• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
None of you guys watched the video I posted. >.> you guys... :glare: I guess weaboo brawl is too important.:yeahboi:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yo, I need a new teammate. anyone interested? kirk?

clowsui

Smash Legend
hey kirk

if sam can't house us (supposing if he was even offering in the first place lmao), could you house me and the other chi from august 5-9? we wouldn't need rides - we'd just metra back n forth, since according to kyle the metra is really close to your house! we'd pay housing fees if needed.

not to pressure you but you are close to our last hope...our last hope being kyle, but metra'ing from his place is ouch

Kirk

Smash Champion
Possibly...can I get some details? Like approx times and what the occasion is? Didn't know you were lookin for housing...and I think the metra is like 10-15min by car from my house...I forget.

:phone:

Kirk

Smash Champion
Also @whoever, I'm cool to play during the week after work...just would like to plan it cause if I need to drive its prolly super far! Lazy/10.

Count

Smash Champion
Anybody that wants to play tonight I can. 5800 east lake drive lisle.

765 860 6794. Text me before you come, I might have to work late. Also I have a ****ty hd tv so if you want a hood tv bring one!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Possibly...can I get some details? Like approx times and what the occasion is? Didn't know you were lookin for housing...and I think the metra is like 10-15min by car from my house...I forget.

There's actually no real occasion. I really wanted to visit Chicago again. Her birthday's on the 9th and she really wanted to go somewhere w/ me for t sake of her birthday. We were originally going to go to Virginia Beach but my parents were like "nope" to that idea, so I pitched Chicago, found $30 Greyhound tix for both of us, and bam. If you're worried that we're going to like...do raunchy stuff in your house, she and I are definitely not that type of people >_>; just putting it out there. Especially since we'd only have been formally going out for like...1-2 weeks by the time of this trip -- she and I have mostly been Skyping; we've only met each other for real once and we weren't interested in each other then. I PROMISE, as sketchy as this sounds, that she is a very nice person.

If the Metra is indeed 10-15 min by car from your house, then all we'd need is rides to and from the Metra station once per day really (we'd pay gas). We'd be arriving in Chicago @ 12 pm on the 5th (Friday). You don't have to pick us up; we'd just find something to do until you're home or w/e and then we'd Metra and you could pick us up. 6th/7th/8th we'd need a ride to and from the Metra unless there's a tourney or somn on the 6th. Since the 8th is a Monday and you prolly work we'd get up to accommodate your schedule; either that or we'd take a taxi to the Metra/walk there/find a way there (LOL). We'd need to be at the Greyhound station @ 12 pm on the 9th (Tuesday), and we'd need a ride to the Metra.

If you could help us out that would be GREAT Kirk, thank you so much.

Scythe

Smash Master
we should have a smashfest for arty and tom before they leave.

Also Tom you are hereby given the task of ripping Arthur's controller out of his hand if he picks Snake in tourney.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My bad man! We were watchin a show, and they had to go home so soon. It wasn't really worth it for them to go for like an hour, and after they left I would've only been able to play for like 1.5 hours.

I will make it up to you Count!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Chi, even if Mel & I can't house you, I DEMAND we spend some time in Chicago together :). I'm free on Fri or Sat that week, and idc if all we do is grab food... I'd just like to see you and your significant other. :]

Top Bottom