• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

flaco

The Terminator
Well i nevered played him but I think I would do good I played ken and pc ans also korendj the only one that almost 4 stock me was ken he missed a wavedash and landed in my fsmash lol but i got lucky that time also pc chris and these other o man the pros right here also including aace marth i nevered played if but he play better that me he got 5 in gunlet and i got 33 in gunlet that suck balls lol o well i need to get better thats all.

sup

Smash Cadet
yo flaco u suck i bet i beat you with picachu lol also your marth sucks,flaco your marth is gay lol anyway um i got a better marth that you flaco also i know better moves that you hahahaha.

flaco

The Terminator
ace well go by these he cant beat me he wont beat you lol is a kid that likes to talk **** to much he nevered when to tornys and never knoww advance moves he just usee marth fsmash the whole stage also I live at springfield mass far from nyc 3 hourse and sup dont talk **** until you go to a torny and learn new stuff and maybe you might beat me or try lol.
Also for ace marth sup prey lol thats all I tell you my friend,and stop taking down my rep hater.

flaco

The Terminator
yea bro you know how it is struggle lol but yea that ***** suck hatting on me taking my rep down and ****.M y thrid torny i one over here one on gamecrazy springfield mass and went to gunlet and yea is mad far.Also going to pr to challange lord hdl lol am gonna lose 99 % i lose lol. Atleast I didnt get last on gunlet lol. Also i was supposed to be 27 but these guy lied about his age and the line up got all messed up.

flaco

The Terminator
well bro am gonna do it the october 10 on pr yea i let you know about the match but am gonna lose 100 percient bro trust.

fenixkaldoran

Smash Apprentice
yea definitely do not under estimate that ***** remember he is trapted on an island mad lonely and he is lucky 2 afford a cube...so u know he is trying 2 get out of da country through his skills and u know he is definitely gonna get in dat american *** of yours lol

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
wow u ****** look gay lol, the pics would look a lot better if i was in em

Link-NY

Smash Ace
that ***** is wack lol nah i'll **** him though. his link is nothing compared to my marth muahahahaha. j/k yo link wassup wit our MM. u think u've gotten better. think u can take my money :)

Flaco- where u live at maybe we can play sometime.
Well... i dont think i can take your money.. i KNOW i can take your money XD~ and im thinking of using G-dorf over Link -=P BTW what happend to DJ? -=( we dont see him post anymore and i still wana cash battle his G@W vs my Blue Yoshi

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Well... i dont think i can take your money.. i KNOW i can take your money XD~ and im thinking of using G-dorf over Link -=P BTW what happend to DJ? -=( we dont see him post anymore and i still wana cash battle his G@W vs my Blue Yoshi
word lol. aiight i dont care who u use lol. nah but G-dorf is good. wat if i use someone diff. or how about this. after we do the G-dorf and Marth one, we do a Link vs Falco. wadda u say?

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Haha Falco = Links second worst matchup and counters him XD~ how about My mario/Dorf/my new char Shiek, or Da doc? naa but id rather face killac0cks flaco instead XD~ ?

sup

Smash Cadet
hey flaco you going to pr for your cuz right to tke him out lol he sucks anyway no l cancel no pro stuff lol.

flaco

The Terminator
hey flaco you going to pr for your cuz right to tke him out lol he sucks anyway no l cancel no pro stuff lol.
dude yes i told you but stay in subject dam you like a little kid hold up you are one and stop talking **** about the game atleast i try waht you do nothing you noob get out.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Happy b-day Ace. I'll hit you later, im in the city right now with my girl. I'll hit you up later at night. My phone is dead and i cant charge that ShlT til i get home. Im down for a party *****, if you hit me up, leave me the message n ShlT.

My B-day is on Wed, but im throwin a sik party on sat n ****. Im tryin to get mad shorties to come thru.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
basturd............I read this too late lol. I just got home from a crazy night out.
It could've been pretty tough if we all met up. I cant make outgoin calls, mad gay ShlT right there.

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol wow i really got to do some heavy training for singles since i havent been playing for a while scks i cant go to the bronx parents hate's the bronx cant blain her

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
yo ****ed up im the only ***** not in killa nd i knew ya ****** from the beggining lol.. im coming friday so i can show u ****** how good i play now lol

Doc.

Smash Ace
can i try lol helps me kno how bad/good i am and it was no fair in NW i wanted to face WK but nooooo dam his time was up i was mad he was the only compition there for me i wanted to lose not win all the time the noobs didnt even bother fighting me and i was spamming and yet they left me alone =(

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
if i would get ignored i would **** up everyone single one of u lol... na im jus playing...a little lol

Top Bottom