• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I don't live deep in the Bronx. I live right next to the bridge to go to Washington Heights in Manhattan. I go walking from my crib to Da Heights all the time because it's that close.

Most importantly, Helios is Dominican. It has been confirmed by the imfamous Dav3 himself, lol.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
We Have Officially Found Out The Date For Our Tourny..... It Will Be On The 28th Of Ocober. Please Refer To Our Tourny Thread For More Information.
yo ace ya should put the info on the day of the tourney on the first page thats tellin the time and all that in the other thread in tourney discussion,just edit it or somethin so more people would be aware if they just looked at first page of that thread.... just a thought....lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
shut up, u little monkey lol nah but i'll do that. we're about 90% sure it'll be on that date, if not then it'll be on the 7th, but i doubt it would.
lol i get called a little monkey, thats a first lol do i have to go over there and own u?but yea its about time theres an actual date even though its not 100% sure yet

richie137

Smash Cadet
i say about 75 to 80 people, or maybe more will be there, man it feels like the january gauntlet, when it is about 100 people, ps I should have a cube for your tourney, but maybe..., i will hopefully have a copy of smash then, pm me about that.

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
your all ****in noobs, i bet ur all lik 60 pounds with glasses and all u can do is play video games .. gett a life noobs!

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
AHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im jus joshin u ****ing ******* =) and the mods are all mad gay and ugly kk thx

Doc.

Smash Ace
alright peeps i have money for the tourny now yay just hope i dont get robed or somethin
lol cant wait for the tourny i got to start training wit the crew but they always leave me out =( lol o well

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
alright peeps i have money for the tourny now yay just hope i dont get robed or somethin
lol cant wait for the tourny i got to start training wit the crew but they always leave me out =( lol o well
hey isnt venom in imperial era?

Doc.

Smash Ace
of course he is he's the leader of the crew its just i hardly have anytime to play with them or anyone at that matter i been limited to only go out in the weekends if its in the bronx =''( i can't make it its because its my last year of school and my mother is beasting on me with everything
lucky i can go to tournys
she probably let me go somewhere in queens since we already used to living in queens

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
Well I think killa fleet is a bunch of spamming noobs who if it wasn't 4 da c-stick they wouldn't be able to place in da top 30...............................

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
omg omg its all just a joke don't blast me please lol.... yo fleet imma have another smashfest similar to da one on saturday...its gonna be this upcoming saturday again so clear up ya caladars and get ya train fare ready ya bunch of poor b******ds!

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
nah son f ya crib imma blow dat sh*t up....btw if u got multiple tv's i'll go 2 ya crib some time dat way i don't have worry about hospitality.....especially when 500 ****** come ova and i gott a be walking around with 500 cups of water lol tell ya brother dat my pops fixed da telescope

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
LOL ya ****** are stupid WK told me about dat sh*t. Ya can't be trying dat sh*t on my blk son it is a hot boy zone...now i can't f*uck wit ya caue ya all hot boyz now....but ya can bring da whole killa fleet....i like all u gay *****.....oh and D1 sed he wanna come through next time

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
To everyone who attended Casual Friday last friday,

I would like to personally apologize for what happened this past friday. Many of you travelled from various places just to attend and I, NYCGAMING, and web2zone would like to formally apologize and explain the mix-up.

The staff of web2zone advised me of a birthday party from 4pm - 6:30pm in advanced of a week. I told many of my regulars that I had contact info for ( such as Ace_mart from Smashboards and Jon Badwolf from SRK) to advicse them to come a little later then usual. When I arrived at web2zone I saw many players there. Infact, I saw a big line of 15-20 smash players waiting for the killer fleet. I explained to them the situation and I went downstairs to speak with the store managers to make sure everything was going ok. Up until then neither I or the managers knew about the second birthday party. Once the time had arrived we all headed downstairs to enjoy the event. Due to the previous party, however, the Digital Lounge was a little messy but that was not as bad as it could of been.

About twenty mintues later, the managers approached me with the problem. Due to a scheduling error, there was a double booking with casual friday and a second birth party. After a few mintues of debating I had to let all of you know what happened and get the birthday party ready.

For all of this I am truely sorry and to make it up I decided to have , for all the people who attended, a special Half off rate. If you came last friday and attend this friday you will have to pay $5 bucks for the entire night..

Also, I will be planning to extend a rate like this for saturdays as well so when there isnt a big console tournament at web2zone there will be a casual friday like rate specifically for fighting games. So whether you play SSBM or SF3 there will be a Friday and Saturday for you.

Again sorry for everything and hope this makes it up.

Johnathan "alexstrife" Lugo

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
Nah I live in manhattan a few blocks away from Times Square...Most trains,buses, airplanes, even submarines go to times square so you should not have a problem getting here :)

Top Bottom