• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oro can't hold a smashfest today so I'm hosting one. Unless someone else wants to. It starts at 5:30 at my house... We also just built a firepit so I'm going to try to get a brawl setup out there and we can play smash near a bonfire. Mega hype.

Edit: 100% confirmed now, come on over at 5:30.

Address: 335 high point ct., roselle, il 60172
cell: 331-826-8473

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
You doing mad chores in the evening too? :( sounds like a kirk john to me lmao.

Anyways sago and I think Tano are already confirmed, and AFAIK Bzoo, mike, count, Diego, and many more are also free today. No johns guys

Also... BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have TVs but no working wiis. So bring those please.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Uhh, when did I say I was free? I'm kind of at the hospital right now...

That being said, there's a chance I can make it later tonight, but don't count on it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Mew2king should check with meleeheads for housing
Uhh, when did I say I was free? I'm kind of at the hospital right now...

That being said, there's a chance I can make it later tonight, but don't count on it.

Oh dude why are you at the hospital?

I thought you said you were going to Bzoo's today, but he canceled so I assumed you'd be able to go to mine.

Come as late as you want though guys, this one's going to last pretty long into the night. That's what tends to happen when we do bonfires lol.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
It will probably last until 1-2 a.m.... we got a BONFIRE SON.

Dajayman 3.0

Smash Rookie
2.0 got banned in early March, lol.

Figured you guys needed a visit from your favorite guy you love to hate, it has been far too long.

How long do you think I'll stay unbanned? ;3

Dajayman 3.0

Smash Rookie
You underestimate my abilities.

Also Oro I have to compliment the fine looking lady in your avatar. How much ecchi is in that anime?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Remember to bring setups for tomorrow...I've only got like, one.

I say it starts at 4pm, as usual, but there's a chance I'll be late from work, getting home at 4:15 or a bit later. So if anyone is SUPER on time and that happens, you may need to wait a bit.

Definitely JUST got done with my MAD chores right now...I am tired. See you all peoples tomorrow...I hope?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well, you see, the problem with the sandwich was that there was more than just meat and cheese on it. Plus Arty thinks cheese is just "alright" and he might just want meat and bread. :)

THuGz

Smash Lord
Are Arty and Quik actually related? Because I met Quik a long time ago and then I met Arty but I thought I met him already and my brain was confused.

Arty

Smash Lord
We're twins lol.

I don't think you've ever met Quik though since the only OOS tourney he's been to in like the last two years was SiiS4

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Yeah, they're related. LOL. They also have two other brothers named Corms and Basil.

Top Bottom