. In addition, just to let everyone know, Helios is also an official member of Killer Fleet. He's just an international member that lives really far from us, but still reps and all that. By the way, Helios is Dominican, as confirmed by Dav3. :)

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
lol true DJ, and now for a very touching and famous quote from the one and only Helios the great.

"Killer Fleet: You guys are all mad funny, so many cool people in one crew. I feel honoured to be the very first International member, and yes, I will house you all whenever you decide to go to Sweden!"

d*mn i got over a thousand posts...... i have no life but hey im a smash lord ****** lol.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Man the KF crew is getting to good and to big so fast.... with dave in that crew they seem virtually unstoppable. And with Helios as there international member the crew spreads to both sides of the world. Deadly Alliance doesnt even look that deadly anymore lolz even thou they are XP

The Bino

Smash Lord
yo i just went and looked at my future car :) I can't wait for it... hopefully i get the loan since i put 2k down.... but anyway.... if all goes well you can see The BAR Dynasty next weekend... since my new car will hopefully be on the road by then

Here's a pic of my hopefully new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited

Looks beautiful don't it... u just wanna dry hump the hell outta it... or somethin like that j/k lol lol

Top Bottom