• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
killa fox is whack... i definitely 2 stocked his fox....
ace marth is my hero... he won me a copy of brawl....
taty is dafinitely really gay...
dj is my mentor....
i ****ing hate killa fleet

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
yo put dik in elite division, or we quit sons XD.
I was looking at the members list and D.I. King is not even on it, lol. So guys, seriously, who's in the Elite Division? I know its me, Warrior Knight, Ace Marth, Killafox, and Dav3. Is there anyone else or that's it? We always say its just us five so let me know. I wanna know our REAL Elite Division members and Sub-Division members.

thx

Smash Ace
killa fox is whack... i definitely 2 stocked his fox....
ace marth is my hero... he won me a copy of brawl....
taty is dafinitely really gay...
dj is my mentor....
i ****ing hate killa fleet
killa fox is the **** definetly hero status and killa fleet aint nothing compared to me X_X...*hides from *** wooping* o and ace marth STD's FOR EVERYONE =D

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
omg killa fox is soooo whack lol dayummmm I'm kinda sad guys.... I think the next time I'm gonna see all of ya will be at the next teams biweekly probably.

thx

Smash Ace
LOL! thx thx lol. yo, i wanna go to the TSA shlt guys and i wanna crew battle!.
WOOT OMFG MY HERO they wanted to crwe battle lil ole me andmy crwe and idk if we could win...only because they knew that we didnt have a chance ='( come on KF do it for me i smell a 20 STOCK ON YOUR PART =)

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
if team plezey were to crew battle killa fleet....it would DEFINITELY be a 16 stock....I would go first and not lose any stocks until Warrior Knight and then me and him would go into Sudden Death and I would win cuz he uses Bowser. yay! :) crispy fried jamaican dinosaurs for everyone!

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Hazz. Welcome into the NY powerz lol. I never heard about you til recently but u pretty nasty son, again welcome.
SHlT here is gonna get mad interestin in NY. Get as us!!!!!!!!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
You guys still better show up on the 31st to the TSA biweekly and crew battle us, don't go to wes's biweekly, if no one shows maybe he'll alternate weekends so there can be one in our region every weekend which would kick ***.. i really wanted to play you guys i hope you show up for crews. xD

thx

Smash Ace
haz god match at that bi weekly im surprised i won i guess its because wes kept on saying i owuld get u with some crazy rest combo idk i guess it just happened lmao but u would **** me =D

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
WOW u guys got ur own shirts and a mascot (alex) ! thats ballin!!!
lmao i love killa fleet but salad bowl is BETTER!!!!!!!
jk, wanna crew battle?

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
lol hell yea. we've been wanting to crew battle ANYONE and no one ever wants to :( we'll be lookin forward to it.

to save time lol how many ppl u usin and how many stock u wanna do?
uh 20 stocks but we need a 4th starter since chu2 is sort of inactive.
yeh, so maybe friday at the biweekly.:cool:

thx

Smash Ace
OMG WERE GONNA DIEEEEEEE nah salad bowl got balls im ready.........

I DONT GIVE A =UCK!

lol its gonna be fun =D

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
WOOH WE CREW BATTLING KF!!!! We are gonna get ***** by them sexy mofo's but I hope we give it our sexiest attempt yet! Lol Hope it's fun =]. SALAD BOWL!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What's good everyone? I see we have a crew battle challenge, so hopefully it'll happen. By the way, within KF, who's teaming with who for friday's 2v2?

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
What's good everyone? I see we have a crew battle challenge, so hopefully it'll happen. By the way, within KF, who's teaming with who for friday's 2v2?
word i need a GOOD partner...im guessin ace and kfox is teaming and dj u teaming with wk or what?

Top Bottom