• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word Warrior Knight, tell Maelstrom to make you a new banner with Ganon since he's your main. Even though the other Killer Fleet banner of Mario is old and he's not your main anymore, you still should rep it because you're in the crew and you know Pepe (like you say) is one of your favorite characters.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Um. . .pardon me, but is there any way that I could try to place into Killer Fleet? I mean, I've kinda been with Warriorknight and the original idea he had since the beginning. Or, I could just make myself a banner so that I can pretend to be a Killer Fleet member. :chuckle:

Anyways, whoever's in charge (Killa/DJ/Ace/DIK/etc.) let me know when I can come over to play you guys to see if I can place into the crew or not. Just give me a few weeks to practice, and I'll be good to go.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Can't, I'm in PA right now training with the Cape. Like I said, give me a week or two, and I should be good enough to play reasonably well against you guys. Sort of.

Doc.

Smash Ace
good fights killa and ace it was fun facing yah for the first time
and warrior knight it was fun teaming with u against ace and killa
yo Dj when ever u having a smashfest at ur house tell me i still need more training
i felt that i wasnt doing good i didnt do any DI's or L-cancels and i didnt even get to play u

---------------
:cry: I want a Banner :cry:

richie137

Smash Cadet
yo killa fleet, u know me long enough, and u are a hell of a team, hey when I am available I want to train with u guys because i am a very bad at ssbm or invite me to a smashfest, well anyways my aim in RichN10454, so you could also talk to me there. talk to ya later

-richie137

Doc.

Smash Ace
yeah i need the training since i sck i told i was wack lol i was doing bad im well il try to make it to some smashfests

Doc.

Smash Ace
well ppl say im the worst one because i guess i dont DI or L-cancel and that i play like a noob from there point of veiw

what should i improve on

--------------
:cry: I want a Banner :cry:

Top Bottom