• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
werd ... thats mad fuuu gayzees .. lmfao ... yo ace MM this weekly ***** thats it ... 2 out of 3 in dittos for fox falco marth ^_^ ... o and i'm playing u for $1.00 ... get at me!!!!

i kno thats a lot but i think i'm ready lol

Cia

das kwl
Umm.. i think it's saved on Alukard's favorites. His username is "Gaara176"

but the video is You and DJN vs. Cort and Tipman..

"Look at these ****** be Beeeastin. Stop.."

-- DJN

lmao

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
eyo alex u should move zenith to like august or somethin instead of aiming for sept. bcuz if wen school starts ur turnout is gonna b smaller but u'll get alot more ppl while its the summer

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
we're holdin it before school starts, like september 1st.

oh and here ppl. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105118
lol u def posted that like everywhere killafox... ure a good advertiser i guess lol

i hope u guys hold more smashfests so i can go to them:) i would love to play u guys more... def wanna see if ace uses marth EVER... lol (its all good tho ace cuz we can do double YL and that is too funny:))

o well at least i know if KF is doin sumthin killafox will def tell me:)

again thou i hope u guys hold more smashfests cuz i didnt even know bout the one u guys had monday or whatever....:( o well

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its should be

The Official Killa Fleet Thread : Alex Strife gets people jobs like Whoa...just ask Ace_marth

top tier smexyness lol

JCrash

Smash Rookie
A Bronx team impressive,Where at? I live in Staten Island but the bronx is still my home lol.

Anyways I din't know when this was posted nor how old this thread is but I Din't know how to search so yea..anyways what are the requirements to join?

JCrash

Smash Rookie
come to the weekly this friday at W2Z and we can test u out to see if u qualify.

click here...http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96076
I see >_> is there going to be another try-out like next Friday or something? Thing is that I don't know If i can this Friday besides I seen ya' videos lol I need to practice maybe ya' can give me some time before I join you know to better myself after that I'll ask for another try-out if its ok with you guys.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
hey wat up guys u guys were awesome 2day in teams:) lol too bad pc's peach jus beasted lol

next time i hope i can play u guys in some more friendlies cuz i dunno y i didnt :p

Top Bottom