• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
man I'm tired. I read Dark Louis's post as "Michigan is dealing with car battery and dead parent johns."

I was like WTF and then quickly re-read it lol
Lmfao. Yeah, MI kinda effed up the trip. If Lain can't make it in an hour, it looks like I'm bringing NW Ohio. But I'm calling him before I leave. Noone called me throughout the night except a bud who showed interest in going, so Idk.

Scythe

Smash Master
Hmm what the hell is going on in this thread. And Golddigger is def Deez.

How is this even an argument.

Umm and is DLA even going to IN? Or is zozefup staying there forever?

GoldDigger

Smash Rookie
Zoze buy wow!!!

btw golddigger is sleeping on my futon atm for those who don't think she exists lol
I totally was. Count is pretty mad awesome for letting me sleep on this sweet futon. Jus sayin.

Hmm what the hell is going on in this thread. And Golddigger is def Deez.

How is this even an argument.

Umm and is DLA even going to IN? Or is zozefup staying there forever?
Who is this Deez kid? I don't know if I like him being as cool as me.

Zoze hasn't said anything to me, and it's 10:56 and he's still asleep. gimme a sec....

...I just woke him up and he said he isn't going. If he changes his mind, he'll be pretty balls-late.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hey guys I'm selling scythe's hat for $21.99, get this amazing deal while it lasts.

Don't miss out on this rare collectible!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Dajayman isn't a troll, he's just annoying. Trolls aren't supposed to be annoying

SothE700k

Smash Lord
DLA, that's what you think. Everyone but us finds a troll annoying.

Dajayman is the worst troll in existence because he's getting banhammered. Trolls are suppose to be so good that they can do their work wherever they want and not get punished. Jayman is already cut from WI/MO forums and is close to being banned from them in real life.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I aint saying she a zoze-digger

she aint messing with no troll n***as

get down deez, go head get down

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
The AIB page says august 1st instead of 14th, FYI

We'll try to be there though

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Guys, I've decided that when I place 1st at the next major WI/IL tournament, I'm gonna retire my metaknight and go 100% Ganon.

Discuss

Top Bottom