• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
You see alex that why I don't live web2zone cause they did da same BS to me one day...I think it was da first time I meet killa fleet...they told me 2 come and when everyone got tehre they were having a f-in halo tourny.....place is so ********....

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Yo Ace of hearts, add the D@MN Bowser challenge videos *****. I popped them on Google a hot minute ago.

Go to Google.com and in search type Bowser challenge and you'll see them ShlT's, i'll get ur ShlT up soon but for now pop those.

Oh yea!!!!!
Announcement - Maelstrom218 has joined Killer Fleets lower division.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
good **** maelstrom hopefully ill get good enough for the elite div soon......hopefully...lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
cuz u really suck...lol, nah. its cuz i really love u, but the only way i can express it is by being mean. ill buy u chocolates and flowers tommorow b4 school.

sucker ****!
wow thx alot ;) but if i throw the flowers on the floor will that affend u??cuz i would only want the chocolate lol! wow this is gay

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
u could do wateva u want baby lol heck i'll even bend over and u can stick the flowers in my a$$ lol.
see u did to much damage there on me and on urself with that quote lmao that has to be the gayest thing i have ever heard u say ever in my entire vida thats it ur on time out no posting till i catch up to ur bull**** post's lol

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
leet measn elite.....oohhh...so wut about my registration question? i don't wanan come da of tourney and i get turned away X.X i wold hafta use me vice president powers and get ya all band from my school

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
aiight yo bad luck lol. nah anyways it was only appropriate that my post were 1337 cuz obviusly im 1337 lol. nah anyway X u should come to casual fridays. we could do Ganon x 2 again lol. six stocks all day. and u only have to pay 5 bucks.
lol that **** was funny but yea ill try to come but first i might go to china town to play me some tekken with luis but i mean after words i could probably pass by for w/e time is left but idk,ill let u know

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
lol ya ****** is mad mo" sed poop. he sed dat he gonna put his puff in ya tipper slot (AH-YO!!!) and that killa is gonna firefox his way up my peach-bomb (AH-YO some more) lol

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Alejandro P: Nah yo saturday is my B-day. so i cant go but i'll see if anyone else wants to go.

Fenix: tell Poop that i will counter pick his puff on **input gay voice** 14 stages lol. tell him i will stick my sword so far up his balloon ball's a$$ that ur gonna start moaning.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
Alejandro P: Nah yo saturday is my B-day. so i cant go but i'll see if anyone else wants to go.

Fenix: tell Poop that i will counter pick his puff on **input gay voice** 14 stages lol. tell him i will stick my sword so far up his balloon ball's a$$ that ur gonna start moaning.
lol yo these thirsty *** ****** r ova heere son....dj,prez,spam,and dionis lol thirsty ******

Doc.

Smash Ace
hay same here they didnt even tell me they were going to ur house fenix dam them im the noob i need hard training for this tourny so im just gonna show up randomly fenix lol or just tell us when can we go dont wanna go to the desk and hear that no one's home

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
hay same here they didnt even tell me they were going to ur house fenix dam them im the noob i need hard training for this tourny so im just gonna show up randomly fenix lol or just tell us when can we go dont wanna go to the desk and hear that no one's home
well da way dj works is he calls me and asks if he can come through 99% of the time i say yes and dat ***** is already on 42nd st beasting lol. ***** comes all da way ova here without knowing 4 sure but like i sed b4 my # is 212 564-8457 just give me a ring or hit me up by pm or email me at fenixkaldoran@netscape.net one of those methods should work. but anyways when u call just say u r "dennis's friend" cause my mom is stupid as hell and doesn't understand names....anyways tommorrow isn't good imma be at school all day....friday would be a good day if a few of ya wanna come ova again......afterschool of course cause i got school on friday from 2-5 pm

Doc.

Smash Ace
ok call before i go to see if u there right and and what times and days are good since i get out of school at 3:05 and sometimes at 4:00 for tuesday and thursday

Top Bottom