• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
YAYYYY ... thats wassup ... now i need ganon practice WARRIOR KNIGHT ... and DJ i need low tier practice ... so wats good with that ... and umm ace i just wanna have some fun matches with u again lol ... GET AT ME

O EDIT... i wanna b in the sexy picture

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
OK IHNC OFFICALLY CHALLENGES KF IN A CREW BATTLE.

Rules

6v6

Old school FC Crew battle rules

ALL OF YOUR BEST PEOPLE

Ace

Killa

WK

DJ

Dave

X

Its this week at web2zone on sat.

Do you guys accept? You better!

wow with x lol it maybe be me or hax we dont no yet it should be a 7 on 7 so we both can play lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** i'm definately playing too lmfao ... GET AT ME .... i'll prolly take killa's spot cuz he is working

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Ace U Noob lol!!

Wtf is with all these 38473743873 new members???
I will like to evaluate (try out) all of ya ****** b4 that. All of you will pass it for sure but still i wanna do it. Then you will be properly be put into the crew, not just by word but by passin the skillz test.
Its like gettin into a high paying job without a resume.
You cant just throw new people to a crew like that u know?

I hope ya understand wat im sayin.
How bout it?

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo i definately took that **** like 8 times lol ... ***** i kno u kno i'm wit it .. except against ganon lmfao o and G&W ... >_>

Jash

Smash Lord
Ya people are highly populated son. Its going to be hard taking you people out now. *sits back and reads comments on this thread while drinking a bottle of lon lon milk*

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Wtf is with all these 38473743873 new members???
I will like to evaluate (try out) all of ya ****** b4 that. All of you will pass it for sure but still i wanna do it. Then you will be properly be put into the crew, not just by word but by passin the skillz test.
Its like gettin into a high paying job without a resume.
You cant just throw new people to a crew like that u know?

I hope ya understand wat im sayin.
How bout it?
yea i agree with u wk we actually played at dreamland if u remember >.> i was doing preety good

Cia

das kwl
whaaaaat?!?!

tec0 and tec9 are KF?!?!

lolz.. things make a lot more sense now

FoSho - how the hell are we gonna crew battle KF when 2 of our members are on their roster as well??

crews suck..

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAO at vanz ... also u need to sig that for truth lol ... but chicken is tooo good like isai

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** stole mah banner .... >_> .. btw ... am i even going to play in the crew battle against ihnc lol

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Good looking out ace :)!!!! and i can see ya don't need me and dik for ur little crew battle but thats cool, we're more like reservist, for just incase the battle becomes too extreme for ya'll hahah:laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero
Its our new crew ... we haven't made a page yet tho >.> ... but thats coming soon ^_^

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oh my god im back and i learned how to play, yo killafox you gotta go to church on sunday or sumthin to come over to my house so i can teach you a thing or two

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
My Bowser is too good, get at me. I definitely bumped this dead a$$ thread back up. I was mad bored so I decided to watch old school videos of the Bowser Challenges, lol. KF and SWAT should form together to make one strong a$$ crew, especially when Brawl comes out. :)

Top Bottom