• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Hey, at least I don't john and go out of my way to prevent myself from johning. Well I guess that's because I'm more of a 64 player than a Brawl player. :3

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Oh lord...are we going or not? I said if we meet up id like it to Dajay's house. The 30$ is gay but oh well thats wut happens from not having enuff people. I'd like to know so i can no whether to sleep at 4 AM or go get my *** on the train lmao

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Oh lord...are we going or not? I said if we meet up id like it to Dajay's house. The 30$ is gay but oh well thats wut happens from not having enuff people. I'd like to know so i can no whether to sleep at 4 AM or go get my *** on the train lmao
THIS.

(minus the train part obv)

I asked everyone if they want to go and all I heard was either johns or people complaining about johns. Are we gonna go with 5 people, or are we going to keep rolling our faces across the keyboard? I'm fine either way... 56xcf45jh9 t54dehb0l0-pjnhhjy7g6 ... see?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
$30 is doable by me. Sucks more people can't come but whatever. At least we're going. Yeah, I'll be ready by six.

My cell is (773)820-0969 Kain since you probably don't know my number. I live close to the Harlem blue line (the one by O'Hare, not by Forest Park) so just call me up and I'll give you walking directions.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Alright I'll pick everyone up from Jared's house at 6 a.m.

Mind posting your address again?

Arty

Smash Lord
Noooo the trip is already set :(

How bout you put in $25 Oro, and we chip in $1 for the rest.

It'll probably be like $25 each in gas anyways, Ohio isn't that far.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Arty you are killlling meeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't have the kind of money to throw down for a game I am just learning. I have the same johns as Scythe. Don't hate. Sorry for last minute. but this whole thing has been last minute. If you still go, you are probably going to make money anyways Arty... >_>

Oro?!

Smash Hero
At least we all agree money johns are legit, next time I want to go to a BRAWL tournament, I hope there are enough people willing to go to make me not spend a fortune on it. :(

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Same too many ppl changed their mind too late....is there ne tournies the 14th? If not we cud plan for that MI tourny at least or something...AHEAD OF TIME!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Eh whatever guys, I can't complain about money johns because I couldn't contribute any money myself.

Let's just plan a bit ahead next time (and maybe someone else can show initiative and organize it next time... I had to do a lot of **** this week to be able to use the car, and now I don't have anywhere to go).

Someone hold a smashfest this weekend or something so I at least get SOME smash. I'd even play melee, even though it's a really stupid game :colorful:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
blahasodjgfaoshad. I'll give you guys $10. I need you to pick me up in Indy. I just blew my tire!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WAKE UP! LOL. TOURNAMENT TIME!!!

Teh Future

Smash Master
DLA come to stl tomorrow :D

or go to indinapolis in two weeks.

stl will most likely be there

edit: omg zoze is stuck in indy.....

LOL ZOZE GET RALALllLAALALALALALLALLAPED oolloollolololololllllllllllloloolo

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
it's pretty likely we'll be at ISA... don't forget about hot dickings too

GoldDigger

Smash Rookie
Wait Zozefup's girlfriend actually exists??

I could've sworn that was Deez trolling on a fake account.
lol herro. I'm here, existin and such. :bee: I am not Deez, I know what to do with my bananas.

Eat em. nom nom nom.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
You guys aren't the only state with Johns. :)

Michigan's dealing with car, dead phone batteries, and parent johns atm...so don't feel bad.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I love this thread. <3

If I wasn't working, I would have just gone on the trip for the hell of it. ;D

Help donate to the pot. =p

Quik17

Smash Ace
man I'm tired. I read Dark Louis's post as "Michigan is dealing with car battery and dead parent johns."

I was like WTF and then quickly re-read it lol

Quik17

Smash Ace
I'll probably go to sleep in like an hour lol

I'm just hoping someone doesn't change their mind about the tourney while I'm asleep and I have to drive Arty to Jared's at like 6:00am :dizzy:

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm going to play runescape until DLA picks me up

I thought I was good at the Diddy match up, but Count has improved so much in the last 6 months. I think we are like 20-3. And all my wins are on Brinstar :( Stupid monkey.

Top Bottom