• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hell yeah, I f*cking suck with Fox to the infinite degree of wackness. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna address this to everyone, even though a lot of you know already. I SUCK WITH ALL TOP AND HIGH TIER CHARACTERS, excluding Peach. I only play with the whole Mushroom Kingdom crew and a whole bunch of other characters from middle tier and down. It's my style of play that doesn't allow me to get good with the top and high tier characters.

phish-it

Smash Champion
DJ Nintendo said:
Hell yeah, I f*cking suck with Fox to the infinite degree of wackness. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna address this to everyone, even though a lot of you know already. I SUCK WITH ALL TOP AND HIGH TIER CHARACTERS, excluding Peach. I only play with the whole Mushroom Kingdom crew and a whole bunch of other characters from middle tier and down. It's my style of play that doesn't allow me to get good with the top and high tier characters.

Holy ****. That quote, is strangely, exactly the same for me. :laugh:

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
yo, maybe one of these days, preferably during the weekend, we can get together and play some smash? my place or yours, maybe we can alternate.

Let me know though, aight?

Doc.

Smash Ace
finally i got to play against Dj it's been maa long since we played together and i didnt think i end fighting helios also i had the crappiest partner he sux lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys...I am hodling a Smashfest at my house from 12noon-10pm. I am inviting the whole KillerFleet and whoever wants to come to come...let me know by calling me 646 769 0992 or aim lightxdream if your interested. I will have probably 2 tv's ready for smash so ya:)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Until i hear otherwise I cant give a date...im trying my hardest but now its a waiting game...i wanna get it done now too but...its not lookin to good

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Here goes

Hey everyone. You peeps are my best friends so with that I have but one favor to ask of all of you. If you all know I work for web2zone offcially ( and the godly, sexy, awesome place known as parallaxlan ) and they are starting to have console events again ( they stopped cause they are well...long story over aim will do) and I want to get SSBM going over there. I feel that SSBM is better then Halo for the following reasions:

#1- you have a forum you can post events at and NOT GET BASHED
#2 - no matter what the type of tv ( CRT, HD, LCD ) you DO NOT COMPLAIN
#3 - you love your game and want to make it big and DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED
#4 - MLG DOES NOT OWN UR SOULS

With that said I was wondering if all of you can email info@web2zone.com and ask for smash tournaments ran by me, Alex Strife , so that we can have a state wide tournament that all groups can enter in. I wanna run my Zenieth again and have the big $$ that rival that of good ol MLG, aka FPS Central with smash on the side ( sorry I have issues with them >_< ). Anyways all I ask is that you write an email to them in a nice manner and ask for me. You guys know I run the best tournies around so now I am asking you to help me bring back my Zenieth tournaments so I can make them special.

Thanks guys

PS to those that sent emails...they "reset their server and lost their emails" so please send again-.-

Top Bottom