• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I play with the whole Mushroom Kingdom squad and I also play with other characters like Samus, Link, Ness, and Pichu. Those characters are mad fun to play with, but the most fun character to use for me is Samus.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Then I'll just remove your banner from your signature and put a big *ss d*ck there and place text saying that you love it hardcore, lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Oh word, thats funny because I feel the same way for you. There's just something about you that makes me wanna keep playing smash and be with you too, lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo Killafox, you shouldn't be talking because you're OD mad gay. Also, here's a little rap for you.

"My Doc will cut you up with a knife and a switchblade. Take all your money because I just 4-stocked your Fox on Melee."

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys. This sounds weird but I decided to put this here. As you all know I have been helping out and getting this crowd together at web2zone on casual fridays ( for which I thank all of you ) but this friday is my last friday there until I Take a big vacation. Basically, I will be going to Otakon Aug 3-6 in which I will formally ask my girlfriend to marry me ( I have the ring and all but thats not the point ). I was wondering if everyone can show up for this one to send me off on my last days before I become officially engaged to my gf, the love of my life, Shannon.

In the event you all come I will plan the following

3s Tournament
GGXXS Tournament
SSBM Tournament
CvS2 Tournament

So guys this is my last time as a man without commiments. My life and my goals now gotta get to that place where its serious so I wanted to formally invite all my peeps here friday and just rock out.

Johnahtan "AlexStrife" Lugo

layter dayz

PS

To the killer fleet...you guys have been so good to me...you trusted me when no one else did and I hopefully

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
killafox said:
yo alex, how do u spell ur own name wrong? yea ace u should post it.

I did not -.-

Anyways...thanks guys...I hope to see you there.. I will make sure u get a tv for smash if anything.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Hell yeah Alex, you've done mad sh*t for us and I hope we can attend the event. Just for you, I'll definitely try and win the Gauntlet for you and definitely for my Killer Fleet. I love all you guys. *Goes to the corner and cries his *ss off and prays*.

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
I READ ALL YOUR POSTS AND NOW I CONSIDER YOU A JOKE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH!!!!! WHAT A JOKE OMG WHAT A JOKE lol

Top Bottom