• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I never have brawl dreams :c. Maybe it's because I never get to go to any tournaments. My ganon needs to be shown. :yeahboi:

clowsui

Smash Legend
samuel "boy crazy tiger face sexylicious samus G-sus sago" woodka has decided to be a dear and house me and my girlfriend

two chis in chicago, chillinois...

SWAGGGGGGG. see y'all ****ers soon

arty, sago, kain, akashi, count $5 MMs

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So what time are we leaving? Are we getting housing? Need times so I can know where to be and if I need to take the Metra and stuff

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So what time are we leaving? Are we getting housing? Need times so I can know where to be and if I need to take the Metra and stuff
All I heard from Count was to meet at his place after he gets off work. I'm not sure if there is a Metra line by him but I could pick you up if there is.

Housing: We got housing tomorrow and if needed Saturday, we will just play it by ear if we are staying saturday after the tourney I was told, since Count wouldn't wanna drive home if the tourney goes late.

clowsui

Smash Legend
sure at the $mm :). Also read up on what i asked you a few pages ago! I can't rewrite it atm bc i'm still at work. Hope to see you soon!

:phone:
yeah it's all good, we can prolly do dinner w/ you guys on fri. if not kirk SHOULD be hosting a smashfest on that saturday (riiiiight kirk? :3) so we will see each other then ^__^

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry about posting this late, I just now got everything figured out.

I get off of work at 5 (maybe earlier since its Friday)

I want to leave by 8ish at the latest, we will get housing Friday night.

Saturday is the tourney, and then we have to drive back Saturday night because Sago has to get to work.

I'll need some gas money..not too much since there's four of us total but still a decent amount since its such a huge trip.

My address is 5800 East Lake Drive, Lisle IL

phone number: 765-860-6794.

We still have one spot if anybody wants to go, text me tomorrow when you get here.

TL;DR?!?!?!? Be at my place by 8 and we'll peace out.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Genesis update... Pools were changed around a bit due to late entrants... I got 3rd seed in pools losing to tearbear (mk) and dakpo (zss).

Arty lost to esam, a Japanese falco named filip, and a snake named chief bunny I believe... So he got 4th and didn't make it out.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I went ganon against everyone I beat (browny and kory), and I went MK against everyone I lost to.

Arty used a lot of ICs and got ***** every time... He shoulda stayed falco :(

We still have teams though so we gonna go in.

Scythe

Smash Master
I went ganon against everyone I beat (browny and kory), and I went MK against everyone I lost to.

Arty used a lot of ICs and got ***** every time... He shoulda stayed falco :(

We still have teams though so we gonna go in.

way to fail at your job of keeping arthur from switching away from falco.

Akashi

Smash Lord
C'mon Arty... everytime you get nervous with Falco, you over think :/. Just stay faithful to your main, you're AMAZING with him for a reason! I hope you learned something at least :D, and I hope you do work in teams<3

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Me and arty got 4th seed out of 8 teams in pools (top 4 get out). So we're going on to bracket... Hype

Top Bottom