• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm goin too KF nigz what time should I meet ya'll @ Penn Station? And where? We could ride together and talk about random sh** and probably terrorize the traingoers LOL.

YO X!!! You already know the KNEE and the FRISBEE gotta do it real BIG!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
I'm goin too KF nigz what time should I meet ya'll @ Penn Station? And where? We could ride together and talk about random sh** and probably terrorize the traingoers LOL.

YO X!!! You already know the KNEE and the FRISBEE gotta do it real BIG!
idk i'll PM u or just tell u here cuz we have to see exactly wat we're doin first.

btw do u have aim.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ya ****** need to ****ing talk in ur thread so i can find it! good **** at that biweekly killafox and ace hope to see ya this friday. oh and killafox check ur pm's im sending u the link to the dvd now.

Doc.

Smash Ace
(From the middle of nowhere) hay guys how yah doing its been a long time since yah first tourny i havent seen any of yah after that lol.Anyway im brought Imperial Era back to life but right now we trying to get our rusty bones back to shape with crew battle with crews we know that wont **** us to badly like Team pleazy lol anyway i gotta get my poor doc back to shape and then get even better i feel like a lvl 1 sandbag could fourstock me

Hey ace or killa, you know how this fridaya biweekly is just 2 vs 2?, well you guys should make one of the fridays for crews. Because crew battles are awesome. Ofcourse I guess it really depends if crews can actually show up. But i guess if a crew is absent then it can always change back to a 1vs1 or 2vs2

Also, can I donate a VCR to web2zone? because we should definitely tape matches and stuff.
I can probably find one for super cheap on ebay.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Hey ace or killa, you know how this fridaya biweekly is just 2 vs 2?, well you guys should make one of the fridays for crews. Because crew battles are awesome. Ofcourse I guess it really depends if crews can actually show up. But i guess if a crew is absent then it can always change back to a 1vs1 or 2vs2

Also, can I donate a VCR to web2zone? because we should definitely tape matches and stuff.
I can probably find one for super cheap on ebay.
yea definatley a vcr would be great. ima talk to alex about the crew thing if anything we'll just post and say that if not too many crews go we'll just do singles or doubles or both.

yea definatley a vcr would be great. ima talk to alex about the crew thing if anything we'll just post and say that if not too many crews go we'll just do singles or doubles or both.
and i literally mean donate a VCR as in giving it to the store so they can just keep it their for us smashers to record matches, will they keep it for me so that I dont have to bring it back and forth and stuff?

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
...you guys completely annihilated me, when i say you guys i mean greg bailey

greg, sir, i hate you and your falco....

twas my first tournament expierence and i wanted it to be a nice low lvl one... then i saw ace marth from the killa fleet walk in and a couple of you guys.... i thought to myself...."****ing crap"

if you guys dont recall who i am, i was the guys who greg or "milf" ***** in the first horrifying round, also the guy who did the recovery on fountain of dreams from the bottom of the map which was the only thing i did right today :(

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ace is too good good **** at the bi weekly ya better rep this saturday hard son!! and we need to get some matches in.. i ****ing suck vs marth help me!

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
ohhhhh, i remeber u. good stuff, and yea i know. we're gay like that. did u stay for team finals?
no my friends wanted to leave after the losers bracket, my friend was in the team tourney tho, his name was gael bruno im sure he lost like in the first round tho...

so who won? u guys didnt record it right?

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
good shi t at the tourney guys i heard this tourney was mad fun sucks i couldnt make it.
I guess i suck.

btw did u kno that u were on mlg dj nintendo u were on VOd lol u were playing thomas tipman ,booser vs ganon i just recently saw that lol.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yo ya ****** think if i bust ya *** at this weeks bi weekly i can get in killafleet? me and my cuz's crew kinda just broke apart so i wanna try out for ya "elite division" i know i can at least take ya down to a stock... wasnt that the requirement?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This thread is as dead as four bears. I guess we're never gonna crew battle DA unless we go to a tournament that officially has crew battles in the itinerary. I'm gonna try and get Pr3z to chill with us more and go to tournaments so he can get better. I think he has potential for Elite Division status. Besides, that *****'s too funny and cute so its cool to have him roll with us more often.

Benny, you gotta keep developing those mind games so make sure you chill with us more and don't miss any tournaments, bi-weeklies, and smashfests. You're cute too, lol.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
Benny, you gotta keep developing those mind games so make sure you chill with us more and don't miss any tournaments, bi-weeklies, and smashfests. You're cute too, lol.
***** as long as u CALL ME like u never do ill be there but otherwise i aint gonna know u freakin cockroach lung lol we smashin this week or we waiting till the 16th?

cba

Smash Master
not going for teams :( im wak
going for singles (still wak)

isnt next week low tier singles?

Bailey

Smash Hero
...you guys completely annihilated me, when i say you guys i mean greg bailey

greg, sir, i hate you and your falco....

twas my first tournament expierence and i wanted it to be a nice low lvl one... then i saw ace marth from the killa fleet walk in and a couple of you guys.... i thought to myself...."****ing crap"

if you guys dont recall who i am, i was the guys who greg or "milf" ***** in the first horrifying round, also the guy who did the recovery on fountain of dreams from the bottom of the map which was the only thing i did right today :(
Wow I go looking through the thread and see this lol. Yo KF lemme join man I am itching for a good crew and word has it ya'lls is a good one.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Remember Bailey that we're recruiting for a position in the Elite Division because we need a strong 5th member. It's like Ace said, we're confined in the city and you live far. So whenever KF is gonna have a crew battle in the city, somewhere else in NY or out of state, you'll most likely won't be able to be with us. Our Elite Division is reliable because we all live in the city, we go to tournaments together, we play smash casually, chill, whatever. So basically another requirement is reliability.

I wanna see how well you do in the tryout though. By the way, what's your nationality?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
By the way, I decided that it's best that I don't try out. It's not that I think I can't make it, but I don't think I'd be as available as necessary to play in crew battles as much as you guys would want.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
No, if you think you're good enuff, go for it. Availability isnt that important, take me for example, im barely available to play during the week myself.
ELI, if you think u got the skillz go do it. I'll be ur first opponent lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
WOW lol this guy ace marth is definitely going into every single thread and advertising his STD

Top Bottom