• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
the gaunlet

i just wanted to thank dj and his partner (sry i didnt catch ur name) for lettin me record that double bowser match during the team tourney. my friends didnt believe that there was a bowser player that was good and after seein u 2 **** that peach and samus they now fear ya bowsers lol.
us queens scrubs our gettin our act together hopefully we can crew battle ya at ya next tournament( doubt it cuz we still suck but hopefully) hey easy money for ya right?

some day ya shall fear our skilly willies!

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
so yea as the title says we ARE RECRUITING.

any1 interested just post up and sh*t. u have to be at a certain skill level though. We're lookin to recruit ppl into the elite division NOT the sub-division. so if u suck and u know it or have gotten 3 or 4 stocked consecutively by one of us....... we're not lookin for u lol.

im not tryin to be mean or anything its just we need strong players.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
sorry, everyone is now retrying in order to be in the crew!

everyone has to be able to at least beat us, take us down to 1 stock or at least do good against the main 4 (which is me, killa, DJ, and warriorknight)

WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY SUB-DIVISIONERS, SO IF U THINK U CAN BE IN THE CREW, TELL US, WE'RE HOLDING TRY-OUTS AT EITHER OUR TOURNAMENT OR IF ENOUGH PPL WANNA DO IT WE'LL GO TO WEB2ZONE THE WEEK B4 OR MY HOUSE.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
sorry, everyone is now retrying in order to be in the crew!

everyone has to be able to at least beat us, take us down to 1 stock or at least do good against the main 4 (which is me, killa, DJ, and warriorknight)

WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY SUB-DIVISIONERS, SO IF U THINK U CAN BE IN THE CREW, TELL US, WE'RE HOLDING TRY-OUTS AT EITHER OUR TOURNAMENT OR IF ENOUGH PPL WANNA DO IT WE'LL GO TO WEB2ZONE THE WEEK B4 OR MY HOUSE.

Yay! I wanna try out (that biweekly yesterday really made me wanna do better. ^^)

I'll face you guys anyday. Just give me a date and I'll be there ^^

Jash

Smash Lord
Well well well, If it isn't the Killer Fleets. Whats good wit ya g*y people? I would never join the Killer Fleet even if i wanted to lol. I don't want to go to Ace marths house anymore. Killer Fox would probably take out his sword and dook me in the butt. Nah im just playin, ya cool people but...im going against ya sorry. Till next tourney.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I'm trying to avoid thinking about Jash's comment but I can't wtf......Killer Fox LOL I think its Killa cuz it sounds less dorky.....Killer Fox.....LOL

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
We mainly need 1 person for the Elite Division. You have to be real good tho. Ya dont have to be as good as us but fairly close at least.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I might be interested. But if you're looking for someone who can be at many tournaments with the crew then travel would be a problem for me, otherwise I'm up for it.

HipHopSpam

Smash Apprentice
Well, Killa Fox is dorky man. Hes g*y and he wears glasses, there ya go.
Hey, thats my homie that you is talking about. He isn't gay, he just doesn't like girls. And cmon man, 1 in 3 people wear glasses these days. So if you want a money match to decide this, lets go... Btw, Imperial Era is whack :) :laugh:

Jash

Smash Lord
Hey, thats my homie that you is talking about. He isn't gay, he just doesn't like girls. And cmon man, 1 in 3 people wear glasses these days. So if you want a money match to decide this, lets go... Btw, Imperial Era is whack :) :laugh:
Lol, HipHopSpam is cool i must admit. Don't worry man hes my homie too *i think*. But ill still take on the money match son! No one talks about my crew like that.

NUGGA!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm not sure about the others, but I know I'm sure **** interested. I really hope more people are interested so the test can be before the toury. I can't go to it at all because I got a convention to go to =/

So Killa Fleet, if anything, I don't mind anyday except the tourtument. sorry =/

cyco410

Smash Rookie
Mad props to all of ya

that smashfest at warriorknights house last night was bananas. i had mad fun.

killafox- its ur **** in a box... lmao son ur fox is disgustin hope to play u again soon.
acemarth- i only got to play u in double but it was mad fun u make mad jokes while ur playing u keep the game fun good ****.
dj- duck sauce soy sauce hot sauce....bye..anything else... lmao had mad fun with u even when i cut myself helpin u pick up that vase.. that bowser is serious. nice matches
warriorknight- thanks for lettin my cousin steven and my friend louis come. ur mad cool and thanks to u we are learning alot.

mad props to all of killafleet for the fun *** games and all the lil tips u give here and there. dont wry we'll eventually start bustin ya ***.. its just a matter of time..

P.S. heres the link to Dj and WK owning at the gauntlet with double bowsers BOWSER TIME

edit this is blast_ssbb or Benny not whoevers account i just posted on lol

cba

Smash Master
seriously, i thuoght that a bowser was mad wack, but after seeing this, bowser is the **** !
Q: are you guys putting a list of attending?

EDIT:
i might want to try out.(if i have the balls to do it):confused:

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Fuqq ya ******, none of ya dads have necks. DJ, your mom is missin a nut.
Asked the mom dukes 2day, that vase was $75 beans *****, pay up. I'll deduct wat i owe you, let get to business.

Top Bottom