• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Link-NY

Smash Ace
ppl listen up i have an announcement to make:

Rog(D.I.K) and Dan! have quit the crew and smash because of life issues..... so everyone take a moment to say farewell to the great players that are no more. the smash community will miss ya :(.
And so da killa fleet grows weaker with da loss of 2 elite members!lol =( i never got to play about 70% of th ewhole crew =x

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
And so da killa fleet grows weaker with da loss of 2 elite members!lol =( i never got to play about 70% of th ewhole crew =x
Nah my *****, Killer Fleet is stronger than ever and continues to grow stronger and dominate the opposition. Our Elite Division is something that I would describe in one very simple word, GODLY!!! :chuckle:

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
word kid, im down to play. Volrec i sent you a pm so answer asap ight, ya ****** come down here or some****, or chill in a spot at the city. I dont wanna go all the way up there to play. and i dont think we'll be playin here b/c of dan's incident.

Im also in the mood to go clubbin 2night tho yo so ima bring some extra pesos.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
killafox speaking----

yo warriorknight, lets chill tonite, ill call u and DJ aight. oh and imma play wit jayohyeah and bum and them like in 1 hour, so hit me up. ya got my #, its 1646-851-5676...that goes for anyone else who watns to make a date to play or have any questions about anything. my nights start at 7 pm and i got free weekends and free mobile to mobile, thats free calls to sprint or nextel users. hit me up aight

Ace speaking----(killa cant log in to his thats y we doin this)

well we're obviously not gonna play smash now cuz its gettin kinda late and boring to play but if ppl wanna make a date for smash or anything else post up aiight.... next sat i cant cuz its my moms birthday but any other days is good. yo guys maybe we can still hit the clubs lol i got a fake ID.

richie137

Smash Cadet
I am also still availble for smashfests, but I also start college (new semester) thursday, my schedule is packed I go to classes monday, tuesday and thursday, and it is not counting college workstudy, but let me know my aim is RichN10454, so you could talk to me there.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah, let's try to have a big smashfest before school starts for everyone. Killer Fleet, we need to have a Killer Fleet smashfest soon as well, especially if Helios comes through back to New York after MLG Orlando. We have business and special training to get down to. :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah Ace, I believe college resumes on Thursday and high school/everything else resumes on the 5th. So we gotta have this Killer Fleet meeting/smashfest soon.

Yo Doc., start saving up money. If all else fails to gather up money, there's plenty of coins in the streets. You might get lucky and find a certain dollar bill too, lol. :laugh:

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo Ace, Alex is begging me to please have our Killer Fleet meeting/smashfest in his house. He said he'll do it in the living room, since we all know that his room is too small. So I don't know, talk to him about it and then call me back. College already started so we gotta get this thing underway and fast.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Sucks for you Doc.

Don't worry, i dont have a gamecube or smash at all and im chillin. Life goes on lol. If you ever wanna play just hit up one of those scrubs a couple of posts above me to satisfy your smash needs. They play day in and out lol.

Oh yea yo, wats really Hood with that KF Meeting? WTF lemme know Putos.
Helios is dominican dont forget.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol k warrior just as long its not in the second of september since im gonna be busy wit the family il try to do somethingeven thoe i only kno where Dj lives

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
in 2 or 3 weeks me and dmon are having a smashfest, you guys should come. There is a train station by us so I can def pick you up. let me know if you're interested and I'll keep you posted. We should have like 5 Tv's and systems so it'll be a good time.

Top Bottom