• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Anyone want to make some plans today? Storm yesterday being a real **** and leaving my whole area without power until who knows when...my work has been running on generators since yesterday at 8am and still going strong lol.

If anyone cares, comed said over 500,000 customers are out on the system, worst storm in 20 years, could take another 2 days to get back up.

I can has help?

@chi lemme wait until comed does its thing before I can do stuff cause **** is annoying lol. If there's no tourney that weekend I'm sure we can arrange a smashfest at least!

:phone:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what's wrong with you?! you are watching stuff like that when you could be going to genesis!

Edit: To Kirk- You can come over if you'd like but I have to study at some point today for class tomorrow.
I can't cause I had to loan my brother money. Mission failed

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Norm, I watched the 8 minute Mirai Nikki OVA. It looks interesting. I'll probably watch it once it comes out. Never got around to reading the manga.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nah that wouldn't work, every time I'd see that folder's name I'd go completely limp

edit: damnit got weeaboo'd

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Norm, I watched the 8 minute Mirai Nikki OVA. It looks interesting. I'll probably watch it once it comes out. Never got around to reading the manga.
the manga is totally worth it.. the OVA is just confusing if you haven't read the manga dunno how the anime is going to be... we'll see.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Says the guy who cosplayed Bebop just to take pictures. :p
Ey I was just trying it on after buying the entire outfit for $11. I was damn proud of myself.

Besides, I looked so sexy that it wouldve been a crime not to take pictures.

edit: yo mike can I swing by tomorrow and buy that extra brawl disc from you? I need it for G2

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
chicago coming to IUBC? ****, me and excel are gonna give you a run for your money in doubles

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Ey I was just trying it on after buying the entire outfit for $11. I was damn proud of myself.

Besides, I looked so sexy that it wouldve been a crime not to take pictures.

edit: yo mike can I swing by tomorrow and buy that extra brawl disc from you? I need it for G2
All I'm reading are johns. Stop hiding your love for anime.

And sure, that's fine. Guess I need to find it, lol. Stuff might be happening tomorrow btw, so you could probably stick around if you want.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I'm free today to play anywhere, but starting tomorrow for a week I can't go out cause of my on-call shift. But if peoples wanted to come over id be down :)

:phone:

Quik17

Smash Ace
ouch, DLA got the **** in pools.

Best of luck though

Edit: Actually DLA's pool doesn't seem too bad. For some reason I thought Bionic was Speed. It's still pretty damn tough.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Good luck to you two, Arty and DLA! :) Do yourselves (and IL. LOL) proud!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Knock 'em dead, guys! Just remember! If you guys do poorly, we'll be here! ...To never let you forget it. =D

-------------------------------
In other unrelated news:
You're hearing it first. After tonight, with some push of others, I'm back into Brawl. And yes, I'm repping Sonic.
It's becoming fun again now that I can understand how to make things work. How mechanics work and how to beat things. Yes, there will still be boring campers out there. But I'm fully aware and ready.

And no, I'm not going to run out the clock. 2013 Sonic! ---- ya'll Sonic mains who run around and don't fight!
(I'm still going to play Melee and go to tournaments for it lol)
------------------------------
Hold the phone. Trent quit Brawl because of Ganon? XD

Top Bottom