• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
fuuck that swat ****. KF all day. you guys need to revamp the old crew. you guys were definitely the best in nyc.
well u kno they joined us cuz we got beastly ... and thats the fact luck ... check ur facts =) k thanx bai

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I don't know about the rest of KF but I decided to put KF to merge with SWAT just because we played with ya all the time, especially me. In addition, KF kinda went down the drain since only the Elite Four of me, WarriorKnight, Killafox, and Ace Marth were left still repping and sh*t. Although I was basically the only one left still playing consistently and competitively. So that's another reason I decided to merge with SWAT. The merge had nothing to do with SWAT getting beastly, lol. I knew SWAT was gonna get beastly from the beginning. It just took time, thats all.

The other 3 original & elite KF members will rise up in smash once again. It's only a matter of time. With the combination of SWAT, the joint crew will be superior. SWAT/KF all dai, lol!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I don't know about the rest of KF but I decided to put KF to merge with SWAT just because we played with ya all the time, especially me. In addition, KF kinda went down the drain since only the Elite Four of me, WarriorKnight, Killafox, and Ace Marth were left still repping and sh*t. Although I was basically the only one left still playing consistently and competitively. So that's another reason I decided to merge with SWAT. The merge had nothing to do with SWAT getting beastly, lol. I knew SWAT was gonna get beastly from the beginning. It just took time, thats all.

The other 3 original & elite KF members will rise up in smash once again. It's only a matter of time. With the combination of SWAT, the joint crew will be superior. SWAT/KF all dai, lol!!!
YEA ... wat he said ... lumber jack!

Alukard

Smash Hero
>=[ im jonathan foo. where them kids at anyways.
they dont really play no more ... they still got it cuz they used to fiend on this **** lol ... with their 2,000 post counts and **** lol ... but yea ... u need to go oos if u want some good melee nyc sucks for it

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
whats really good now son???? LOL

dam man

DJ i never knew that you knew ace and killa

i still talk to their sister ima try to get them niqqas out again

scrubs lol

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace

dam man

scrubs lol
WHo? Jeanette?

As for them niggz, Jay is out for the count. Jeff is too busy and he plays halo so I don't see it happening.
But yea, I'm bringing this crew back alive tho so yea.

Do melee crews even exist anymore?

P.S. @ Jona, that was a hell of a bump lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
well im in my own crew TFS

their sister is jennifer

and yea 2 year bump lol, pretty good

my first post ever was in here soo ya

you should come out to play with us sometime

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
well im in my own crew TFS

their sister is jennifer

and yea 2 year bump lol, pretty good

my first post ever was in here soo ya

you should come out to play with us sometime

Oh thats the eldest sis.

Word up. We should def play at least once before apex. I'll go there once and ya can come here once when colbol comes.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Oh thats the eldest sis.

Word up. We should def play at least once before apex. I'll go there once and ya can come here once when colbol comes.
oh i didnt know she had another sis

werd we can definitely do that

when is colbol going over there?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion

dam man

scrubs lol
Of course I knew them. I'm one of the super veterans of smash. I started Melee competitively in '02. Colbol is coming through next Wednesday. I'm picking him up from the airport and I'm housing him before and after Apex.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fo real :o I miss those days though...I wish I took advantage of that practice back then.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im gonna get in touch with jeffrey soon

hopefully he still knows how to play lol

Top Bottom