• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Killa Fleet Thread: QUIT LIFE!!!!!!!

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
lol i play that ***** everyday nd i beat him plently of times but w.e if i have to prove it to u i will then i'll beat u kk thx

Doc.

Smash Ace
il try but for some reason im having a bad feeling that i might get 3-4 stocked by him o well i gotta try my best and see how far i can go

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
lol i play that ***** everyday nd i beat him plently of times but w.e if i have to prove it to u i will then i'll beat u kk thx
lmao r u serious!?i usually dont even pick shiek i play u with mario,ganon, etc... and **** like that and u know it :laugh: when u read this post walk off a building cuz ur cool

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
david if u pick sheik it will b harder for u to fight me uber pro falco buddy

Link-NY

Smash Ace
*Looks at the sub-division* Lolz.. XD~ X is like the only sub-divison along wit mealstrom >=P every1else either dont enter tournies or come to them at all but i >>>>> X XD~

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
*Looks at the sub-division* Lolz.. XD~ X is like the only sub-divison along wit mealstrom >=P every1else either dont enter tournies or come to them at all but i >>>>> X XD~
lol mm me if u think u better then me! X D and wyte i can fight ur falco with my shiek r u serious lol but yea so whose goin to w2z tomorrow?

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
lol mm me if u think u better then me! X D and wyte i can fight ur falco with my shiek r u serious lol but yea so whose goin to w2z tomorrow?
wyte w00tness is going so make sure the pizza is warmed up for me lol...but x u talking **** sayin like i cant beat ur shiek are u on serious herion or suttin lol??

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
LOL! XD~ Sure how about my g-dorf vs any ur chars? or how about my Blue yoshi vs ur Shiek? XDDDD~
lmao ur challenging me like as if im wack :laugh: saying any chars lol dont make me go kirby and not even shiek but zelda on u lol j/k i dont really care the match up

wyte im not talking **** by the way lol its just how u said u beat me all the time made me think that u think ur so much better then me or something lol so i had to say something

Link-NY

Smash Ace
lmao ur challenging me like as if im wack :laugh: saying any chars lol dont make me go kirby and not even shiek but zelda on u lol j/k i dont really care the match up

wyte im not talking **** by the way lol its just how u said u beat me all the time made me think that u think ur so much better then me or something lol so i had to say something
Actually i said any chars cuz im probably maining g-dorf now and i need top tier practice with him XD~ but ill still beat you >=====PPPPP same goes for ace's marth ^_~ and i wana give any fox/falco player a $1 mm vs my g-dorf.. thats a free $1 to any1 XD~

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
so how am i gonna try out since im forbiddin to go anywhere in the bronx =(
cant u tell ur parents ur going somewhere else and just go to the bronx instead?lol its not that hard to make up somethin lol

Doc.

Smash Ace
well it kinda is they kno where i am at all times they have spy's
last time i was in the bronx nobody knew only me and my friend next thing u kno my friends gets a call from my parents saying "Why are u in the mother ****ing bronx get ur *** here

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we coudl all meet at fenix's hosue so that its in 42nd street so its not OMFG ITS THE BX NOESSSS

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
my car broke today...
lol plzz dont even talk about that **** ima pretend it was a very bad dream

doc idk what to tell u then man if u would really wanna play then u would try and think of something i guess lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
ACE MARTH SPEAKING----

ROFL, OMG I CANT BELIEVE LAST NIGHT LOL. IMA LET U TELL EVERYONE.

TO TOP IT OFF THOUGH IM SICK NOW LOL.
lol u gotta admit though it was funny how all that bull**** happened one after another :laugh: ....not really lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Ace speaking---

yea remember the train ride lol. im mad that after everything that happened we just thought of it and laughed our a$$es off lol.
lol hell yea but im mad the ****ing train tilted i thought we were really gonna die lol especially when we was on that death trap of a car thank god that **** didnt die on us on the highway lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
lol word i forgot about that ****ing cat man lol that ****ed us over even more and then the glass omg lol it was like bull**** day yesterday by the way how was the web2zone thing,who got the prize and all that??since i left early

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
alex?huh?how?lol yo i was playing so wack at web2zone that i had to leave early lol like i mean i wasnt playing so bad at wk's crib but after all that crap with the car its like it didnt matter to me anymore if i played or not lol

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
lol i was 3rd place... but next time we all go somewhere together we have to call MTV on be on truelife of a smasher lol or some****... and YO WTF THERE WERE NO HOT *****ES OMFG I WANTD TO TALK TO EM SO BAD i talked to one brawd when we were going up the 200 step escolater but thats it all the other were some ghetto *****es nd on the ride home wit me nd x there were NO GIRLS lol.. but im going to queens tommorow to check the car out.. THAT WE DITCHED i feel so gay sayin we ditched my car ... lol.. i wonder if im ganna hvave any tires cuz i mean like we left it in a bad nieghborhood full of hookers nd sht... but we will c loll... man that was one bad *** experince yesterday nd umm i just want everyone to know that X KISSED ACE MARTHS HAND...thats true gay respect right there lol.. oh yea he kissed mine too lol... i guess he just goes around kissin everyones hands lol... =) love ya x

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
lmao!! u gotta admit it was funny though and ur the biggest flaming homo for saying u kissed my **** lol....... i love ya with all my heart wyte ur a sexy beast.........i wanna go beastality on ur *** lmao yea ima stop their...... fellow smashers might actually start to think im gay lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
muahz!! ace marth i wanna be just like u u r so uber pro man and yes i said ur full name cuz im ur #1 gay men assosiation fan

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
llol i love men so much who ever wants head at the next tournament scream WHOPS!!!! gotta b huge though kk hunni's

Top Bottom